Page 450 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3504004404484494504514524605005509501450 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Short of a blind man driving a combine harvester in the middle of the night during a thick fog!!].
    Love it, I can just picture it, I am sure there would be many volunteers.
    Small Village Big Drama

2. The Following User Says Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (11-07-2017)

Have watched last nights episode again - skipping the bits with PD where possible and have to say our boys were absolutely brilliant last night their chemistry together is just incredible and they can do the funny and serious bits so we'll - the balance is top notch and definetly an acting master class as I think it's been described.

Loved the fire scene - I'm sure a lot of the fun antics in there were more Ryan & Danny rather than & it looked so natural.

I'm sure the rest of this week and part of next will be heartbreaking but have no doubt that Ryan & Danny will give 100% in every scene.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (12-07-2017), Paul_Robs (12-07-2017)

Clip from tonights episode on Facebook, saying he spoke to Cain in the shop and he should be worried about , very short but worth a viewing.

https://www.facebook.com/emmerdale

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (12-07-2017), Sug-din (12-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Clip from tonights episode on Facebook, saying he spoke to Cain in the shop and he should be worried about , very short but worth a viewing.

https://www.facebook.com/emmerdale
    hiya Don i thought Aaron would call his counsualer lastnight becuase he did the last time when Rob told Aaron aboiut the ONS i thought he would this time but i think its ploty just to get him help from all the demons what has happened over the last few years but it sounds like Rob moves back in on Monday and he gets drunk and fall down the stairs and this will prove how much needs Rob and he he will be they need each other they in maxines Eps they are rubbish without each other and next week will prove how much they love each other and will be stronger together from it i think sometimes the writers except Maxine knows how to writer for Robron Rob has proven so many times that he`s the one and thats it all we have to to do hold on in there our Robron will be fine and i hope we have our Maxine to get them back on track and we have the Robron Wedding to look forward to maybe around xmas they seemed to have stroylined it so hang on in there and lets hope when our Robron get back on track over the few weeks and ED+IM will give them some happiess in there home Mill Cott and goiong by friday and monday Rob will get through to aaron and be there for him

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (12-07-2017)

Have watched last nights episode again - skipping the bits with PD where possible and have to say our boys were absolutely brilliant last night their chemistry together is just incredible and they can do the funny and serious bits so we'll - the balance is top notch and definetly an acting master class as I think it's been described.

Loved the fire scene - I'm sure a lot of the fun antics in there were more Ryan & Danny rather than & it looked so natural.

I'm sure the rest of this week and part of next will be heartbreaking but have no doubt that Ryan & Danny will give 100% in every scene.
    hiya Don that post i done on paul`s post was meant for you matty i clicked on the wrong quote but you can comment on it and what do you think ? and didnt i hear that our Maxine got a couple Episodes this month ? if so maybe she will get them back on track

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (12-07-2017)

hiya fellow Robroners one i will say is if ED+IM split up our Robron i will never watch Emmerdale again i know its a ploty device yeah to get them back on track yeah when Rob falls down the stairs next week so come on ED+IM just get our Maxine to get them back on track if not i will stop watching Emmerdale i been watching Emmerdale for years so i hope you will give us Robron fans something back matty btw and i was with Aaron when he said if she had the baby and i think the Robron fandon would be to
    Last edited by pond21; 12-07-2017 at 19:33.

its all speculation and rumours at the minute but a lot of us have heard that its Rebecca that finds Robert after his fall.

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hiya fellow Robroners one i will say is if ED+IM split up our Robron i will never watch Emmerdale again i know its a ploty device yeah to get them back on track yeah when Rob falls down the stairs next week so come on ED+IM just get our Maxine to get them back on track if not i will stop watching Emmerdale i been watching Emmerdale for years so i hope you will give us Robron fans something back matty btw and i was with Aaron when he said if she had the baby and i think the Robron fandon would be to

I know how you feel Matty but for some strange reason do not think they will split them up for good - I'm still hopeful that something drastic is going to happen and this baby will not be an issue. Neither of them want it in there lives.

That was heartbreaking to watch tonight - Ryan & Danny are just amazing together.

Vic was beyond annoying tonight - for goodness sake decorating the room for the baby - does she really think that PD is going to live with her forever? Why the hell would be bothered what colour she did it?

All &scenes were just tear jerking - they both love each other so much but this baby is pulling them apart. breaking the wedding photo was so sad.

I thought the bold proposal was supposed to be tomorrow night or is that the handing money to PD - hopefully it's to get her to leave town. Why should Robron have to move out of the Village - all their family & friends are there - she has ruined their lives - she's the one who should go.

Maybe I'm wrong but I felt tonight that a lot of the things that had been spoilered for tomorrow have actually already happened tonight - is it just me or have things maybe been speeded up even more?

Sorry if this is a bit of a ramble.

I know how you feel Matty but for some strange reason do not think they will split them up for good - I'm still hopeful that something drastic is going to happen and this baby will not be an issue. Neither of them want it in there lives.
    i think when Rob do move back in monday and all next week Rob will try to get back with HIS HUSBAND and i think when he hears about Rob`s fall this will prove to aaron how much Aaron loves Rob and work things out and he be the one to look after Rob just like Rob did with Aaron i think its ploty to get them back together and work things out and just like Maxine ep they are rubbish without each other and this proves it when Rob gets hurt and i hope ED+IM give that job to Maxine yeah

Thread Information