Page 365 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2653153553633643653663673754154658651365 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello all

seems they've changed their minds over there so looks like Friday was what it seems

anyway hope everyones ok and we'll see what more hurt they can give our boyz tomorrow.

ps I kinda sent open note to IM over there but obvs he wont see it but i just feeling bored and still let down
    Well thanks for that. The slight possibility of it not being as bad as it seemed was good while it lasted.😩

Goodness knows what else he can do - I'm starting to go back to my am I going to bother to watch to find out state. 👎

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Well thanks for that. The slight possibility of it not being as bad as it seemed was good while it lasted.😩

Goodness knows what else he can do - I'm starting to go back to my am I going to bother to watch to find out state. 👎
    hi don keep watching I know ed have messed up big time but I think they maybe realise now. I think there will be some lively meetings tomorrow.

I actually think robron will come through this ok but I just help feeling angry that ed seem to takes for fools with all that "we want to push you away & pull you back in"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-03-2017)

hi don keep watching I know ed have messed up big time but I think they maybe realise now. I think there will be some lively meetings tomorrow.

I actually think robron will come through this ok but I just help feeling angry that ed seem to takes for fools with all that "we want to push you away & pull you back in"
    Hi Micheal👍🏻
    You know me - fickle as anything - I'll not can help myself from watching.

Good evening everyone. I really don't know what to say to everyone after last Thursday's heart breaking episodes. I'll just say let's keep our fingers crossed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (19-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good evening everyone. I really don't know what to say to everyone after last Thursday's heart breaking episodes. I'll just say let's keep our fingers crossed.
    Evening👍🏻
    I've run out of ways to describe my feelings, politely. 😩
    Last week at this time I was wishing this week was over - this week I wish that it hadn't started and we had a different outcome - if that makes any sense.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-03-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (19-03-2017)

Just a bit of trivial observation that is totally irrelevant to the outcome of the story.
    Did anyone else notice in the scene where Robert entered and gave Liv the text books he'd got off the Internet - Ryan was still limping with his bad knee and he also appeared to have a head cold when he was speaking, but neither of these things seemed to be there in any other scenes? So there was obviously a bit of a time lapse between the way some of these scenes had been shot.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-03-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (19-03-2017)

afternoon fellow Robroners come on lets all feel the love our Robron will be fine thats for certain and hopefully we have our Robron moving into Mill Cott just like IM said they will just have hope and faith i always do with them and they will work it out the love and bond which they have and im sure IM+ED will give us something back to us fans onside thats for sure and feel sorry for poor Ryan im sure if he had some input he woulnt have Rob do that but you never know that Aaron understand why he did it if only Aaron had said about the attacks and then it wouldnve put a different perspetive on things keep the faith and it will work our Robron our Robron are for keeps and Robron forever

afternoon Micheal just sent you a long PM matty just Robroners just keep the faith and our Robron will come through this thats for certain and im sure IM+ED will give us something back to keep us onside and we have the Queen of Robron Maxine alderton Episodes to come and will bring them back on track like she did the last time so hold on in there Robron are for life all hail Robron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    afternoon Micheal just sent you a long PM matty just Robroners just keep the faith and our Robron will come through this thats for certain and im sure IM+ED will give us something back to keep us onside and we have the Queen of Robron Maxine alderton Episodes to come and will bring them back on track like she did the last time so hold on in there Robron are for life all hail Robron
    hi matty thanx for some reason i can't get pms on my phone but I'll read it when i get home

just to say to everyone I'll deffo be watching tonite

the oher place goes back and forth but at the moment they seem convinced that we will learn tonite that what happened in't all it seems

I can't keep up but I still sticking with robron anyay cos they will work it out

hi matty thanx for some reason i can't get pms on my phone but I'll read it when i get home

just to say to everyone I'll deffo be watching tonite

the oher place goes back and forth but at the moment they seem convinced that we will learn tonite that what happened in't all it seems

I can't keep up but I still sticking with robron anyay cos they will work it out
    hi Micheal ive havent been over there since Aaron went inside and i dont go on there altogtheronly on here where i have lovely and true friends i will never give up on our Robron and they will come through this as a couple because they are soulmates and are in love with each other and do stupid things and regrets them but in the end they get through them thats why its works for Robron x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-03-2017)

Thread Information