Page 447 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3473974374454464474484494574975479471447 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    contriversial comment alert!!
    I really wouldn't blame walking away from as he can't do right for doing wrong.
    is trying his best to give & Liv the best possible life. I do feel sorry for him.

Have to say both our boys looked mighty fine tonight.
    ah poor Rob what more can he do he was doing it for his Husband and Liv and looking out for them but tonights ep was written by the stupid SB who havent a clue his ep tonight has pushed Robron months of hard work of our Maxine eps last month didnt SB watched it ? i know its ploty but come IM just give Robron a break give them some credit they come along way and ED+IM have just took them back and it seems like our Maxine will come to the rescue and sort the mess out why is it that Maxine knows how to write for Robron? i huess its Drama they want yeah but will have hold in there and im sure our Rob will bring Aaron round he loves him and will get onside and just like Maxine ep they are rubbish without each other so im guessing we have just hold on in there

A lot of unbelievable nonsense. I simply can't accept that Aaron had no idea. Why are Emmerdale doing everything it can to repeatedly throw Robert under the bus?

Last edited by EddyBee; 10-07-2017 at 22:44. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    A lot of unbelievable nonsense. I simply can't accept that Aaron had no idea. Why are Emmerdale doing everything it can ton repeatedly throw Robert under the bus?

It's getting to the point that if they keep rewriting bits that have happened it's going to get to be that nobody is going to know what is the truth and what isn't. Roberts past character development is just being torn to shreds in every new scene that comes on and it really didn't need it. I honestly think IM is just trying to rip Robron & their fandom to pieces completely. What has been achieved by doing this & the week isn't over yet there's a lot more to come?

I really could not get attitude tonight explained how the money came about, where from and that it had just paid out as others have said the script was so contrived it was ridiculous. is an arrogant idiot sometimes but knows that is part of charm but was clear that money all £580k of it as there money for a better and secure future for them both and also Liv, I don't really know what more he can do for .

Therefore, it is obvious this is all PD related nothing to do with Sarah or The Mill although Robert could have explained his money position to Aaron a little earlier and I do find it pretty unbelievable that has never explained his financial situation to the man he would have died for, engaged, (sort of) married, moved in with and tell no-one else comes close - sorry ED but you are at it again with the lack of consistency and poor character continuity.

One Brucie Bonus tonight was no Rebecca to torture us.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-07-2017), Sug-din (10-07-2017)

It's good to see[R] & [A] reappearing on our thread again over the last few days - it lightens the mood a bit from this 💩 fest we've got at the moment are we still referring to you know who as PD or are we going back to ?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-07-2017)

With thanks to Robron Spoilers.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (11-07-2017), Sug-din (11-07-2017), tammyy2j (11-07-2017)

Ummmm looks like the rumours of Ryan Hawley leaving Emmerdale are true then, looks like he's being killed off to me ...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    Ummmm looks like the rumours of Ryan Hawley leaving Emmerdale are true then, looks like he's being killed off to me ...
    I don't think so as that would mean that the story will end without a proper conclusion. I think this is all about bringing Robron back together as Aaron realises he has to look after Robert and that he can't just walk away from him no matter what.

Also there are Robron scenes later in the month. Someone leaked a list of scenes due to be recorded.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 11-07-2017 at 09:47.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (11-07-2017)

do you know who leaked the list of Robron scenes to be recorded later this month? as I haven't seen the list online

Thread Information