Page 419 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3193694094174184194204214294695199191419 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

So tonight's star performance on ED goes to, 'the Beaver', it had more mentions than the rest of the cast!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-06-2017), Perdita (06-06-2017)

Is it a coincidence that Zoe said in the acceptance speech that ED have had an incredible 2 & 1/2 years? What started then?

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Is it a coincidence that Zoe said in the acceptance speech that ED have had an incredible 2 & 1/2 years? What started then?
    Yes she did and it was mainly when Kate was there as well, of course it as the start of Robron

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-06-2017), Sug-din (06-06-2017)

It is getting very confusing with all these spoilers and pseudo interviews.

The BSA interviews were extremely random and in some cases contradictory and very vague when it comes to and . We know they will have issues not because of the ONS as that is something could have worked through but with this alleged baby and this is my boggle, we do not know for absolute certain it is or indeed whether she is 100% pregnant, no tests nothing it just all so unexplained.

Now, I am wondering if ED and IM just assume that everyone just accepts that we have been told it is and she is 100% pregnant so that is that or whether more is to come and I do lean towards to more is to come side of things otherwise, this whole things is just plainly boring.

It would certainly be extremely exciting and interesting if we find out PD is lying about something either - it isn't / she is further along than she thinks and its Ross's / she thought she was pregnant but that hospital visit showed she wasn't - all of these secrets, if we knew her secret and saw her deception with her family, Robron and others it would firstly make us happy as no baby but also keep us engaged to see her eventually caught out.

I don't know, a lot is being read in to the BSA interviews but I am convinced the actors have been told to say nothing which is really hard when "on the spot and in front of a camera" hence I think Danny's varied answers at each interview which really only said how things are today (I know the Radio Times one was bizarre but I think he fluffed it completely).

We need some clarity from ED as the current mess of information is confusing OR maybe that is their strategy.
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 07-06-2017 at 17:51.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-06-2017), Sug-din (07-06-2017)

The interviews were very difficult to follow - in a way it would have been easier if the press had been told before hand that the cast are unable to comment on current storylines. Danny did seem to be struggling a bit to find alternative kinds of answers in his interviews.

I know it's awful and it's nothing against EH personally but I found it very difficult to listen to her interview as ED have us so blinkered about her character. I do actually feel sorry for her being landed with this story.

If there was at least some kind of official indication about the babies existence it might make watching the storyline more bearable.

I know they said they would push people away but pull them back in but it's starting to get to the point where people are being pushed so far away they are not going to be able to find them to pull them back in.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-06-2017)

hello fellow Roberners have you missed me? so it looks like we will be getting a proper Robron wedding at last and lets hope ED+IM will give us fans a wedding like there`s nothing else could we get it in oct ? and i think there be who`s the daddy s/l yeah? and i still say that bex was hiding something when she left i bet she knows she more pregent then first thought and its noway its Rob and lets our Robron demand a DNA test for starters and come on ED+IM give us some scenes where Robron are enjoying there new home

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-06-2017), Paul_Robs (08-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hello fellow Roberners have you missed me? so it looks like we will be getting a proper Robron wedding at last and lets hope ED+IM will give us fans a wedding like there`s nothing else could we get it in oct ? and i think there be who`s the daddy s/l yeah? and i still say that bex was hiding something when she left i bet she knows she more pregent then first thought and its noway its Rob and lets our Robron demand a DNA test for starters and come on ED+IM give us some scenes where Robron are enjoying there new home
    Hi Matty
    Yeah we've missed you - where've you been? Hopefully when all this baby nonsense is over we'll get the proper Wedding.👍🏻
    I'm still thinking there's more to this pregnancy thing than meets the eye - bringing a baby into the equation would ruin their power couple dynamic and we don't want her tied to them for ever, let them rebuild all their trust in each other in their new home without all this rubbish.

Happy Robron for a while. That's what we want!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-06-2017)

Press Centre Spoilers.

Monday, June 19, 2017

7.00 Emmerdale.
    Robert has a plan. Chrissie grows suspicious. Doug receives a proposition.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

7.00 Emmerdale.
    Finn is in too deep. Lawrence has news for Chrissie. Lachlan worries Belle will dump him.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

7.00 Emmerdale.
    Finn feels helpless when someone is hurt. Chrissie wants answers. Doug is distracted.

Thursday, June 22, 2017

7.00 Emmerdale.
    Rhona worries for the future. Leyla confides in Priya. Faith tries to cheer up Doug.

8.00 Emmerdale.
    Moira has a realisation. Paddy is shocked. Priya is put in an awkward position.

Friday, June 23, 2017

7.00 Emmerdale.
    Pete’s plan goes awry. Vanessa is left reeling. Doug makes plans.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (08-06-2017)

No Robert/Rebecca Baby in Emmerdale- End this Storyline.

We are deeply disappointed and saddened by the current storyline involving Robert/Aaron/Rebecca in Emmerdale. This storyline has been upsetting and arguably offensive for a number of reasons- we would therefore like it to be wrapped up as soon as possible. Most importantly, we want NO Robert/Rebecca baby as the outcome of this storyline.

If you are on Twitter, you might lilke to sign this petition.

It's right here, Twitter.

So Finn's first client had to be a married man cheating on his wife - now isn't that an original story from ED?

Thread Information