Page 448 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3483984384464474484494504584985489481448 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    do you know who leaked the list of Robron scenes to be recorded later this month? as I haven't seen the list online
    A member of the Emmerdale production staff posted a photograph of the NTA 'Best Soap' award that they won, a few days after the awards were handed out. The photograph was taken in an Emmerdale office, with the award placed on a desk. Also in the photograph were various production charts which showed a list of forthcoming scenes, which characters would be appearing and where the scene would be set.

It was all on Digital Spy. Some of the members there examined things very closely.

Look right here.

And look here as well.

Last edited by EddyBee; 11-07-2017 at 12:16.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I don't think so as that would mean that the story will end without a proper conclusion. I think this is all about bringing Robron back together as Aaron realises he has to look after Robert and that he can't just walk away from him no matter what.

Also there are Robron scenes later in the month. Someone leaked a list of scenes due to be recorded.
    Your patience abounds Eddy, I will not comments on SomersetSunShin speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    A member of the Emmerdale production staff posted a photograph of the NTA 'Best Soap' award that they won, a few days after the awards were handed out. The photograph was taken in an Emmerdale office, with the award placed on a desk. Also in the photograph were various production charts which showed a list of forthcoming scenes, which characters would be appearing and where the scene would be set.

It was all on Digital Spy. Some of the members there examined things very closely.

Look right here.

And look here as well.

the 1st link is from May and June 2017 Scripts

the 2nd Link is from when Emmerdale WON the BAFTA Award which was held back on Sunday 12th February 2017 at the Royal Albert Hall in London so those scripts on the wall in the BAFTA picture link would have been February / March & April 2017's scripts

the 1st link is from May and June 2017 Scripts

the 2nd Link is from when Emmerdale WON the BAFTA Award which was held back on Sunday 12th February 2017 at the Royal Albert Hall in London so those scripts on the wall in the BAFTA picture link would have been February / March & April 2017's scripts
    The scripts are numbered 7901 and I think 7904 (which I take to be episode numbers) etc ..... as tonight is 7873/7874 the scripts EddyBee told you about are for a further date (August time).

go back and re-watch the Rebecca White & Robert Sugden abortion clinic segment from 12th April 2017 episode on YouTube Rebecca tells Robert Sugden that she needs to wait an entire month before she can have an abortion due to them having to do an Ulta Sound to confirm if she was pregnant or not, considering she did a pregnancy test that was positive on 6th April 2017 episode of Emmerdale which means she should have been able to have an abortion as of 10th May 2017 episode ... but ... as she didn't have her 1st ultra sound scan until 16th June 2017 episode of Emmerdale which then means she should have been able to have an abortion as of Friday 14th June 2017 episode of Emmerdale providing {there is was NO Risk To Life and NO Complications in the pregnancy} other wise she would have had to waited until she was 24 weeks or later to have an abortion which means she wouldn't have been able to have one done until after 31st August 2017

this is what Google says {I don't know if this is true or not } : ''Medical and surgical abortions can generally only be carried out up to 24 weeks of pregnancy. But in exceptional circumstances an abortion can take place after 24 weeks – for example, if there's a risk to life or there are problems with the baby's development'' which means if she's had to wait until after 24 weeks she'll have to wait until after the 31st August 2017 to have an abortion.''

NO Script 7901_02_2 Home Farm Grounds script in the 1st link is from the Home Farm Clay Pigeon Shooting that the whole village are invited to ... which was recorded back in February but will air on TV at the end of July I believe its when Lawrence gets killed off and the scene from the same script at The Mill Cottage Adam/Aaron/Robert segment is from Aaron & Robert moving into the Mill Cottage with Adam's Help at the end of May 2017{ again recorded back in February }

NO Script 7901_02_2 Home Farm Grounds script in the 1st link is from the Home Farm Clay Pigeon Shooting that the whole village are invited to ... which was recorded back in February but will air on TV at the end of July I believe its when Lawrence gets killed off and the scene from the same script at The Mill Cottage Adam/Aaron/Robert segment is from Aaron & Robert moving into the Mill Cottage with Adam's Help at the end of May 2017{ again recorded back in February }
    OK thanks, you are obviously very well informed

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    hiya Don i think all this is ploty just for Aaron to show how much he loves Rob his husband and just cant walk away so its seems like its Aaron turn to look after Rob and it was Rob who looked after Aaron before all this proves that Robron can come through anything they are made for each other and just in Maxines eps that they are rubbish without each other and next week will prove that and when learns of what happend to Rob he will realise that he still loves him and aaron be there to look after Rob and of course our Rob will certainliy wont be giving up on the man he loves its all about Drama we all have to hold on in there our Robron will be fine and im sure our Maxine will get them on track you see

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-07-2017), Sug-din (11-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    hi Don just sent you a long message on FB matty x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (11-07-2017)

Hello my lovely Robron friends

I haven’t posted for a while as it all gets a bit too much sometime but I have been watching, even if not always live. I did watch last night and while I always love to see the guyz it all just seemed a forced, as if Danny and Ryan know how ridiculous the sl has got.

Still I so get where Aaron is coming from and it’s only because he loves Robert that he is not only going along with the baby and even encouraging him to be supportive to her, even though deep down it’s really the last thing that he wants.

I’ve also no doubt Robert loves Aaron just as much but like a lot of blokes however well-intentioned he is he doesn’t always think first in these situation. He really meant well with the money but it just came out all wrong. Although obvs part of all that is the hopeless storytelling which they put down to ‘continuity error’ ffs. Honestly, not only is this sl so hopeless, it’s actually written so badly that anyone in fifth class could do better.

Anyway, we’ll see how it goes tonite but I just have to say I still think that she will not be having Robert’s baby.

At least the original plan for Robert to have an actual affair was changed cos I think a lot of people would have given up if that happened. I am sure that it is intended to all work out in the end but the storytelling is so bad that they think they must drag it out as long as possible to keep the audience when really it could have the opposite effect.

I know Ryan wouldn't say anything about being here in five years time but Danny said a while ago he’d be happy to be here in twenty years so I’ll still be shipping in my forties then
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 11-07-2017 at 18:20. Reason: can't spell

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-07-2017), Sug-din (11-07-2017)

Thread Information