Page 399 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2993493893973983994004014094494998991399 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Just caught up on last nights episode.👎

Maybe I'm wrong but I really don't find Lydia getting a job at Home Farm as a cleaner and her being so upset because her bird has died a source of entertainment and a need for screen time.

These boys (and after all, that's what they are) terrorising the village is ridiculous - it's just giving yobs the idea that they could get away with doing it and surely from the latest threatening behaviour that should be enough to get the police involved in some way.

Emma's religious conversion and constant scripture quoting is becoming painful to watch and at the end of the day she's hypocritical when you see the things she gets up to behind people's backs - where is her turn the other cheek and forgiveness there?

I feel they are really struggling to fill the episodes at present.

Sorry for the rant guys, I'm really missing our boys as we really need something to get involved in again storyline wise and they are some of the few that can do that.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-05-2017)

Danny messing around on the Emmedale set:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT6qn3Shu9L/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (10-05-2017)

Emmerdale reveals Robert and Aaron's new house ahead of explosive Robron scenes

Danny Miller plays tour guide in this brand new video ...

Article, pics and video HERE.

Great stuff.

BREAKING NEWS: @OUAS_CharityFC confirm #RyanHawley as Manager v @SUFC_tweets on Saturday.

Tickets: http://www.sufc.talent-sport.co.uk

In case you don't know, OUAS is Danny's charity. They are playing a charity match against a team from Sheffield United FC. Ryan will be the manager of Danny's team.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Emmerdale reveals Robert and Aaron's new house ahead of explosive Robron scenes

Danny Miller plays tour guide in this brand new video ...

Article, pics and video HERE.

Great stuff.
    Thanks for the the link. 👍🏻
    The set looks brilliant - a lot has gone into that - surely that's a sign that they are in it for the long haul hopefully.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

pond21 (11-05-2017)

BREAKING NEWS: @OUAS_CharityFC confirm #RyanHawley as Manager v @SUFC_tweets on Saturday.

Tickets: http://www.sufc.talent-sport.co.uk

In case you don't know, OUAS is Danny's charity. They are playing a charity match against a team from Sheffield United FC. Ryan will be the manager of Danny's team.
    It's a good cause. 👍🏻
    Being the Manager is one way to make sure he can get his man in the 'right position'.

We're getting spoiled with bits about our boys today.

Am I a really awful person because I wanted Moira to give Emma the same as she gave Charity the other day?
    Sorry, but she's really annoying me and I think even Harriet is getting tired of her bible quotes too.
    Adam & Vics break up wasn't good - let's hope that means our boys will talk it through together and not end things as quick as that. 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Just caught up on last nights episode.��

Maybe I'm wrong but I really don't find Lydia getting a job at Home Farm as a cleaner and her being so upset because her bird has died a source of entertainment and a need for screen time.

These boys (and after all, that's what they are) terrorising the village is ridiculous - it's just giving yobs the idea that they could get away with doing it and surely from the latest threatening behaviour that should be enough to get the police involved in some way.

Emma's religious conversion and constant scripture quoting is becoming painful to watch and at the end of the day she's hypocritical when you see the things she gets up to behind people's backs - where is her turn the other cheek and forgiveness there?

I feel they are really struggling to fill the episodes at present.

Sorry for the rant guys, I'm really missing our boys as we really need something to get involved in again storyline wise and they are some of the few that can do that.
    I thought I replied to this earlier, obviously not. LOL.

Yes, I agree when you say 'they are really struggling to fill the episodes at present.' We saw that last night and tonight. There is nothing very gripping that is also believable.

The Rhona storyline is a good one and it is very well acted. But, it's a little too unpleasant for me to follow too closely. I want it to end as soon as possible.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 10-05-2017 at 21:27. Reason: spelling

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (10-05-2017)

I think it's a very good sign that they are in it for keeps. At least I really, really, really hope so.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (11-05-2017)

I think it's a very good sign that they are in it for keeps. At least I really, really, really hope so.

I can't remember there ever being so much attention spent and information given about the interior or design of a set for a group of characters home before. It's a lot of effort to go to for something that wouldn't get a lot of use. So hopefully that is a positive step. 😀

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-05-2017), flappinfanny (11-05-2017)

Thread Information