Page 390 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2903403803883893903913924004404908901390 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Some of my own scenarios - these are NOT spoilers, real or from any source by just my ramblings

1. Robron get to Mauritius, starts to relax and get some needed rest and recuperation with , Chas and Liv and starts to get stronger, Chas feels should tell about the ONS whilst he has other family around just in case he implodes. tells gently and explains how he felt and how it came about, is angry and upset but is prepared to work through this as long as Robert has nothing more to do with Posh-Slag ..... the baby doesn't get discussed.
    (Remember - we may not be happy with this being off screen but hey, a lot of things just seem to happen or be OK and of course we have to see the context as well)

They return home and prepare to move in to The Mill, Posh-Slag comes round and Robert tell her he has told Aaron, she then announces to Aaron she is up the duff and its Robert's, Aaron of course gives Robert one of his looks and they agree that they will support the child (yuck), she has of course lied about he baby is humiliated by Robron and her family and leaves ED for ever and ever - as she leaves the village her bizarre hair and hats get caught in the combine harvester and she is never seen again (OK this bit is a little silly)

2. Robert and Aaron get home and Robert realises he has to tell Aaron about the ONS which he does, Aaron is angry and upset but they decide to work on things, Posh-Slag hates that Robert has been honest with Aaron and that they are still solid (with a few creases) so she lies about the baby eventually being found out is humiliated by Robron and her family and leaves ED.

I refuse to accept Robron break up its just too boring and repetitive I also refuse to accept she is having a child, of course I will be living in a world of disappointment although as time drags and the story continues to be more predictable I am less and less bothered which is shockingly sad.
    hi Paul hope you are well going to PM you something matty

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (20-04-2017)

Some of my own scenarios - these are NOT spoilers, real or from any source by just my ramblings

1. Robron get to Mauritius, starts to relax and get some needed rest and recuperation with , Chas and Liv and starts to get stronger, Chas feels should tell about the ONS whilst he has other family around just in case he implodes. tells gently and explains how he felt and how it came about, is angry and upset but is prepared to work through this as long as Robert has nothing more to do with Posh-Slag ..... the baby doesn't get discussed.
    (Remember - we may not be happy with this being off screen but hey, a lot of things just seem to happen or be OK and of course we have to see the context as well)

They return home and prepare to move in to The Mill, Posh-Slag comes round and Robert tell her he has told Aaron, she then announces to Aaron she is up the duff and its Robert's, Aaron of course gives Robert one of his looks and they agree that they will support the child (yuck), she has of course lied about he baby is humiliated by Robron and her family and leaves ED for ever and ever - as she leaves the village her bizarre hair and hats get caught in the combine harvester and she is never seen again (OK this bit is a little silly)

2. Robert and Aaron get home and Robert realises he has to tell Aaron about the ONS which he does, Aaron is angry and upset but they decide to work on things, Posh-Slag hates that Robert has been honest with Aaron and that they are still solid (with a few creases) so she lies about the baby eventually being found out is humiliated by Robron and her family and leaves ED.

I refuse to accept Robron break up its just too boring and repetitive I also refuse to accept she is having a child, of course I will be living in a world of disappointment although as time drags and the story continues to be more predictable I am less and less bothered which is shockingly sad.
    Both scenarios are good - maybe 2. might be slightly more realistic - not that I would object to Posh-Slag's bits getting caught in the combine harvester if that was to happen.

I'm with you on the no break up and no child and maybe daft on my part but I'm still not 100% convinced that they actually slept together!!

We just want this stuff over with as soon as.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-04-2017), Paul_Robs (20-04-2017)

Is it just me or was tonight's hour episodes terribly boring?
    The Vic & Adam baby thing is becoming tedious - Vic obsessive - Adam far too sorry for himself.
    The Tracy book thing is just ridiculous.
    Why is Rhona so blind to Pierces actions? Not looking forward to the episodes next week - he is definetly unhinged.
    Thought it funny that Diane listed the Sugden children obviously in order of importance in her mind and Robert was last - sort of an after thought even though he was the first one to be born properly with the Sugden name.
    I will get off the soap box again - been down the pub - just in need of a rant.
    Everyone else probably enjoyed it tonight - I'm just missing the talents of our boys to make something of the rubbish we're having to endure at the moment
    Last edited by Sug-din; 20-04-2017 at 23:26.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-04-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (22-04-2017), peebee (21-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Is it just me or was tonight's hour episodes terribly boring?
    The Vic & Adam baby thing is becoming tedious - Vic obsessive - Adam far too sorry for himself.
    The Tracy book thing is just ridiculous.
    Why is Rhona so blind to Pierces actions? Not looking forward to the episodes next week - he is definetly unhinged.
    Thought it funny that Diane listed the Sugden children obviously in order of importance in her mind and Robert was last - sort of an after thought even though he was the first one to be born properly with the Sugden name.
    I will get off the soap box again - been down the pub - just in need of a rant.
    Everyone else probably enjoyed it tonight - I'm just missing the talents of our boys to make something of the rubbish we're having to endure at the moment
    Its not just you, on the other place they all hated it as well, boring was the general view with many saying they didn't bother with the second half.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-04-2017), Sug-din (21-04-2017)

Its not just you, on the other place they all hated it as well, boring was the general view with many saying they didn't bother with the second half.
    It was a bit of a chore to watch.👎

NB - you're PM box is full. 🙂

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-04-2017)

[QUOTE=Sug-din;871799]It was a bit of a chore to watch.👎

NB - you're PM box is full. 🙂[/QUOTE

PM Box cleared

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (21-04-2017)

It looks like Aaron and Robert will not be back until the week beginning May 15th.

Quite boring these last few episodes. I think I'm going to give Emmerdale a miss in the early part of next week as really do not like what is about to happen to Rhona.

As for Adam and Victoria, I felt quite sorry for both of them. I think this is the beginning of Adam leaving Emmerdale.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (22-04-2017), Paul_Robs (21-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    It looks like Aaron and Robert will not be back until the week beginning May 15th.

Quite boring these last few episodes. I think I'm going to give Emmerdale a miss in the early part of next week as really do not like what is about to happen to Rhona.

As for Adam and Victoria, I felt quite sorry for both of them. I think this is the beginning of Adam leaving Emmerdale.
    That's a while to wait - thanks for the heads up. 👍🏻
    It is hard to watch at the moment - all the stories seem forced and rushed. 👎
    It's a shame that Adam & Victorias marriage is going to be over so quickly - this does seem to be leading to Adams departure.

I'm with you I think about giving the early part next week a miss - especially watching it live.

I remember when I used to look forward to every episode - oh for that time again!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-04-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (22-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    That's a while to wait - thanks for the heads up. ����
    It is hard to watch at the moment - all the stories seem forced and rushed. ��
    It's a shame that Adam & Victorias marriage is going to be over so quickly - this does seem to be leading to Adams departure.

I'm with you I think about giving the early part next week a miss - especially watching it live.

I remember when I used to look forward to every episode - oh for that time again!
    Those days have gone, at least for the moment.

It's not just because Aaron and Robert are not on screen, it's because a lot of the other storylines are just silly (like David, Tracy and that book) or too predictable (Adam and Victoria) or just too unpleasant (the Rhona stuff).

Good, unpredictable stories are needed.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (22-04-2017), Paul_Robs (21-04-2017), Sug-din (21-04-2017)

Happy Birthday to Robert Jacob Sugden -31 today.🎉🎂🕺🍾

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-04-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (22-04-2017), flappinfanny (30-04-2017), pond21 (22-04-2017)

Thread Information