Page 372 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2723223623703713723733743824224728721372 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

I do not know but I am not convinced Robert and Aaron will actually break up and in some ways I would prefer they didn't and them to sit down and discuss everything, I do not excuse Roberts ONS it was unacceptable and unnecessary. What I feel is, if Robron are the "end game" then the old on/off/on/off is old hat, redundant & boring.

I would much prefer them both sitting down and discussing in detail Aaron's dreadful ordeal in prison plus his other insecurities which of course include Robert's infidelities. Robert to discuss his distress (after the discussion they had that we didn't really see any problems with to warrant an ONS but they both thought they were over) when he felt abandoned, desperate, lonely and how he cannot live his life without Aaron. I don't think they should be promising never to do certain things again I just think they need to state that they cannot and do not want to live without each other, they are in love and need to work through things.

In ED land I think this approach doesn't/wouldn't really fit as it wouldn't cause enough angst and upset but it would be rather refreshing and new.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-03-2017), Sug-din (26-03-2017)

hi Eddy im going PM you something matty

hiya Micheal you need to clear some space in you inbox is full and i cant send you a PM matty

hiya paul well it cant be that bad because we have our Robron moving into Mill Cott in the spring and that is not far away so what ever happens it be fine and maybe our Maxines eps will be the one when they move into Mill Cott so keep the faith it be fine and when Rob picks his husband up fro prision we will get a hug+kiss you see

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (26-03-2017)

Amy Ryan on Digital Spy has been posting a few Robron rumours on Digital Spy this afternoon. These are not official spoilers just bits and pieces that she gets from a friend/contact that has proved to be very reliable in the past.

It looks like Rebecca is going to start stalking Robert who will be wanting to keep away from her but scared that she will tell Aaron about the ONS. Eventually all is revealed to Aaron (don't know why or how) but Rebecca keeps on with her stalking.

PS - I repeat, Amy Ryan's contact has been a reliable and accurate source in the past. However, for now, these are still rumours until we can check them again.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Amy Ryan on Digital Spy has been posting a few Robron rumours on Digital Spy this afternoon. These are not official spoilers just bits and pieces that she gets from a friend/contact that has proved to be very reliable in the past.

It looks like Rebecca is going to start stalking Robert who will be wanting to keep away from her but scared that she will tell Aaron about the ONS. Eventually all is revealed to Aaron (don't know why or how) but Rebecca keeps on with her stalking.

PS - I repeat, Amy Ryan's contact has been a reliable and accurate source in the past. However, for now, these are still rumours until we can check them again.
    i dont belive it all im thinking about is our Robron and Rob picking up his Husband from prison and getting a hug+kiss and looking forward for them moving into Mill Cott just like IM said they would and it cant be all that bad if they are moving into there new home and like i said they will come through this as a couple thats what makes our Robron so well they talk things out and will be fine and will be stronger from our Robron are forever and we got our Maxines episodes to look forward to and she will get clears things up so hold onto it be fine

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

Has that 'woman' got absolutely no self-respect or just no brains?
    She's obviously lost her 'heart of gold' - they can't possibly expect everyone to have sympathy with her now no matter how much feeling there is that what Robert did was wrong!
    Could this hopefully be a sign that she is on her way out?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-03-2017)

hiya Don just sent you a message on FB lets all keep the postive vibes and we have our Aaron free and our Robron back together and i bet we get a lovely hug+kiss when Rob picks his husband up and then we have Robron moving into Mill Cott in the spring just like IM said they will and they have built the set for them and of course all the Drama to but they wil get past this and be stronger they are Robron are the power couple and will be fine our Robron are forever and im sure IM+ED will give us fans something to keep us fans onside you see if they dont they have a power couple in our Robron and they know it and have great actors in our Danny+Ryan

hi Don just sent you a long Message on FB matty

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don just sent you a long Message on FB matty
    Hi Matty, I've replied to you. Don

Thread Information