Page 359 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2593093493573583593603613694094598591359 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I am on radio silence until tomorrow airs.

The other place has been manic, they had a nutter on there kept repeating things it was really funny.
    LOL - I had to put her on my ignore list in the end because it was so painful but then today I couldn't resist clicking on her new posts.....and yep.....exactly the same thing that she was saying in her other posts She seems to have disappeared now

2. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (15-03-2017)

Oh hop aboard my friend //..
    afternoon Paul could i join lets all keep postive mybe soon and hopefully when Aaron`s out will have our Robron moving into there first home together and like IM said it be the spring and its nearly here and all of this will make our Robron much stronger from it all because they love each other and will get through it as a team and will fine there love is strong its all about Drama and angst and lets hope ED+IM take the hint and give them some slack and some happiness i think they will when Aaron and gets out and then we have a Rob looking after his husband and Aaron the same and be there for Rob

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (16-03-2017)

afternoon Roberners lets all stay in postive mode and mybe in a few weeks we have our Robron in there new home Mill Cott just like IM said it about the spring so not long now and then we have our Rob looking out for his husband when he gets out for what he want through in there and i think ED+IM will give them some happiness im sure of it because if not he will have all of us fans storming into Emmerdale and tell him what for

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (16-03-2017), Paul_Robs (16-03-2017), Sug-din (16-03-2017)

hi everybody anyone feel free to PM me anytime im here always here to here from fellow robroners

right fellow Robroners im going off line for the night so feel free to PM anything i still say eveything will be fine though matty and dont forget fellow Robroners everything between our Robron will be ok all hail Robron the power couple in Emmerdale and IM+ED knows that so im sure there be twists and turns like always but im fairly confident they will give us something back to keep us on side

Hello and good evening everyone. Stay strong.

Nothing special in part one, Bex being nice and sensible.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Hello and good evening everyone. Stay strong.
    hello Eddy im always postive when it comes to our Robron they will get through this the love that have for each other will shine through you see and hopefully when are Aaron wins his appeal our Rob will look after his husband thats for sure and just keep thinking of IM saying our Robron will move into the Mill Cott in the spring not long now and im sure IM+ED will give us fans something just to keep us onside all hail Robron the power couple in emmerdale and IM+ED knows that

could be a good sign just hold onto that soon our Robron will move into MILL COTT in the spring just liike IM said and hopefully that Aaron winn his appeal

an interaction with adam, future affair

Thread Information