Page 383 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2833333733813823833843853934334838831383 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

That was a very emotional and tastefully done end to Ashley's story. Brilliantly portrayed by all involved.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

lizann (07-04-2017), pond21 (07-04-2017)

I feel we could have done without the overly randy Vic & Adam scenes tonight - rather cringe worthy!👎

I'm sorry but even if Chucky Bride is carrying Roberts baby I have absolutely no sympathy for her and I won't buy this, poor badly done to thing - she should think of the possible consequences before she drops her drawers so readily!

Please let there still be something that's going to get her out of Robron orbit.

Have to say though that an angry Robert is very attractive.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-04-2017), Paul_Robs (08-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    That was a very emotional and tastefully done end to Ashley's story. Brilliantly portrayed by all involved.
    yes it was Don very sad had a tear or 2 at the end cant wait to see our Robron`s picnic next week i bet we get a kiss im sure its by Cameron Maclasiter who gave us that passion kiss before SSW and i sure we get 1 then im sure and im sure ED+IM will give usa kiss just to keep us fans onside like i keep saying it will all work for our golden Couple you see and we got maxine eps to see and she`s a fan like us and both Danny+Ryan are Robron fans and im sure they dont like whats written atm for them but like Danny said a few weeks agao that they draw us away and only for ED+IM to draw us back onside again so going by that what DANNY said that our Robron we be fine and of course we got Robron moving into Mill Cott in the spring thats not far away mybe its Maxines eps that will see them move in

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (07-04-2017)

I feel we could have done without the overly randy Vic & Adam scenes tonight - rather cringe worthy!👎

I'm sorry but even if Chucky Bride is carrying Roberts baby I have absolutely no sympathy for her and I won't buy this, poor badly done to thing - she should think of the possible consequences before she drops her drawers so readily!

Please let there still be something that's going to get her out of Robron orbit.

hi Don something going to happen with bex you see a twist somwhere lets see our Robron on there romantic picnic on monday and i bet we get a lovely kisss to say how much they missed each other and its written by cameron maclastier who wrot the passion kiss before SSW and im sure ED+IM will give us fans something back to keep us onside and will be a start

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (08-04-2017), Sug-din (07-04-2017)

I feel we could have done without the overly randy Vic & Adam scenes tonight - rather cringe worthy!��

i think adam and vic scenes are because bex baby is adams not ross or not robert and vic has problems conceiving

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-04-2017), Paul_Robs (08-04-2017)

Good morning everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good morning everyone.
    Good morning. 😀

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-04-2017)

Good morning. 😀
    Hello, good to see someone else here.

I know that the storyline has been pretty negative in recent days but it's a continuing soapy drama, so let's not give up on our hopes.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (10-04-2017)

I know that the storyline has been pretty negative in recent days but it's a continuing soapy drama, so let's not give up on our hopes.
    Hi, I'm a glutton for punishment I just can't give up yet. I think I'm resigned to the fact that they did actually - you know!! Mind I would still like something to come out that they hadn't. But still holding out that it's a false result or at least not his. Even my punishment levels wouldn't put up with her doing the expectant Mother bit for the next 8 months and the prospect of her permanently being attached to the boys in some way. Soapy drama or not this isn't really what I signed up for and I've watched ED for a lot of years.

Maybe being a bit naive but still being positive that there is maybe still something hidden and things will work out for the boys in the end.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-04-2017)

afternoon Eddy i never give up on our Robron and we have a lovely Romantic picnic tommorw and i get we get a lovely kiss to say much they missed each other and its written by cameron maclasiter he or she gave us that Passion kiss before the SSW and dont forget we got our Robron moving into Mill Cott soon there first home together so it cant be all that bad and we got Maxines eps to come the queen o Robron shes a fan she wont let us down and im sure ED+IM will give us something back to keep us onside starting with a lovely kiss on there picnic

19. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-04-2017)

Thread Information