Page 376 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2763263663743753763773783864264768761376 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I just wish Robert would confess to Aaron all about his disgusting ONS with that bitch. Hiding it is not good news, especially as we know that Aaron will eventually find out. That always happen sin Soapland.
    Totally agree. We just want to move on from this as soon as possible and get rid of some of the people involved and I don't mean Robert and Aaron.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-03-2017)

I still believe when says to I have something to tell you will say, I KNOW, and I hope this will lead to a conversation about their relationship and the future which makes them stronger and allows them too fight off the Bitch and Ross.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (31-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I still believe when says to I have something to tell you will say, I KNOW, and I hope this will lead to a conversation about their relationship and the future which makes them stronger and allows them too fight off the Bitch and Ross.
    I thinkactually knows what happened and could tell that had something like that to tell him when they were in prison - he can read him like a book. I would like to see this make them join forces - they need to get Chucky Bride out of their lives for good and let her know exactly where she stands - she can't realistically be accepted as a friend any longer. Any self respecting woman would have left while her dignity was still sort of intact.

So Robert gets to know about Sandra off screen. No attempts to talk to Aaron or the prison to let him know what's happened. In the scene where Chas tells Liv, her & Robert seem to get on ok. Then in the scene where Liv & Chas are leaving - not even a goodbye between Robert & Liv. Chas in one breath tells Robert to take care of her boy and then in the next breath in ear shot of everyone she tells him if he puts a foot wrong she will tell Aaron about him & Chucky Bride - wasn't she the one who said this was to be kept between them. The continuity in that was terrible considering that's the last scenes they are going to be doing together for months - but maybe that was the whole point not to make a big thing of the temporary exits. Perhaps that's the big shock news that comes later, that they will be away for a long time.
    I realise this is very shallow but I have to say Robert did look mighty fine.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-03-2017)

I just watched tonights episode and the departure of Liv and Chas was OK as they only think they they are going for a week (one week is what Robert has paid for) and they looked like they were in a rush as well as Ross was obviously taxiing them to the airport. Remember, its only us that know Liv and Chas are off screen for longer, if we only thought it was going to be a week then we probably wouldn't have minded those scenes either. Chas was hardly discreet with her comments to Robert but deafness seems to be common in that village.

Didn't Lucy say she wasn't leaving for that long so she didn't really want a big exit and we know Liv is not out for too long either, I wonder what the far fetched tail IainMc has conjured to explain their 'massively longer than a week' departure from the village.

Liv and Robert might have hugged at the taxi door.

Loving the discussion about Robert confessing, so many opinions and differing views - for what its worth and I have stated before, Aaron knows, just watch the prison scene again and his face, the man isn't stupid and he knows when Robert is lying to him. Its not a matter of if but now how this ONS will be discussed and who will discuss it first and I am with the majority on here, I want Robert to face up to it when Aaron asks.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I just watched tonights episode and the departure of Liv and Chas was OK as they only think they they are going for a week (one week is what Robert has paid for) and they looked like they were in a rush as well as Ross was obviously taxiing them to the airport. Remember, its only us that know Liv and Chas are off screen for longer, if we only thought it was going to be a week then we probably wouldn't have minded those scenes either. Chas was hardly discreet with her comments to Robert but deafness seems to be common in that village.

Didn't Lucy say she wasn't leaving for that long so she didn't really want a big exit and we know Liv is not out for too long either, I wonder what the far fetched tail IainMc has conjured to explain their 'massively longer than a week' departure from the village.

Liv and Robert might have hugged at the taxi door.

Loving the discussion about Robert confessing, so many opinions and differing views - for what its worth and I have stated before, Aaron knows, just watch the prison scene again and his face, the man isn't stupid and he knows when Robert is lying to him. Its not a matter of if but now how this ONS will be discussed and who will discuss it first and I am with the majority on here, I want Robert to face up to it when Aaron asks.

You're right of course that it's only because we know that Lucy & Isobel are off for a while that there were thoughts that the departure was a bit half hearted but to the general viewer they'll probably be expecting them back in a couple of weeks.
    People do tend to only hear things if it's part of the plot line, should be used to that by now.

That's right about Liv & Robert - after all he found out about the accident off screen so why wouldn't they say their good byes off screen - it's natural really, especially as it's not supposed to be for long and Liv was understandably anxious to get away and would be preoccupied.

Must stop over analysing every scene.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-03-2017), Paul_Robs (31-03-2017)

morning paul im going PM something matty

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (01-04-2017)

hi Don im going to PM you something matty and you can reply on here on FB

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (01-04-2017)

Good morning everyone.

Any new spoilers or rumours? I'm getting bored of waiting. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good morning everyone.

Any new spoilers or rumours? I'm getting bored of waiting. LOL.
    I haven't seen anything but if we see things today remember its April Fools so ignore it .... we should surely get something tomorrow

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-04-2017), Sug-din (01-04-2017)

Thread Information