Page 371 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2713213613693703713723733814214718711371 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I love Robert's "I'll just go and not caringly pay for hotels and flights" typical him.

Him and Chas were strangely OK, her saying "you're sometimes not that caring" was a little quite mild considering her views on his ONS.
    They did seem surprisingly pleasant to each other. I wonder if there's a scene prior to that where they come to a sort of a truce, because obviously Robert knows what happened to Sandra before that scene!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-03-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (25-03-2017)

afternoon everybody keep the faith and keep the vibes our Robron will come this and will be stronger with it lets hope we get a little hug+kiss when Rob picks his husband from the prision i think we should get something yeah i think ED+IM will give us something back just to keep us onside and dont forget we have our Robron moving into Mill Cott soon and have our Queen of Robron Maxines eps to look forward to and im sure she will bring us back onside and sort it out so hold eveybody our Robron are keeps robron forever

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-03-2017)

hiya Paul keep the faith are Robron will be fine you see and just like IM we have our Robron moving into Mill CoTT in the spring and will work through this as they always do thats what makes our Robron works so well and im sure ED+IM wil give us something back to keep us fans onside mybe a little hug+and kiss when Rob picks his husband up from the prison Robron are forever

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-03-2017), Paul_Robs (25-03-2017)

hiya Don keep the faith our Robron will be fine and will work it out they will be alot stronger from it and im sure we get a hug+kiss when Rob will pick his husband up from the Prision and im sure ED+IM will give us something back to keep us onside they know what a power couple they got in Robron and got the great actors in our Danny+Ryan and with both Lucy+Isoble of next week that will be a great time for them to work it out and come back on top and we have the Queen of Robron Maxines eps in May she will get them back on track and we got Robron moving into Mill Cott soon so it cant be bad so hold on in there fellow Robroners they be fine Robron are forever by you can PM on here to reply or on FB ir you want matty
    Last edited by pond21; 25-03-2017 at 18:23.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-03-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (25-03-2017), Sug-din (25-03-2017)

afternoon robroners posted this in the other place earlier cos there's different views

just to say I certainly do still ship robron and always will

absolutely Robert was wrong but he knows it. Aaron being a bit off when he locked up and stressed out, even if Robert didn’t know the full picture, does not compare in any way to sleeping with your ex no way

however what's done is done and provided there is no real baby they can get through this as couples do. Aaron will need Robert when he comes out of prison but I hope its not written to disrespect Aaron by making him seem needy and desperate that he'll forgive anything to keep Robert

I think Robert is also going to need Aaron although he might not realise that just yet and he has to show that he has copped onto himself and sees that what he risked losing was actually all he has ever wanted

sometimes people do stupid things they regret for no good reason so in my own simple way i'll just put this down to gombeen producers who can't see beyond the next awards show and are so sad that the only dramatic sl they can come up with is cheating although this time they might not be as cute as they thought

but mista iain don’t mistake still shipping robron as any sort of praise for you

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-03-2017), Paul_Robs (25-03-2017), Sug-din (25-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    afternoon robroners posted this in the other place earlier cos there's different views

just to say I certainly do still ship robron and always will

absolutely Robert was wrong but he knows it. Aaron being a bit off when he locked up and stressed out, even if Robert didn’t know the full picture, does not compare in any way to sleeping with your ex no way

however what's done is done and provided there is no real baby they can get through this as couples do. Aaron will need Robert when he comes out of prison but I hope its not written to disrespect Aaron by making him seem needy and desperate that he'll forgive anything to keep Robert

I think Robert is also going to need Aaron although he might not realise that just yet and he has to show that he has copped onto himself and sees that what he risked losing was actually all he has ever wanted

sometimes people do stupid things they regret for no good reason so in my own simple way i'll just put this down to gombeen producers who can't see beyond the next awards show and are so sad that the only dramatic sl they can come up with is cheating although this time they might not be as cute as they thought

but mista iain don’t mistake still shipping robron as any sort of praise for you
    well said Micheal we all know our will gt through is yeah they been alot worse and are moving into Mill Cott soon yeah im sure they will work it out yeah but they are the golden couple in Emmerdale and ED+IM knows that and will get them through it and im sure we get a lovely scene when Rob picks his husband up from prsion and little hug+kiss so hold on in there it be fine and they both need to talk to each other and explains things and i hope the who ever writes it will put in each other points and talk it through im sure we will and we have the queen of Robron Maxine`s eps to look forward to and im sure she will clear a few things up all hail our Robron AND THEY HAVE A GREAT ACTORS IN OUR Danny+Ryan

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (25-03-2017), Paul_Robs (25-03-2017)

robronspoilers.tumblr.com:

"Is it true that they swap clothes can you say what they're wearing?x"
    "Robert is wearing one of Aaron’s hoodies, Aaron is wearing one of Robert’s shirts and his jacket/coat."

Week 15.

That's going to be a great scene.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (25-03-2017), Paul_Robs (25-03-2017), Sug-din (25-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    robronspoilers.tumblr.com:

"Is it true that they swap clothes can you say what they're wearing?x"
    "Robert is wearing one of Aaron’s hoodies, Aaron is wearing one of Robert’s shirts and his jacket/coat."

Week 15.

That's going to be a great scene.
    any idea how it comes about

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    any idea how it comes about
    I'm sorry, that is all that robronspoilers says. But, I do know that robronspoilers has a big mouth and that as soon as he has more, he will spill the beans.

RobronSpoilers is here.

Robronspoilers is worth visiting. He is often the first one to post spoilers and other Robron news.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (25-03-2017)

Interesting Cain and Chas deleted scene and go in to more detail about things relating to money and Faiths crazy night.

I wonder how many deleted scenes of Aaron and Robert may have explained some of the plot e.g. maybe a more verbally aggressive Aaron when Robert visited him at prison which would have explained why Robert went home and drank the whiskey because what we saw wasn't nasty at all and Aaron must have thought he said bad things due to his dialogue to Robert when he visited with Chas - its clear they have filmed with good intent sometimes but cut it to a stage where is doesn't make any sense.

http://www.itv.com/emmerdale/extras/...for-the-family
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 25-03-2017 at 22:55.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-03-2017), Sug-din (25-03-2017)

Thread Information