Page 440 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3403904304384394404414424504905409401440 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

I agree Danny is doing sterling work for his charity. Inspiring.
    The People's Channel

2. The Following User Says Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-07-2017)

afternoon Fellow Robroners that interview was a good sign we have some good Robron coming up and yes Aaron we be dealing with it but of course he will have his husband Rob looking out for him and being there for him and suport Aaron and the happiness could be a 2nd Proper wedding coming up like both ED+IM always said there will be and both Danny+Ryan thinking we get one i hope this Drama will sort it self out but its seems like that Robron has had there fair share of that of late but of course if the end game is a proper Wedding it be worth the wait and lets us some lovely romantic scenes along the way in Mill Cott and lets hope IM Will give Maxine a few more Robron eps she really knows how to get the best out of them

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-07-2017)

Radio Times (Week 28)

Tuesday July 11th (Hour-long episode)

It’s time to face it: some people just live life at more of a fever pitch. Take Robert, who shows Aaron that he doesn’t care about money by throwing a briefcase full of cash on the fire. Not that Aaron’s all that impressed — he’s preoccupied with smoking spice and self-harming.

Robert goes to extreme lengths to prove that he is just not interested in money. Aaron has other things to worry about when a familiar face makes an unexpected appearance.

Thursday July 13th (7pm and 8pm)

Robron fans aren’t going to like the question being asked in tonight’s double bill: are Robert and Aaron going to split up? Yes, the couple with the most loyal fanbase are on the rocks — a plotline that will surely have devotees seething at the scriptwriters. But what is Emmerdale to do?

Everybody knows that, where soaps are concerned, contentment doesn’t make for good drama. The trouble is, Robron have now done it all: stunts, self-harm, abuse, flatlining hospital monitors… where could the show possibly take them next?

Danny Miller interview in the Irish TV Now magazine. Quite big spoilers.

An outline of what is said from the Digital Spy member, irishview. Thanks to them.

Spoiler:
    Danny is asked how Aaron is coping with the fact that Robert will be a Dad. He answers that A has mixed feelings and confused because R is saying he doesn’t want to be a part of the baby’s life.

He’s asked if A has forgiven R. He says that A is trying but that he does bring up sore points about the cheating.

He’s asked about the briefcase of money. He answers that R brings in the money in and wants to say I’ve got all this money. Then he goes on about lies R has told in the past like not mentioning Lawrence and the investment [anyone know what that’s about, is it the 500k cheque R got before buying into the haulage firm] and that they were running around after the Bartons because Robert was skint [retelling that story I think a little] and that Sarah needed money for treatment and R didn’t say he had money at all. A is flippant about the money and then he says jokingly throw it in the fire and R does that.

He’s asked about finding Bex on side of road. He says that A has told R nomore lying, just the two of them from now on. They drive past Bex and A makes R stop and then makes R take her to the scan. A walks back to the village and has had enough and this is just another way that its always going to interrupt their life.

He is asked what he does now. He rings Ethan thinking drugs will make things easier. Ethan brings Jason this is horrifying for A.

He is asked what makes A self harm again. He answers all this and the Spice. R almost catche shim smoking it. Then realisation hits and he bins the drugs and self harms instead. He wants to remain out of prison for Liv more than anything and he’s got his mind on looking after number 1.

He is asked if A would like a child of his own. He thinks he would but he can not see A play a part in Rob’s and Bex’s baby. He is too weak minded to overcome that without causing stress to himself.

He is asked if he can offer any advice to A. He says that while Robron are good for each other they are also really bad. He needs to walk away from the relationship. Maybe if it were a ONS with someone else it would have been different. Is it the end of Robron, well it’s a difficult week.

Maybe I am just in a down mood but I feel like giving up on Robron if they split, this whole story has been a chore and there is no light at the end of this dreadfully long tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Danny Miller interview in the Irish TV Now magazine. Quite big spoilers.

An outline of what is said from the Digital Spy member, irishview. Thanks to them.

Spoiler:
    Danny is asked how Aaron is coping with the fact that Robert will be a Dad. He answers that A has mixed feelings and confused because R is saying he doesn’t want to be a part of the baby’s life.

He’s asked if A has forgiven R. He says that A is trying but that he does bring up sore points about the cheating.

He’s asked about the briefcase of money. He answers that R brings in the money in and wants to say I’ve got all this money. Then he goes on about lies R has told in the past like not mentioning Lawrence and the investment [anyone know what that’s about, is it the 500k cheque R got before buying into the haulage firm] and that they were running around after the Bartons because Robert was skint [retelling that story I think a little] and that Sarah needed money for treatment and R didn’t say he had money at all. A is flippant about the money and then he says jokingly throw it in the fire and R does that.

He’s asked about finding Bex on side of road. He says that A has told R nomore lying, just the two of them from now on. They drive past Bex and A makes R stop and then makes R take her to the scan. A walks back to the village and has had enough and this is just another way that its always going to interrupt their life.

He is asked what he does now. He rings Ethan thinking drugs will make things easier. Ethan brings Jason this is horrifying for A.

He is asked what makes A self harm again. He answers all this and the Spice. R almost catche shim smoking it. Then realisation hits and he bins the drugs and self harms instead. He wants to remain out of prison for Liv more than anything and he’s got his mind on looking after number 1.

He is asked if A would like a child of his own. He thinks he would but he can not see A play a part in Rob’s and Bex’s baby. He is too weak minded to overcome that without causing stress to himself.

He is asked if he can offer any advice to A. He says that while Robron are good for each other they are also really bad. He needs to walk away from the relationship. Maybe if it were a ONS with someone else it would have been different. Is it the end of Robron, well it’s a difficult week.
    hi there Eddy they wont split up thats for sure and im sure all this Drama will makes that Robron are forever and im sure Rob wil do anything for Aaron and makes sure they will get through this it like that what ws said in the forgiven Ep they need each other and are rubbish without each other and Rob wants messed up with Aaron for ever and we all know we have a proper wedding to come and it will all work for our Robron you see and we need are queen of Robron maxine to get them back on track

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Maybe I am just in a down mood but I feel like giving up on Robron if they split, this whole story has been a chore and there is no light at the end of this dreadfully long tunnel.
    hi Paul i dont think spliting up will happen you see like Rob+Aaron they are rubbish without each other and Rob wants messed up with Aaron forever and all this Drama is what its like with our Robron but they always come through it this will be no different and Rob will make sure he will make Aaron se that they have a future togther and we know we get another wedding a proper one so hold on in there it be worth the wait you see and bothe Danny+Ryan wants a happy Robron Wedding to just like us fans wants

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-07-2017), Paul_Robs (03-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I feel the same - there is only so long that you can put up withtrouble being constantly piled on a couple you care about before you say enough is enough and you walk away from it. I'm beginning to seriously wonder if IM just keeps twisting things that he says to make it look like Robron are going to stay together but really his intention is to break them apart for ever. I do hope this is not the case - the best result would be no Bex & no baby but it's becoming very hard to work out how this could come about. [Short of a blind man driving a combine harvester in the middle of the night during a thick fog!!].

Have we all got the patience to wait this out? Let's hope so & it's Robron Forever.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (11-07-2017), Paul_Robs (03-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I feel the same - there is only so long that you can put up withtrouble being constantly piled on a couple you care about before you say enough is enough and you walk away from it. I'm beginning to seriously wonder if IM just keeps twisting things that he says to make it look like Robron are going to stay together but really his intention is to break them apart for ever. I do hope this is not the case - the best result would be no Bex & no baby but it's becoming very hard to work out how this could come about. [Short of a blind man driving a combine harvester in the middle of the night during a thick fog!!].

Have we all got the patience to wait this out? Let's hope so & it's Robron Forever.
    hi Don they wont split up you see you only have to see the maxines ep to know that she knows how to write for Robron both said they are crap without each other and Rob wants Messed up forever with Aaron and Rob will fight for him and make him see sense and they be fine you see and we got another wedding soon its been storylined so it looks like we get that so hold in there Don and Robroners everywhere it will soon be fine and come ED+IM get maxine to sort it out

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post

hi Don i will message you on FB after Emmerdale matty

Thread Information