Page 396 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2963463863943953963973984064464968961396 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Thanks for the info. That's two weeks of nothing but Tracys exciting book and Saint Emma and cow rustling - the only good thing tonight was the Megan storyline - it's time she got a bit more to do.

Not that I want to see Chucky Bride but it is so obvious she is just a plot device as she's never seen - you would have thought there would have been some kind of reaction to her supposed pregnancy - but then again she's only really wheeled out and put on display if Robert is in the vicinity as she can't function without him.
    hiya my fellow Robroner did you get my message i sent sent you on FB? and whats your throughts about it? matty

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (04-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hiya my fellow Robroner did you get my message i sent sent you on FB? and whats your throughts about it? matty
    Hi Matty

Sorry thought I'd replied but just checked and I haven't - will do so now. Don 🙂

hello fellow Robroners all im going to say keep the faith and our Golden couple that is Robron are going to just fine and are moving into Mill Cott very soon to start there new life together and we aill be getting a Robron wedding soon lets all hail our Golden couple that is Robron there love for each other will come through there bond between each other will rise and get them past it

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (04-05-2017), Sug-din (04-05-2017)

wasnt everybody just waiting for Moria to slap Charity and not a hand punch that mad my day and havent laughed so much latetly

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-05-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (04-05-2017)

hello fellow Robroners all im going to say keep the faith and our Golden couple that is Robron are going to just fine and are moving into Mill Cott very soon to start there new life together and we aill be getting a Robron wedding soon lets all hail our Golden couple that is Robron there love for each other will come through there bond between each other will rise and get them past it
    hello matty deffo keeping the faith

I know the boyz aren't due back for a couple of weeks but I keep watching in case there are any surprise or even they just mentioned but that was the most boring ep i've ever seen

ed aren't doing very well to get the general vote for those awards

wasnt everybody just waiting for Moria to slap Charity and not a hand punch that mad my day and havent laughed so much latetly
    Yeah Matty, that was the best part of that episode - she was really asking for it from Moira.

Is it just me or is this 'Saint Emma' stuff becoming really annoying?

How much more of this Tracy book stuff are we going go get - it is so boring!! 👎

Don't really think there was any need for those yobs in the shop.

After that 'really exciting' first half , just how are they going to top that in the second half.

We need our boys back.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello matty deffo keeping the faith

I know the boyz aren't due back for a couple of weeks but I keep watching in case there are any surprise or even they just mentioned but that was the most boring ep i've ever seen

ed aren't doing very well to get the general vote for those awards
    Hi Micheal
    There's far too much filler stuff in these episodes at present. I'm like you I just tune in on the off chance that there might be something about our boys.

If they carry on like this the awards will definetly be a bit scarce this year!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Oh yes, that was beautiful.

Am I being totally evil in hoping that one day (very soon) Moira gives Rebecca one of those?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Just to let you know that Aaron and Robert appear in the pictures for week 21. Sadly, we can't see them yet.

The boys are at the Mill. I'm afraid that's all the info that I have at present.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Oh yes, that was beautiful.

Am I being totally evil in hoping that one day (very soon) Moira gives Rebecca one of those?
    me too or even better how about Liv give her a slap or Chas again she slaped he hard the last time and ilke i said our Robron love for each other will get them through this they got a bond that no other couple got they love each other end of and this will prove it its all about Drama and this will get them back and opur Maxine will clear it up and if we find out the viewers that Rob`s not the father and Rob will do to i still think she`s not even pregent and i say ED+IM will give us fans something back to keep us onside they know what a they got in our Robron the golden couple in ED and with Rob when something matters to him like Aaron is his true love he will anything who gets in his way

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-05-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (04-05-2017), Sug-din (04-05-2017)

Thread Information