Page 398 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2983483883963973983994004084484988981398 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Just so that you know the source is Randomguy, who I think is a member here, though I'm not certain what name he used.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 08-05-2017 at 23:12.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (08-05-2017)

hello fellow Robroners not long before we have our Robron moving into Mill Cott hope its our Maxine`s eps btw whats your thoughts about how ED is doing latley? all these rumours about deaths and Emma? and adam?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-05-2017), Sug-din (08-05-2017)

hello fellow Robroners whose missing our golden couple ROBRON this is a long drought and i hope ED+IM will give us some lovely scenes when they move into there new home Mill Cott they got to give us fans something back to keep us onside and i bet they will Maxine that job to get us onside she`s the only one who understands how Robron works

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-05-2017), Paul_Robs (08-05-2017), Sug-din (08-05-2017)

afternoon fellow Robroners? whats everybodys thoughts about all these rumours about all these deaths thats going to happen over the summer ? if true its all getting to much ? and im feeling confident that this bex baby will out to false and if us viewers find out soon thats its not Rob that must mean Rob will do too and if true that surely means that Rob didnt have a ONS and nothing happend mybe this 1 hour special is that they talk about what happen and Rob kissed Bex and nothing happen and we all know everything works out and they move into Mill Cott soon anyway and i bet ED+IM will give Maxine the eps to give us fans something back and will have a lovely scene and hug+_kiss to

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    afternoon fellow Robroners? whats everybodys thoughts about all these rumours about all these deaths thats going to happen over the summer ? if true its all getting to much ? and im feeling confident that this bex baby will out to false and if us viewers find out soon thats its not Rob that must mean Rob will do too and if true that surely means that Rob didnt have a ONS and nothing happend mybe this 1 hour special is that they talk about what happen and Rob kissed Bex and nothing happen and we all know everything works out and they move into Mill Cott soon anyway and i bet ED+IM will give Maxine the eps to give us fans something back and will have a lovely scene and hug+_kiss to
    Afternoon Matty! Hopefully if these death rumours are right it should only be Emma & Lawrence that are affected - I would think our boys should be safe with any luck - they've had enough trauma thrown at them this year already. I'm still trying to be positive that this baby definetly isn't Roberts and we might find something out next week before the boys return the week after. I think it's getting to the point that we have to accept that maybe they did sleep together but it may still come out that nothing actually happened - we can still live in hope. This 1hr episode should be good - that is when Rob is supposed to reveal it - I do hope it's a private thing between them as it would mean so much more and I'm sure Maxine will do our boys proud and give us fans something good. This reveal needs to happen and get this story moving on - it's dragged on for too long now - let our boys start to rebuild their lives together and get Chucky Bride away from them. Robron ❤️ forever!!

'Robert moves in with Aaron and feels pushed to make a confession.'

via What’s On TV

Not much about Robron in next week's spoilers. But, I found this.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (09-05-2017)

Today's 'Ask Emmerdale' ... some of the more interesting replies from Emmerdale Twitter:

- Robert's a complex man and needs to feel secure. Even the most secure person needs someone to understand him. Keep watching

- It's going to get tense.

- Robert has a lot of conflict within him, and we've only scratched the surface. Keep watching.

- There's a lot to come with the Robron storyline.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

ae1221 (10-05-2017), Sug-din (09-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    'Robert moves in with Aaron and feels pushed to make a confession.'

via What’s On TV

Not much about Robron in next week's spoilers. But, I found this.
    hi Eddy so it seems like they moving into Mill Cott then and mybe its that 1 hour ep that IM said about but i still say that our Robron wil be fine and work it out and yes Aaron will mad but im sure our maxine will get them back on track our Robron been through so much together this will be no different this time there love for each other for one and the love bond they have so hold on in there our Robron will come out of this stronger and i bet we get some romantic scenes to

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-05-2017), Paul_Robs (09-05-2017), Sug-din (09-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Eddy so it seems like they moving into Mill Cott then and mybe its that 1 hour ep that IM said about but i still say that our Robron wil be fine and work it out and yes Aaron will mad but im sure our maxine will get them back on track our Robron been through so much together this will be no different this time there love for each other for one and the love bond they have so hold on in there our Robron will come out of this stronger and i bet we get some romantic scenes to
    I'm looking forward to it and I hope that Emmerdale begin to put right, in a believable way, the mess they made with the ONS.

Also, I'm looking forward to seeing them again. It's been ages since they were last on and there's still over 2 weeks to go.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (09-05-2017), Sug-din (09-05-2017)

Thread Information