Page 393 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2933433833913923933943954034434938931393 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

So to make sure that the lovely Bex🤢gets screen time - last night they put her in a scene with Adam & Vic and she doesn't say a word and just try's to look thoughtful - not!! Then she's in another scene where's she's telling Vic not to do anything hasty while she's drunk and she'll get her a coffee to sober her up. Practice what you preach girl!!😠

The Rhona & Pierce scenes are hard to watch - he is an evil man.

Can't really remember much else from last night - need our boys back even if it's for the angst.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-04-2017)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-04-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (28-04-2017)

I feel there is a lot of errors in the way this 'feel sorry for her' article is written

"She met Robert some years ago, before he’d met Aaron, fell in love with him, he got her pregnant, forced her into an abortion, he dumped her and married her sister,"

He didn't force her to have an abortion - he said the time wasn't right - he didn't hold a gun to her head.

"then he tricked her to Emmerdale and led her into believing there was hope for them there wasn’t, got her pregnant again,"

He got to ED to clear Andy's name there was no mention that he tricked her there by making her believe they'd get together and how did he supposedly get her pregnant again at this point?

"she tried to move on with her life with Ross and just at the point she was doing that Robert got drunk, rang her up and seduced her again"

He didn't ring her - he texted her and I wouldn't call what he did seduction - it was more of a drunken come on that she fell for.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this but it's seems to be written to make it look that Robert was totally to blame for everything and a lot of the things we saw on screen didn't play out as they were described on here - especially the timing of the supposedly second pregnancy.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-04-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (28-04-2017)

hiya Don hope you are well ? so it looks like we get a lovely Robron this year which is great news to hear and its good here that Iain macload is still 1005 behind our Robron but with Drama included and of course we got them moving into Mill Cott soon like i said there love for each other will shine through and come through it and did i read it right when IM was talking in the Metro that the question was asked did they sleep together and he said "NO so if true that means shes not pregant at all and Rob not the father or she`s lying about it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hiya Don hope you are well ? so it looks like we get a lovely Robron this year which is great news to hear and its good here that Iain macload is still 1005 behind our Robron but with Drama included and of course we got them moving into Mill Cott soon like i said there love for each other will shine through and come through it and did i read it right when IM was talking in the Metro that the question was asked did they sleep together and he said "NO so if true that means shes not pregant at all and Rob not the father or she`s lying about it
    Hi Matty, fine thanks - haven't seen you for a while are you ok?
    Things do appear to be looking up a bit for our boys thanks goodness.
    Think you better read that bit about sleeping together again as he answered No, to was there any doubt that they had slept together which reads as, they did, but that doesn't mean to say anything actually happened!! He maybe literally fell asleep - still living in hope!

Hopefully once these May episodes air we may be getting back on track to something more positive. 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    so its all looking good for the future of our Robron going by what was said which is good news anyway yeah and of course they be fine and this 1 hour that IM said about that chould be about clear the air and sorts it out and they be moving into Mill Cott anyway yeah mybe thate`s a twist in there and like i said the other day that we find out that Rob is not the father soon and not Rob who still thinks he is mybe shes not even pregant of its Ross`s or something yeah and like i said the love they got for each other will come through and get past it and b stronger in the end and i bet our Maxine eps to come mybe its here eps that will it up and i be we get a lovely seen when they move in a kiss and hug and going the pics we seen of the front Door of Mill Cott it must soon and IM said Robron eps is early may but they not back on our screens till about 15th MAY

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (29-04-2017), Sug-din (28-04-2017)

Well IainMc has confirmed to us all that he is living in a parallel universe where what he sees on screen is the opposite of what the viewer sees, he is deluded, there has never been any presentation which would allow us to feel sorry for Rebecca, had this been presented properly we would have been discussing it on her quite openly and honestly and we would have been extremely upset with Robert not just for the ONS but for his treatment of her and that hasn't happened - the man is an idiot.

Otherwise, I am actually quite happy with what has been released:-

1. I get the impression Robron will stick with it and work through it, I know some would like them to split for a while but for me thats already been done, lets see some mature discussions and working through their issues.
    2. It seems Rebecca will stop orbiting Robert (finally)
    3. I just hope the baby doesn't materialise there are enough babies and kids in ED already we don't need another.
    4. The wedding he has left open ended if its not story lined yet and I think the work 6 months ahead then its a way off and he could change his mind (although he has set his stall out now so if he fails to deliver he will be vilified)
    5. Why can we not see Robron have dinner in The Grange, we have rarely seen them together our and about as a couple

Come on IainMc - get some proper decent storylines for Robron, they don't need to be constantly breaking up for them to be interesting and on screen

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-04-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (29-04-2017), Sug-din (28-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Well IainMc has confirmed to us all that he is living in a parallel universe where what he sees on screen is the opposite of what the viewer sees, he is deluded, there has never been any presentation which would allow us to feel sorry for Rebecca, had this been presented properly we would have been discussing it on her quite openly and honestly and we would have been extremely upset with Robert not just for the ONS but for his treatment of her and that hasn't happened - the man is an idiot.

Otherwise, I am actually quite happy with what has been released:-

1. I get the impression Robron will stick with it and work through it, I know some would like them to split for a while but for me thats already been done, lets see some mature discussions and working through their issues.
    2. It seems Rebecca will stop orbiting Robert (finally)
    3. I just hope the baby doesn't materialise there are enough babies and kids in ED already we don't need another.
    4. The wedding he has left open ended if its not story lined yet and I think the work 6 months ahead then its a way off and he could change his mind (although he has set his stall out now so if he fails to deliver he will be vilified)
    5. Why can we not see Robron have dinner in The Grange, we have rarely seen them together our and about as a couple

Come on IainMc - get some proper decent storylines for Robron, they don't need to be constantly breaking up for them to be interesting and on screen
    Hi Paul im going to PM you something

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (29-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I feel there is a lot of errors in the way this 'feel sorry for her' article is written

"She met Robert some years ago, before he’d met Aaron, fell in love with him, he got her pregnant, forced her into an abortion, he dumped her and married her sister,"

He didn't force her to have an abortion - he said the time wasn't right - he didn't hold a gun to her head.

"then he tricked her to Emmerdale and led her into believing there was hope for them there wasn’t, got her pregnant again,"

He got to ED to clear Andy's name there was no mention that he tricked her there by making her believe they'd get together and how did he supposedly get her pregnant again at this point?

"she tried to move on with her life with Ross and just at the point she was doing that Robert got drunk, rang her up and seduced her again"

He didn't ring her - he texted her and I wouldn't call what he did seduction - it was more of a drunken come on that she fell for.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this but it's seems to be written to make it look that Robert was totally to blame for everything and a lot of the things we saw on screen didn't play out as they were described on here - especially the timing of the supposedly second pregnancy.
    Yes, this Rebecca storyline is full of holes, and they have been filled mainly with retcon rubbish.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (29-04-2017), Sug-din (29-04-2017)

Good evening everyone.

I hope everyone is well and has a good May Day bank holiday weekend.

Has anyone seen the latest edition of Soaplife. It comes out next Monday but sometimes early copies are available. Thanks.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (29-04-2017)

Thread Information