Page 377 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2773273673753763773783793874274778771377 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Look here, scans from the latest edition of Soaplife on a twitter account.

It contains a huge spoiler. One that I did not want to see.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 01-04-2017 at 12:02.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Look here, scans from the latest edition of Soaplife on a twitter account.

It contains a huge spoiler. One that I did not want to see.
    I'm hoping that's a really horrible 1 April joke but if it isn't that's me finished with ED I couldn't watch it if she's actually carrying his child.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I'm hoping that's a really horrible 1 April joke but if it isn't that's me finished with ED I couldn't watch it if she's actually carrying his child.
    I'm really sorry to read this but I understand why you are so cheesed off.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (01-04-2017)

The whole thing is a pile of poo but not really a surprise, we have been expecting that lose tart to be pregnant BUT nothing is currently as it seems, if this plays out "as is" then Soap Life have leaked a massive massive spoiler to the whole world, why would ED reveal the big surprise NOW 2 weeks before it is going to happen. I smell a twist but I have so little regard for IainMc(Stupid) that the story really could be this transparent and he could be so thick as to ruin Robron - I am still going to wait and see.
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 01-04-2017 at 17:52.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-04-2017), Sug-din (01-04-2017)

The week of The Emmerdale Fam Club Weekend is hardly the best time for this story - if it's true - to be released!

I will wait and see how this plays out but I'm getting a bit tired of using that reason now for watching as at one time it used to be I watched ED because I really enjoyed the storylines.

Twists, turns, context, any other words we need to keep remembering?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-04-2017)

hi Paul just sent you a long PM just keep the faith our Robron are forever end off and im sure IM+ED will us fans something next week a hug +kiss if Rob goes and picks up Aaron i say we will and next friday we get a lovely momments to so hold in there IM+ED knows how popualur Robron are they will get them back im sure and Maxine eps to come to she will give us some lovely scenes and mybe its her eps that we see Robron moving in Mill Cottg in the spring

I just feel at the moment that ED is like a long car journey you didn't want take.

The start was clunky and depressing (ONS), the scenery along the way have been tedious and disappointing, your never sure what is around the next corner but you're pretty sure you are not going like it, the destination is unknown and uncertain, you pass through towns and one called Context was foggy and you could not make out what was happening there - overall its a journey you didn't want to make. Finally the driver keeps lying about where you are going and strangely he has been very quiet for a while now

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-04-2017), Sug-din (02-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I just feel at the moment that ED is like a long car journey you didn't want take.

The start was clunky and depressing (ONS), the scenery along the way have been tedious and disappointing, your never sure what is around the next corner but you're pretty sure you are not going like it, the destination is unknown and uncertain, you pass through towns and one called Context was foggy and you could not make out what was happening there - overall its a journey you didn't want to make. Finally the driver keeps lying about where you are going and strangely he has been very quiet for a while now
    Excellent. So very beautifully put.

hi Don did you get my last PM ?

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don did you get my last PM ?
    Hi Matty - Yes I'm replying shortly.👍🏻

Thread Information