Page 446 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3463964364444454464474484564965469461446 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

July 17th 2017 episode.

Those 2 need to sort out their differences in the bedroom.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 08-07-2017 at 18:17.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (08-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

July 17th 2017 episode.

Those 2 need to sort out their differences in the bedroom.

Can I watch ????

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post

Can I watch ????

Please form an orderly queue!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-07-2017)

Robert moves out of The Mill on Thursday 13th July 2017 episode and then moves back in to The Mill on Monday 17th July 2017 episode of Emmerdale

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-07-2017), Paul_Robs (09-07-2017)

Rebecca White slept with Robert Sugden on Thursday 16th March 2017 episode of Emmerdale which would have made her 3 weeks pregnant when she did the pregnancy test with Victoria in the back room of the Woolpack Pub back on Thursday 6th April 2017 episode of Emmerdale which means Rebecca was exactly 16 weeks pregnant on Thursday 6th July episode of Emmerdale which means she would be due to give birth around Thursday 21st December 2017

thinking of Rebecca White if Emmerdale do NOT start putting a serious baby bump on her by Thursday 12th October {30 week mark especially as she should be showing by then}, you'll know she ain't pregnant if she doesn't have a serious baby bump by then.

but there are rumours flying around that she'll be giving birth 2 months early in October{for soaps week}

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-07-2017), Paul_Robs (09-07-2017), Sug-din (09-07-2017)

hello fellow robroners so our Rob moves back in on monday 17th so by the sounds of it our Rob is not giving up on his husband and i think he bring him round and will suport him like he always have our Robron are going nowhere and will sort it out like they always do come on ED+IM get our Maxine to get them back on track she knows how Robron works and im sure ED+IM will give us fans something back and draws us back in again its always like this with our Robron all the Drama and angst but will always come back the stronger and this will be the same and we have hold on in there we have a Robron wedding sometime this year maybe at xmas it seems like they have stroylined it so i say about 5-6 months and im sure all the ups and downs along the way we will get it and ED+IM have invested alot in Robron over the last months the new set for MIll Cott yeah so it be fine x and come on ED+IM let Maxine to write a lot more Robron Episodes

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hello fellow robroners so our Rob moves back in on monday 17th so by the sounds of it our Rob is not giving up on his husband and i think he bring him round and will suport him like he always have our Robron are going nowhere and will sort it out like they always do come on ED+IM get our Maxine to get them back on track she knows how Robron works and im sure ED+IM will give us fans something back and draws us back in again its always like this with our Robron all the Drama and angst but will always come back the stronger and this will be the same and we have hold on in there we have a Robron wedding sometime this year maybe at xmas it seems like they have stroylined it so i say about 5-6 months and im sure all the ups and downs along the way we will get it and ED+IM have invested alot in Robron over the last months the new set for MIll Cott yeah so it be fine x and come on ED+IM let Maxine to write a lot more Robron Episodes
    Hi Matty - according to cast list Aaron isn't supposed to be in the week commencing 17 July but maybe he will be and is just not mentioned. Robert will always support him and we know they will get through this in the end. 👍🏻

yeah we all have hang on in there and its all DRama and angst wish we didnt have it with our Robron but they will always get through it and be stronger and even our Danny+Ryan are rooting for robron and are fans too they doing it like any couple ups and downs and will come through as always and i bet ED+IM will give our Maxine to just that and just like maxines ep last month when Aaron said they are rubbish without each other and by that i bet they will talk about it and get it sorted i only wish that ED+IM will just give our Robron longer living at Mill Cott before anymore Drama i know soaps like all that Drama and angst but sometimes viewers would like there Favs like Robron with us give them some happy times and ED+IM knows that Robron gets awards and gets people talking about ED and im sure they give us something back to keep us onside and they know they got amazing actors in our Danny+Ryan and will be great as always and i bet sometimes when Danny+Ryan read the scripts i bet they say Robron wouldnt do that and seems like our Maxine only knows how to get the best out of our Robron all the lovely romantic scenes its a pity a few more writers look at what Maxine writes and take notes

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-07-2017), Sug-din (10-07-2017)

so we had a explantion out the money what Rob had from the whites he invested it and now he cashed it in and now Aaron`s upset about it he done for them and Liv and now he burns the money and Rob be wrong again and guess who Wrote tonights ep? the stupid SB who havent a clue and from tonights ep they took Robron backwards so come on IM dont any of the writers look at Maxine on how to write for Robron and not come up with this rubbish what they writing for Robron latley and going by what happens this week ED+IM will need our Maxine to get them on track and didnt any Writers seen maxines eps last month?

contriversial comment alert!!
    I really wouldn't blame walking away from as he can't do right for doing wrong.
    is trying his best to give & Liv the best possible life. I do feel sorry for him.

Have to say both our boys looked mighty fine tonight.

Thread Information