Page 368 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2683183583663673683693703784184688681368 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

hi Micheal did you get my last PM i sent you ? matty

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (22-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Micheal

I looked at those scenes tonight two ways - first time they upset me but then on a second look I thought different.

1st Scn - I saw that as Robert trying to do damage limitation in the most pleasant way, going in all guns blazing and demanding wouldn't have helped. No way does he have any feelings for her he just wants to do the best he can to protect the real love he has for Aaron from being jeopardised and does regret what happened.

2nd Scn - He didn't get up and walk out of the pub because he was jealous of her being there with Ross it was a more a look of how pathetic trying to make me jealous I can't be bothered to stay and look at this. She maybe thought that she'd achieved her aim by him leaving but if you looked at his final expression before he left it was quite the opposite.

The only thing I don't like about this is that it is so obvious that they are going to go down the possible pregnancy thing which is so repetitive.

That's me trying to be positive and trying to make something of this stuff that has been created.
    hi don

thanx I was having a bit of a wobble but will only be positive on here.

thats a good way of looking at each of those scenes.

maybe mista iain just wants to stress us but he's certainly doing that

just have to wait and see what comes next

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Micheal did you get my last PM i sent you ? matty
    hi matty I replied now x

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don

thanx I was having a bit of a wobble but will only be positive on here.

thats a good way of looking at each of those scenes.

maybe mista iain just wants to stress us but he's certainly doing that

just have to wait and see what comes next
    Hi Micheal
    It has taken me a while and I know I was one of the main culprits for stressing out but I've decided that it's not worth analysing every look, word or movement too closely or it will drive me mad.

It's a soap and the end of the day so we have to take it as it comes.
    Yes, there will be things we don't agree with and wish they had either not done them or done them differently but there's nothing we can do about it so have to accept that and hope that the people who make the programme have sense to see something maybe isn't working the way they thought it would and will do something about it before it goes too far or becomes so unrealistic nobody believes in it any more.

I'm not saying I won't get worked up about anything more in the future - I'm just trying to look at it calmer and see what happens, when it happens.

It may not be exactly the same and it may take time but let's work on the idea that our boys will get through this together in the end.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

I posted the below in the other place but is applies to here as well I suppose even though we are the positive ones

I have been on here since Robert and Aaron (cannot call them Robron at the moment) started, some people will not like what I have to say but its a free world and I have been on here long enough to feel I can.

I love Robert & Aaron together and am sorry they have gone down the cheating route with Robert but they have and we are now on an unknown journey. After all the character development and promises of openness/love/sincerity and above all faithfulness its inconsistent with the past 12 months and spoils the care and attention take to get to they stage of their non-wedding. The fact that Robert would have died with Aaron in SSW and he has stuck by Aaron without being tempted to see other people (no-one comes close) throughout that time is testament to how much he loves Aaron. I see the sleeping with Rebecca as him definitely being totally at the lowest ebb, missing Aaron, feeling lonely and abandoned and also wanting to punish Aaron for jeopardising his release and their future with the drug taking and pedalling.

I believe he sees sleeping with Rebecca as a big error of judgement (he didn't appear that drunk), he has let Aaron down (as he said to Aaron in prison), he is guilty and sorry that he was weak. Old Robert would not have been sorry he would have sought out how to hide it and to the extreme kill someone to hide the truth (Katie/Paddy/Lodge etc ...), new Robert told Chas (not easy) and new Robert was going to tell Aaron no matter how much it would have hurt. I agree with many, telling Aaron in prison would not have been wise but he was prepare to do it to be honest and open, remember "no more secrets".

I think if you sit back and take all this in to consideration and then think about his behaviour with Aaron, Rebecca and generally it is consistent with someone who is embarrassed and guilty, wanting to protect the person he loves (Aaron), wanting to manage the situation as carefully, honestly and compassionately as possible (with her and Aaron). I think some of the direction and scripting is pretty ropey as everyone is getting unclear messages (or maybe thats the plan), we do not know where this is going and there are numerous wild assumptions on here which may or may not come to fruition.

I think my point is that for the most part since late 2014 early 2015 have been a positive APPRECIATION thread (with some moments of negativity) it is turning in to a SPECULATION thread creating huge amounts of angst and worry.

As an appreciation thread we need to comment on the actions seen in the episodes as they air, I am totally on the page that things are pretty grim and unclear at the moment and I agree that the Rebecca thing is an error that should not have happened so soon after the wedding. I for one am totally unsure where this is going and how they are going to handle this situation moving forward but I will take one episode at a time and watch with interest. I do feel that if things on here don't stop with the pages and pages of speculation that I will stop visiting as its almost worse that some of the tripe IanMc have been serving up.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (22-03-2017), Sug-din (22-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I posted the below in the other place but is applies to here as well I suppose even though we are the positive ones

I have been on here since Robert and Aaron (cannot call them Robron at the moment) started, some people will not like what I have to say but its a free world and I have been on here long enough to feel I can.

I love Robert & Aaron together and am sorry they have gone down the cheating route with Robert but they have and we are now on an unknown journey. After all the character development and promises of openness/love/sincerity and above all faithfulness its inconsistent with the past 12 months and spoils the care and attention take to get to they stage of their non-wedding. The fact that Robert would have died with Aaron in SSW and he has stuck by Aaron without being tempted to see other people (no-one comes close) throughout that time is testament to how much he loves Aaron. I see the sleeping with Rebecca as him definitely being totally at the lowest ebb, missing Aaron, feeling lonely and abandoned and also wanting to punish Aaron for jeopardising his release and their future with the drug taking and pedalling.

I believe he sees sleeping with Rebecca as a big error of judgement (he didn't appear that drunk), he has let Aaron down (as he said to Aaron in prison), he is guilty and sorry that he was weak. Old Robert would not have been sorry he would have sought out how to hide it and to the extreme kill someone to hide the truth (Katie/Paddy/Lodge etc ...), new Robert told Chas (not easy) and new Robert was going to tell Aaron no matter how much it would have hurt. I agree with many, telling Aaron in prison would not have been wise but he was prepare to do it to be honest and open, remember "no more secrets".

I think if you sit back and take all this in to consideration and then think about his behaviour with Aaron, Rebecca and generally it is consistent with someone who is embarrassed and guilty, wanting to protect the person he loves (Aaron), wanting to manage the situation as carefully, honestly and compassionately as possible (with her and Aaron). I think some of the direction and scripting is pretty ropey as everyone is getting unclear messages (or maybe thats the plan), we do not know where this is going and there are numerous wild assumptions on here which may or may not come to fruition.

I think my point is that for the most part since late 2014 early 2015 have been a positive APPRECIATION thread (with some moments of negativity) it is turning in to a SPECULATION thread creating huge amounts of angst and worry.

As an appreciation thread we need to comment on the actions seen in the episodes as they air, I am totally on the page that things are pretty grim and unclear at the moment and I agree that the Rebecca thing is an error that should not have happened so soon after the wedding. I for one am totally unsure where this is going and how they are going to handle this situation moving forward but I will take one episode at a time and watch with interest. I do feel that if things on here don't stop with the pages and pages of speculation that I will stop visiting as its almost worse that some of the tripe IanMc have been serving up.
    well done paul i actually said something not totally disimilar there to lot of that but you put it much better and weren't so rude about mista iain

Tonight's episode starts at 6:45 to make way for the football.😁

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Tonight's episode starts at 6:45 to make way for the football.😁
    7pm as usual here but not sure theres much of interest tonite but you never know might be the odd appearance

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (22-03-2017), Sug-din (22-03-2017)

Hello and good evening.

Do we have any spoilers for the couple of weeks? Any good rumours from reliable sources? Or has the gossip/spoiler front gone completely dry?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Hello and good evening.

Do we have any spoilers for the couple of weeks? Any good rumours from reliable sources? Or has the gossip/spoiler front gone completely dry?
    hi eddie

think ed on lockdown just now. maybe good as just now don't know what are spoilers or rumours or speculation

there some nice robron pics apparently which people on the other place have seen but don't seem to want to share

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-03-2017)

Thread Information