Page 439 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3393894294374384394404414494895399391439 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quiet here today. I hope everyone is having a good weekend. When are the boys back on?

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Quiet here today. I hope everyone is having a good weekend. When are the boys back on?
    Hi- yes not a lot of gossip on here today - not so much speculating done as other places. Having a good weekend thanks - hope you are. 🙂

It looks like it could be Friday before we see the boys - but you never know they might pleasantly surprise us and put in an unexpected appearance before that.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-07-2017)

Aaron & Robert are back on Emmerdale TV Screens on Friday 7th July 2017 looking at the latest pre-view , then they are back on Emmerdale tv screens again on Tuesday 11th & Wednesday 12th July 2017

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-07-2017), Sug-din (01-07-2017)

Lovely weekend so far Eddy hope you have as well.

I think in the other place we have seem some calming down due to the departure of a few (or the same person) posters who were stirring things a lot, lets hope we are in a new era for that place, even Andy is mildly calm.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Lovely weekend so far Eddy hope you have as well.

I think in the other place we have seem some calming down due to the departure of a few (or the same person) posters who were stirring things a lot, lets hope we are in a new era for that place, even Andy is mildly calm.
    Good morning.

I still find it hard to believe what was happening at Digital Spy. It seems very likely that 1 person had 2 or 3 accounts and that they were arguing with themselves about spoilers that they were making up. It takes all sorts, I suppose.

Good morning.

I still find it hard to believe what was happening at Digital Spy. It seems very likely that 1 person had 2 or 3 accounts and that they were arguing with themselves about spoilers that they were making up. It takes all sorts, I suppose.
    It bordered on the surreal at one point, I think I lost the plot with that LauraLancs person when she called me a communist now we discover she was a nutter it makes it even more hilarious.

Morning - Everyone ok?
    It sounds like it's really been getting a bit mad on the other place! I'm pleased I was keeping my distance or I would have probably ended up a basket case or an alcoholic!
    It's hard enough having to deal with the things we know for fact without anything else being put into the mix.

It is a shame that over the last few months we have lost a few genuine posters because of the state of the storyline - let's hope that things take a different course and they start to reappear.

It's a lovely day here so best try and do something in the real world.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (02-07-2017)

Danny Miller, Interview Today, 02/07/17.

Danny talks about his charity, Once Upon A Smile and about Aaron Dingle and Emmerdale (second half of video). Apparently we will soon get to see Aaron smiling. Enjoy.

Watch here, You Tube.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 02-07-2017 at 21:33.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (02-07-2017)

Danny talks about his charity, Once Upon A Smile and about Aaron Dingle and Emmerdale (second half of video). Apparently we will soon get to see Aaron smiling. Enjoy.

Watch here, You Tube.
    Thanks for the link. Good interview. So Aaron is going to be smiling and having a laugh - that's a good sign.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-07-2017)

Watch here, You Tube.
    Very admirable thing Danny is doing with his charity, its a huge obligation both legally and in terms of time and commitment so every credit to him.

Regarding his ED comments, he is clearly having to be very careful but he did give the impression that is dealing with his anger issues in a positive manner, no mention of /PD or the baby but the fact he is smiling and happy could indicate some positives. I am not under any illusion that we will see all the lovely 'twists and turns' along the way.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-07-2017), flappinfanny (02-07-2017), Sug-din (02-07-2017)

Thread Information