Page 455 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455456457465505555955 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

i am out of here for a while guys ....

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    I have a feeling Danny Miller has left for good as of tonight hence him saying on screen ''he's going to Ireland for good, and he's not coming back and then I have a feeling Adam Barton{Adam Thomas} joins him in January 2018'' that will be Adam's exit ... Aaron will sell the Mill Cottage, then will sell The Scrapyard{when Adam Barton leaves the show in 2018} and Chas will return to put her half of the pub on the market.

again just my opinion ...
    Don't worry. We already know that Danny is back on July 31st. Danny also appears in pics with Ryan for week 30 or 31.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Paul, I'm so sorry to read this but I understand.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (14-07-2017)

honestly feeling sick to my stomach after tonights episode, its proper wound me up, I feel like I'm shaking on the verge of a nervous emotional break down , my nervous are completely gone, I'm a blubbering emotional wreck, I can't handle and I can't cope with this storyline anymore, its bringing back too many issues for me, let me know when I can breathe again from this storyline

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Paul did you get my PM ? i think when Rob moves out this is ploty to get them back on track and work things out they keep going this but it will work out in the end and when Aaron finds out Rob fall he knows he loves Rob and just cant walk away from him just like in maxine`s ep last month they are rubbish without each other and Rob will fight for his man which he loves and will do anything to get him back and i hope Maxine will do that
    Sorry Matty I am out of here for a while, I think IainMc has ruined them for now for me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Absolutely understand how you feel Paul and was there a while myself but strangely feel more positive now that its all going to workout if we hang in there x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-07-2017)

it going to have to come out sooner rather later that Rebecca White has lied about how many weeks pregnant she is and lied about who the father of her baby is especially as people have pointed out to emmerdale more than once now that the pregnancy scan that Rebecca showed Robert in the pub was a 3D picture scan{as mentioned by Rebecca to Victoria in front of Robert} the picture shown is actually a 26 week pregnancy ultra sound scan photo, and obviously you can't have 3D or 4D Pregnancy Ultra Sound Scan Photo's unless you are between 26 - 32 weeks pregnant meaning the baby is Ross Barton's

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-07-2017)

there is rumours now that Iain MacLeod has made comments that he wants Robert to have another bite at the cherry with Rebecca { in other words he wants to put them back together } how true that is I have NO CLUE just something I read on twitter ... but it seems as though this is where this storyline is heading in that Robert one minute doesn't care and wants nothing to do with Rebecca or the baby and the next minute he does care, which is making me think Robert gets back with Aaron and then more trouble hits the couple and Robert decides enough is enough of being treated badly by Aaron & his Family {despite sticking by him through all of the Gordon abuse storyline } and Robert dumps Aaron later on down the line and tells Aaron he can't be with him anymore as he still has feelings for Rebecca ... this would make sense as back in January 2017 Emmerdale sent out tweets to unlock secrets and one of them was ''if something wasn't there you wouldn't bring up Rebecca''

31/0717 SPOILER.

Aaron returns to the village, an emotional Robert begs him to give him another chance but Aaron tells him it's too late. But is it?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Week 31 Robron pictures.

They are available at Eastieoaks.

Look here.

Scroll down. Double click on the smaller pics to see whole picture.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 15-07-2017 at 17:44.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Thread Information