Page 385 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2853353753833843853863873954354858851385 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

so bex had an abortion before from robert and again he demands another

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi eddy i cant send you a PM you need to clear some space in your inbox matty
    Sorry about that. I've just emptied it.

So Robert made her have an abortion before because he didn't want the baby - so she sleeps with him again without using any form of protection while he's drunk and vulnerable and knows immediately he's made a mistake and she doesn't do anything to stop the chance of a baby and she wonders why he wants her to have an abortion again and she's upset! If she'd been that distraught about it happening the last time why didn't she keep her drawers up this time and just push him away and leave him?
    The woman obviously has no self respect if she's been in love with him for four years after he did that to her - or she's just got no brains!

I have absolutely no sympathy for her at all and I can't say I'm annoyed with anything that Robert said to her - because I'm not.

This has got to be the worst storyline that could possibly have been done and all to keep what is obviously IM's favourite character in the forefront of the show and make everybody like her and feel sorry for her - don't think so - it's too late for that and to try and achieve it he's ruining the golden couple who have been part of the reason they've won awards.

The only saving grace from this rubbish tonight is the amazing chemistry that Robert/Ryan & Aaron/Danny have when they are having conversations together - this makes you want them to work through this and come out stronger.

Sorry for the rant I'll get down off my soap box now.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-04-2017), Paul_Robs (11-04-2017)

i know given the thread i am in but it takes two so robert is as much to blame as bex

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Sorry about that. I've just emptied it.
    just sent you that PM Eddy lets all get behind our Robron they be fine they are so in love with each other when they went on there romantic picnic you could see how much inlove Rob he is with Aaron and Rob will anything and stop anybody to Jeperdiose his husband who he loves they will come through this as they always do and we maxines eps to come she love Robron as much we do she will sort it out

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    So Robert made her have an abortion before because he didn't want the baby - so she sleeps with him again without using any form of protection while he's drunk and vulnerable and knows immediately he's made a mistake and she doesn't do anything to stop the chance of a baby and she wonders why he wants her to have an abortion again and she's upset! If she'd been that distraught about it happening the last time why didn't she keep her drawers up this time and just push him away and leave him?
    The woman obviously has no self respect if she's been in love with him for four years after he did that to her - or she's just got no brains!

I have absolutely no sympathy for her at all and I can't say I'm annoyed with anything that Robert said to her - because I'm not.

This has got to be the worst storyline that could possibly have been done and all to keep what is obviously IM's favourite character in the forefront of the show and make everybody like her and feel sorry for her - don't think so - it's too late for that and to try and achieve it he's ruining the golden couple who have been part of the reason they've won awards.

The only saving grace from this rubbish tonight is the amazing chemistry that Robert/Ryan & Aaron/Danny have when they are having conversations together - this makes you want them to work through this and come out stronger.

Sorry for the rant I'll get down off my soap box now.
    i know and and i argee our Aaron/Danny+Robert/Ryan have a great working chemistry and pulls out the rubbish parts of the ep and lie i always said they will come through this much stronger because the love they have for each other is strong and we got maxines eps to come and i bet she will sort it out and give us something back and ED+IM know they messed up but keep the faith our Robron weill be fine and just like Danny+Ryan said they draws us back in as much as they draws us out and IM said they will come through the otherside stronger and i bet both Danny+Ryan dont like whats being written for Robron atm they are much as Robron fans as we are

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-04-2017), Sug-din (11-04-2017)

The spoilers have been so off recently I thought the Aaron confronting Robert would have happened after the picnic so now I am less sure, it does however seem strange that Aaron hasn't yet said anything about what damaged Robert did at The Mill, more questions about Rebecca and more so Robert's current behaviour which is pretty strange and certainly something Aaron would notice.

What I am getting however, is Aaron is very very fragile, he seems quite happy but when he and Robert talk alone you can tell he is vulnerable after the dreadful prison ordeal. Some have said they don't want Aaron to be relying on Robert but he has to reply on him, he sees him as his husband/partner/lover/everything so of course he is reliant and more so at this moment.

What I also see is Robert has cocked up massively with the ONS and he knows it especially now we know he has got the posh tart up the duff previously so he knows she pretty careless. His current behaviour is very Robert, he also obviously absolutely loves Aaron, I really think he would have told him if Chas hadn't stopped him but prison was the wrong place and I am afraid no matter how much people may disagree that now isn't the right time either, Aaron needs to build his physical and mental strength.

I am afraid that the plot/story has been so unbelievably predictable its shocking, where I thought we would have "twist and turns" the old cliches came tumbling out in the same old boring way. I am therefore less hopefully after every episode for some massive twist, I think the hopes of "he didn't actually shag her" or "she is actually 2 months gone" so it cannot be Robert's are not going to happen, we will get the usual crap, I had high hopes from IainMc after SSW and other great stuff but he has fallen in to this dreadful plot, ruining Robron and all the work of the past couple of years. I would love someone from ED to give some indication of where this is going as its awful to see some great people on here giving up on something they loved.

ED must must must know that this story is going down like a comedian at a funeral, they will either arrogantly continue to plod along into the wilderness of dreadfulness or they are already amending things to get people back on board - IainMc's ego will probably plod down the wilderness route.
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 12-04-2017 at 12:13.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-04-2017), Sug-din (12-04-2017)

hello roboroners

just checking into this positive place cos not sure what I think just now

sad that nice people are leaving the other place

I keep having faith that mista iain cannot be so stupid and then he does it again.

I still think bex will not be having robert's baby although people seem convinced otherwise but if she does i'm not sure where things go then.

I don't get all that stuff about a legacy baby they are talking about and I cannot see why aaron would want to bring up a robecca child and why the hell should he have to? he's being made to look more and more dependant on robert which seems to be for a purpose and try as I do I can't see how that can be good knowing what ed have proved they are like.

mista iain changed his usual 'twists and turns' to 'bumps twists and turns' ugh which he probably thinks is very clever.

still positive but have to say its getting harder and harder

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-04-2017), Sug-din (12-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello roboroners

I keep having faith that mista iain cannot be so stupid and then he does it again.

I still think bex will not be having robert's baby although people seem convinced otherwise but if she does i'm not sure where things go then.

I don't get all that stuff about a legacy baby they are talking about and I cannot see why aaron would want to bring up a robecca child and why the hell should he have to? he's being made to look more and more dependant on robert which seems to be for a purpose and try as I do I can't see how that can be good knowing what ed have proved they are like.

mista iain changed his usual 'twists and turns' to 'bumps twists and turns' ugh which he probably thinks is very clever.

Hi Micheal
    I think we are all wondering when is IM going to decide he can't bring any more problems into this SL.

I guess they mean the legacy baby because Robert is the last of the real Sugden blood line and a baby would carry the name on - but I would have thought it would have to be a boy for that to happen. As you say why would Aaron even consider bringing up a robecca child as it would be a constant reminder of what happened.

I'm still hoping that something is going to happen and she either isn't pregnant or the baby is definetly proved not to be Roberts.

It does make you wonder if he knows what twists and turns etc actually means - it can mean bad but also can mean good and all we've had lately is bad - getting worse - which is not clever and can become very boring.

Saying all that I'm like you still trying hard to be positive.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (12-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello roboroners

hi Micheal did you get my last PM? lets all stay calm and it will work out you see and e have Robron moving into Mill Cott and maxines eps to and like i said i bet both Both Danny+Ryan must hate what they have to do and more so poor Ryan for what they got him to say and both of Danny+Ryan are robrons fans as much as we are but hold on in they it will work out you see matty Robron are forever no matter what btw im going send you anothe PM

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (12-04-2017)

Thread Information