Page 428 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3283784184264274284294304384785289281428 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Just a thought but maybe he would get an email notification from this site if we were to send him a private message.
    Morning
    Yeah, that's a good idea. I'll do that. 🙂

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-06-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (17-06-2017)

Message sent. 👍🏻

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (17-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Message sent. 👍🏻
    Excellent.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (17-06-2017), Sug-din (17-06-2017)

Hello my robron friends

I’m fine thanx so much for asking

I haven’t been on here or the other place as I just don’t really like ed at the moment

still i'm looking forward to when its clear the she will not be having robert’s baby and the only drama the boyz have at the mill is whose cooking dinner tonite

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Hello my robron friends

I haven’t been on here or the other place as I just don’t really like ed at the moment

still i'm looking forward to when its clear the she will not be having robert’s baby and the only drama the boyz have at the mill is whose cooking dinner tonite
    Hello there.

It's good to hear from you. I hope you are keeping well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Hello my robron friends

Nice of you to drop in and let us know you're ok. Do keep in touch. 🙂

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

there is currently stories in the Press & Media saying that Aaron Dingle {played by Danny Miller} is due to cheat on Robert Sugden {played by Ryan Hawley} and have a love affair with Adam Barton {played by Adam Thomas}. http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-t...ir-Adam-Barton

there is also rumours flying around that Adam Barton is due to move into The Mill Guest House which will be aired in July or August.

then you have the ugly confrontation between Chas/Liv with Aaron/Robert when they come back in August as they are told that Rebecca White is carrying Robert's child and they team up to try and stop the 2nd Robron wedding according to the spoilers in the magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    there is currently stories in the Press & Media saying that Aaron Dingle {played by Danny Miller} is due to cheat on Robert Sugden {played by Ryan Hawley} and have a love affair with Adam Barton {played by Adam Thomas}. http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-t...ir-Adam-Barton

there is also rumours flying around that Adam Barton is due to move into The Mill Guest House which will be aired in July or August.

then you have the ugly confrontation between Chas/Liv with Aaron/Robert when they come back in August as they are told that Rebecca White is carrying Robert's child and they team up to try and stop the 2nd Robron wedding according to the spoilers in the magazines.
    Thank you. I have come across the rumours that Adam will move into the Mill's second flat. Also that Chas and Liv will be against Aaron remaining with Robert. But, for the moment, these are just rumours and nothing has been verified.

As for Aaron and Adam, I am certain that will never happen. It was just the actor, Adam Thomas, saying that his character, Adam Barton, would get more time on the telly if he was gay and had an affair Aaron. He was havinhg a joke.

I'm hoping that Adam Barton will have an affair with Rebecca White. That will teach Victoria a lesson for trusting her.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (18-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Thank you. I have come across the rumours that Adam will move into the Mill's second flat. Also that Chas and Liv will be against Aaron remaining with Robert. But, for the moment, these are just rumours and nothing has been verified.

As for Aaron and Adam, I am certain that will never happen. It was just the actor, Adam Thomas, saying that his character, Adam Barton, would get more time on the telly if he was gay and had an affair Aaron. He was havinhg a joke.

I'm hoping that Adam Barton will have an affair with Rebecca White. That will teach Victoria a lesson for trusting her.
    hi Eddy ive seen the Chas/Liv rumours to that cant be right Lucy is still on leave and Isoble just done her GCE`S AND wont be at work for another 3-4 months anyway and anyway IM said we get another proper Robron and both Danny+Ryan said the same and its nothing to with Chas/Liv anyway aaron`s already forgiven Rob and is moving on from it with be married and both are happy at Mill Cott too btw i just sent you A PM matty

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Eddy ive seen the Chas/Liv rumours to that cant be right Lucy is still on leave and Isoble just done her GCE`S AND wont be at work for another 3-4 months anyway and anyway IM said we get another proper Robron and both Danny+Ryan said the same and its nothing to with Chas/Liv anyway aaron`s already forgiven Rob and is moving on from it with be married and both are happy at Mill Cott too btw i just sent you A PM matty
    Hello. I've just sent you a private message.

Thread Information