Page 453 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463503553953 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I am curious, Darren's article states "confirmation!! Drunk falls down the stairs at home and Later, Rebecca takes pity on him and takes him to the hospital"

The "and later" part, maybe she does not find him, could that Vic picture be posted to unnecessarily make it look like Vic is dragging him but maybe he has hurt himself after the fall and make it back to the Woolpack and Vic is helping (am I being overly optimistic) then the later part is PD goes to gloat and decides he isn't too good so takes him to A&E, I don't know but this is just another take on it,
    hi paul just sent you a PM matty and calling all Robron Fans dont give up them i wont ever its all about Drama and i bet ED+IM will give us fans something back to keep us onside they know what a golden couple they have in Robron getting awards and have the greatest actors in our Danny+Ryan and i bet our Maxine wilkl get them back on track she will sort this mess out what the other writers have done for our Robron and she loves Robron as much as we do thats all stay postive it will all work out in the end

O.M.G Emmerdale have MAJORLY SCREWED UP BIG TIME ... when Rebecca White went for her 3D Baby Scan as of Tuesday 11th July 2017 episode , they showed a picture of Rebecca's baby scan in the pub afterwards but what Emmerdale have FAILED to realize is that the scan picture thye showed is a 26 week scan picture you can ONLY have a 4D Baby scan pictures when you are between 26 - 32 weeks { which means Rebecca was 26 weeks pregnant as of Tuesday's episode and NOT 17 weeks as she is supposed to be for it to be Roberts baby } which then means the baby she is carrying is Ross's 100% if you count back from 26 weeks as of Tuesday this week down to 1 week it takes you to the week after she slept with Ross back on 13th January 2017 Emmerdale episode in the toilets of The Woolpack they were caught out by Chrissie White on that night

4D BABY SCAN INFORMATION: https://twitter.com/Rich53066/status/885483814637752321
    Last edited by SomersetSunShin; 13-07-2017 at 19:25.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    If that were true it might be a bit more palatable than her finding him at the bottom of the stairs.
    hi Don lets all keep the faith and all stand behind our Robron and fight for them and i bet both Danny+Ryan are to they are Robron fans to so keep the faith all get together and our Robron will be fine Robron are forever and like Aaron said to Rob last month they are rubbish without each other and ove the few few weeks Aaron will know that and will come back and look after his Husband and our Maxine will get them back on track you see and i get ED+IM will give it her to just that and btw Don i just you a long message on FB matty

lol at aaron wanting to thump bex

i just cant belive all this rubbish baby s/l its all getting stupid we all know our Robron are going nowhere and will sort it all out its about Drama again i just with ED+IM will just give our Robron some happiness and poor Rob is trying to to do the good thing and BEX IS A COW she just coulnt keep her mouth out but no and Vic is getting on my wick but i bet there`s a twist in there and hope its not Rob`s i still its not his and its about time they have a DNA TEST once for all so keep the faith fellow Robron fans they will work it out its just the stupid writers who dont have a clue to write for them only our Maxine who does and once Aaron finds out Rob`s fall he back and cant walk away from his husband he loves him and our Rob will fight for his Man they only person he loves and will him back and like aaron said in maxine`s ep they are rubbish without each other and aaron will come to see that he loves him and they be fine and i bet ED+IM will get them back on track they know what a golden couple they have in Robron they get awards and they have amazing actors in our Danny+Ryan so hold in there my fellow Robroners our Maxine will sort this mess out

I honestly don't think there is any way that I could hate Vic & PD anymore than I do at this moment.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I honestly don't think there is any way that I could hate Vic & PD anymore than I do at this moment.
    hi Don did you get my FB message ? matty and im going to PM now

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I am curious, Darren's article states "confirmation!! Drunk falls down the stairs at home and Later, Rebecca takes pity on him and takes him to the hospital"

The "and later" part, maybe she does not find him, could that Vic picture be posted to unnecessarily make it look like Vic is dragging him but maybe he has hurt himself after the fall and make it back to the Woolpack and Vic is helping (am I being overly optimistic) then the later part is PD goes to gloat and decides he isn't too good so takes him to A&E, I don't know but this is just another take on it,
    hi Paul did you get my PM ? i think when Rob moves out this is ploty to get them back on track and work things out they keep going this but it will work out in the end and when Aaron finds out Rob fall he knows he loves Rob and just cant walk away from him just like in maxine`s ep last month they are rubbish without each other and Rob will fight for his man which he loves and will do anything to get him back and i hope Maxine will do that

I'm out of here for a little while guys - lost for words.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-07-2017)

hi fellow Robron the look on our Robron Faces says it all its certainly not over there love for each other will get them through this the look on our Rob`s face a tear in his eyes said it all and aaron`s face to they will come back from this you see they hit rock bottom like tonight and im sure ED+IM will get back on track and im sure Rob will fight for his man he loves and is the only one he has loved and cares for so hold on in there fellow Robroners is not over no chance so keep the faith and i bet ED+iM will get our Maxine to get them back on track and when he hears about Rob`s accident he will come back because he just walk away he loves Rob and will be there him so will Rob

Thread Information