Page 432 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3323824224304314324334344424825329321432 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Help him do what, sell illegal drugs, he is Roberts husband why would he help Ross ????
    he could have stopped robert and gave the drugs back to ross, he was desperate

no guilt from aaron or robert going back to wylie where katy died either

how on earth can Rebecca ask Robert to go on the birth certificate before even getting a DNA Test done to prove he is the father or not? this storyline with Rebecca's pregnancy is making NO SENSE now what so ever , I honestly believe Emmerdale Producers/Writers etc have done ZERO research into this storyline and are making it up as they go along, we the fans haven't even seen a Ultra Sound scan on screen or a Baby Pregnancy Scan photo on screen yet , { yes Rebecca flashed a photo of it out of her handbag but the camera cut away from them as she was showing it to Chrissie }

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-06-2017)

Robert Sugden, 20/06/17: “ HOW MUCH WEED WOULD A WOOD CHIP CHIP IF A WOOD CHIP COULD CHIP WEED? ”

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (21-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Robert Sugden, 20/06/17: “ HOW MUCH WEED WOULD A WOOD CHIP CHIP IF A WOOD CHIP COULD CHIP WEED? ”

Robert (or was that actually Ryan) thoroughly enjoyed that scene by the look on his face.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    WHAT?
    How the heck can she bring that up now? The 'thing' isn't even going to be born for another six months!! Robert wants to ask for DNA proof that he's the Father before agreeing to anything like that.

ED are getting ridiculous with this story now - if they carry on like this they'll be going out and booking it a place at School & University in the next couple of weeks.

When will this farce come to an end and our Robron be allowed to get on with their lives.
    hi Don its getting beyond a joke and its getting boring fans will just switch of watching if ED+IM sort this stupid and silly baby s/l whose writing this stuff a bunch school kids lol i cant understand that ROB+Aaron demand a DNA TEST in normal life it would have happend by now i know it might sound harsh i wish she did have that miscarrige and that would have closed it down

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don its getting beyond a joke and its getting boring fans will just switch of watching if ED+IM sort this stupid and silly baby s/l whose writing this stuff a bunch school kids lol i cant understand that ROB+Aaron demand a DNA TEST in normal life it would have happend by now i know it might sound harsh i wish she did have that miscarrige and that would have closed it down
    Hi Matty
    It is just getting ridiculous this SL now - just how much more rubbish can they throw into the mix for it before it becomes completely unbelievable - if it isn't there already?
    They can't possibly drag this out fog another 6 months!
    I don't wish ill on anyone but something drastic needs to happen to bring this to an end asap.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    the Adam Barton moving into the 2nd flat at the Mill Property has been shown in TV Magazine Pictures and in Press and Media. the other bit about we think they may or may not go with a baby death or Chas/Liv doing some investigating work to see if Rebecca is or isn't telling the truth about her pregnancy is what a group of us fans are guessing
    I must have missed the Adam news in the TV Mag Pics, do you have any links please??

May or May Not go for a baby death means you don't know surely you either think it may or may not but if its both then ??????

Interesting speculation about Chas/Liv, they would of course need some reason to make them suspicious about Rebecca's baby really being Robert's otherwise why would they think she is lying??

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    he could have stopped robert and gave the drugs back to ross, he was desperate

no guilt from aaron or robert going back to wylie where katy died either
    Well I suppose that would have been an option for Aaron but Ross has not really endeared himself to Robert or Aaron recently and they both know Ross would just love making things horrible for them so as they say, if Ross didn't want to get burned he shouldn't have gone in the kitchen. Guilt about Wylies Farm, I would have thought more u comfortable but it wasn't really the time for a big Katie discussion was it.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

This was brilliant

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-06-2017)

Robron showing concern but they can't be blamed for what happened to Harriet in any way. This is all down to Ross.

I'm definetly no expert but Bex seems exceptionally healthy for some one who is supposedly 3 months pregnant and throwing up all day long! How come now she's moved out she spends more time with her family than she did when she lived there?

How I wish this SL was over - it so makes you wary of all Robron scenes incase she puts in an appearance in their space.

Mind I have to say Robert & Aaron looking good these days.

Thread Information