Page 395 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2953453853933943953963974054454958951395 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    morning don and eddy

hope you all having nice time

public holiday here as well

just checking to see if any spoilers yet. the other place too hard to keep up with but mainly people just repeat the same thing but nothing new
    hi Micheal you need to clear some space in your inbox its full i cant send a PM to you matty

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Micheal you need to clear some space in your inbox its full i cant send a PM to you matty
    hi matty I've emptied inbox

its boring without the boyz isn't it

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good morning. I hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend. I know that I am.

Still no Soaplife? I was hoping that we might have heard something by now, even if it's just something saying that there are no Robron spoilers. Oh well.
    evening Eddy just sent you a PM hows my fellow Robroner tonight? im really looking forward to May im not to bothered about the 1 hour ep i hope its one of Maxine`s ep and she clear stuff up and if Rob`s not even the Dad and i heard rumours that viewers find out hes not the Dad so that means she mybe not pregent or its Ross`s and after that they move into Mill Cott afterwards so it cant be all that bad and we got IM saying we will get a proper wedding so it must fine so hold on in there our Robron will be fine they have such a strong love for each other they will get past this

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi matty I've emptied inbox

its boring without the boyz isn't it
    ive just sent the PM now for you lets all get behind our Robron they be fine and will work eveything out there love is a strong bond they will get past this and if if our maxine has written some of the Eps she will sort the mess out and it cant be all that bad Robron are moving into Mill Cott soon anyway

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (03-05-2017)

evening Eddy just sent you a PM hows my fellow Robroner tonight? im really looking forward to May im not to bothered about the 1 hour ep i hope its one of Maxine`s ep and she clear stuff up and if Rob`s not even the Dad and i heard rumours that viewers find out hes not the Dad so that means she mybe not pregent or its Ross`s and after that they move into Mill Cott afterwards so it cant be all that bad and we got IM saying we will get a proper wedding so it must fine so hold on in there our Robron will be fine they have such a strong love for each other they will get past this
    Hello. Yes, I've replied.

ive just sent the PM now for you lets all get behind our Robron they be fine and will work eveything out there love is a strong bond they will get past this and if if our maxine has written some of the Eps she will sort the mess out and it cant be all that bad Robron are moving into Mill Cott soon anyway
    thanx matty I've replied
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 02-05-2017 at 13:11.

Good evening all.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Good evening all.

Evening Eddy
    There doesn't appear to be much new coming out unless I've missed it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Evening Eddy
    There doesn't appear to be much new coming out unless I've missed it.
    That's right. There was nothing in today's spoilers. It looks like we have another 2 weeks before the boys return from overseas.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

That's right. There was nothing in today's spoilers. It looks like we have another 2 weeks before the boys return from overseas.
    Thanks for the info. That's two weeks of nothing but Tracys exciting book and Saint Emma and cow rustling - the only good thing tonight was the Megan storyline - it's time she got a bit more to do.

Not that I want to see Chucky Bride but it is so obvious she is just a plot device as she's never seen - you would have thought there would have been some kind of reaction to her supposed pregnancy - but then again she's only really wheeled out and put on display if Robert is in the vicinity as she can't function without him.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Thread Information