Page 46 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856961465461046 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Maxine replied to someone's tweet today and she said tonight's is a bit of a bonkers episode - sounds great

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    In my opinion, dragging out this Bex thing is not such a bad thing. It's tiresome for sure, but I think it just reinforces the fact that Robert is set on a life with Aaron. If he can resist her non-stop desperate attempts, hopefully he resist anything. Otherwise they would have played it where he was showing interest in her. I wonder whether Robert is just lonely and Bex is his link to his old life and friends.

Wishful thinking
    I agree and said as much the other day. It's a good plot in principal to prove how sure Robert is about Aaron and how determined he is to change but I feel like it's been executed badly in the writing. It came at a bad time as well.

Robert isn't a saint, he's flawed, insensitive, foolish, bloody minded and a number of other things at times but he's also got more layers than anyone else in ED certainly and probably in soap. You never know what you're going to get with him and that's what makes him so interesting to watch.

Sounds like fun

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    I agree and said as much the other day. It's a good plot in principal to prove how sure Robert is about Aaron and how determined he is to change but I feel like it's been executed badly in the writing. It came at a bad time as well.

Robert isn't a saint, he's flawed, insensitive, foolish, bloody minded and a number of other things at times but he's also got more layers than anyone else in ED certainly and probably in soap. You never know what you're going to get with him and that's what makes him so interesting to watch.
    Yes exactly. He fascinates me And is hot to boot. What more could we ask for ;)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    Maxine replied to someone's tweet today and she said tonight's is a bit of a bonkers episode - sounds great
    I think that's more about the prison break out plot and also Finn's fairly tale romance rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    Clearly we should be asking that he's turned into a bland goody goody lap dog husband for Aaron.

It's actually my theory that Rebecca uses Aaron stealing from HF as a way back in. Can't be a coincidence that Rebecca thinks she knows who it is and turns up at the pub.....She must think it's either Robert or Aaron.

Is Andy back for their wedding in the new year?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Is Andy back for their wedding in the new year?
    Hi. There are rumours and I could see it happening would love it if it did.

The more bits that come out about this ep the more I think there are things going to be happening that we don't expect! I wish it was time now. I just want to see it!😀

Thread Information