Page 367 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2673173573653663673683693774174678671367 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

hi paul i cant you a PM you need clear some space in you inbox matty

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi paul i cant you a PM you need clear some space in you inbox matty
    OK done

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    OK done
    all done and just sent

hi Paul just sent a quick reply back to your PM matty

hello everyone just popping in to say haven't posted in this happy place cos sadly I don't feel happy at all in fact i'm ready to cry after that just don't know where its going now

hi Micheal just sent you you a long PM and did you get PM yesterday ?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (22-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello everyone just popping in to say haven't posted in this happy place cos sadly I don't feel happy at all in fact i'm ready to cry after that just don't know where its going now
    ah micheal be happy im always happy keep the faith our Robron will work it out and be stronger from it its just some stupid Writers who havent a clue how to write for our Robron only Maxine is the best so chin up im never going to give up our Robron NEVER just sent you long PM matty so keep the faith are Robron are forever end off and IM+ED know that and im sure they will give us fans something back to keep us onside and we have our Queen of Robron Maxines episode to look forward to she will sort this mess out

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (22-03-2017)

hi Paul did you get my reply back to your PM

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Hi Micheal

I looked at those scenes tonight two ways - first time they upset me but then on a second look I thought different.

1st Scn - I saw that as Robert trying to do damage limitation in the most pleasant way, going in all guns blazing and demanding wouldn't have helped. No way does he have any feelings for her he just wants to do the best he can to protect the real love he has for Aaron from being jeopardised and does regret what happened.

2nd Scn - He didn't get up and walk out of the pub because he was jealous of her being there with Ross it was a more a look of how pathetic trying to make me jealous I can't be bothered to stay and look at this. She maybe thought that she'd achieved her aim by him leaving but if you looked at his final expression before he left it was quite the opposite.

The only thing I don't like about this is that it is so obvious that they are going to go down the possible pregnancy thing which is so repetitive.

That's me trying to be positive and trying to make something of this stuff that has been created.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (22-03-2017), Paul_Robs (21-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Micheal

I looked at those scenes tonight two ways - first time they upset me but then on a second look I thought different.

1st Scn - I saw that as Robert trying to do damage limitation in the most pleasant way, going in all guns blazing and demanding wouldn't have helped. No way does he have any feelings for her he just wants to do the best he can to protect the real love he has for Aaron from being jeopardised and does regret what happened.

2nd Scn - He didn't get up and walk out of the pub because he was jealous of her being there with Ross it was a more a look of how pathetic trying to make me jealous I can't be bothered to stay and look at this. She maybe thought that she'd achieved her aim by him leaving but if you looked at his final expression before he left it was quite the opposite.

The only thing I don't like about this is that it is so obvious that they are going to go down the possible pregnancy thing which is so repetitive.

That's me trying to be positive and trying to make something of this stuff that has been created.
    i dont think it will be just hold on in there our Robron will be fine you see keep the faith and dont give up our Robron i will never will its all about DRama and they will work it out and when Aaron gets out they will move into Mill Cott just like IM said they will our Robron are forever and IM+ED knows that and they will gie us fans something back to keep us onside you see and mybe a hug and kiss when gets free and when they meet him fro jail x

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-03-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (22-03-2017), Paul_Robs (22-03-2017), Sug-din (21-03-2017)

Thread Information