Page 355 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2553053453533543553563573654054558551355 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

I know this is off topic.

I do honestly think that it is time for ED to really consider the purpose and use of The White family as a unit and if they want to retain them they have got to find some other way than having them only ever involved in something to do with either directly or indirectly.

I would actually have thought in reality the family in the 'Big House' in a village the size of Emmerdale wouldn't have as much impact as that, as nowadays the houses and estates like that would have been taken over and run as a Hotel or a Golf course or converted into apartments.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-03-2017), Han_00 (12-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I know this is off topic.

I do honestly think that it is time for ED to really consider the purpose and use of The White family as a unit and if they want to retain them they have got to find some other way than having them only ever involved in something to do with either directly or indirectly.

I would actually have thought in reality the family in the 'Big House' in a village the size of Emmerdale wouldn't have as much impact as that, as nowadays the houses and estates like that would have been taken over and run as a Hotel or a Golf course or converted into apartments.
    true Don get rid of the whites no use in the village anymore bring back Kim Tate she was great or even better get our Robron live there

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (12-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    true Don get rid of the whites no use in the village anymore bring back Kim Tate she was great or even better get our Robron live there
    After all they don't employ a lot of the local people - it's only Sam isn't it?
    We don't want our boys living there, too many bad memories for them.
    Our boys wil be much happier when they eventually move into The Mill.

hi paul what did you thought of last reply back you last PM

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (12-03-2017)

Well this week should be interesting, I am hopeful all the worry will be unfounded regarding Bex + hopefully we will get a lot of unknown scenes.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-03-2017), Sug-din (13-03-2017)

Good morning all. When can we expect to see them this week?

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good morning all. When can we expect to see them this week?
    Morning
    According to some of of the spoiler listings it looks like we'll see one or the other everyday from Tuesday - could even get a scene tonight.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Morning
    According to some of of the spoiler listings it looks like we'll see one or the other everyday from Tuesday - could even get a scene tonight.
    Thank you.

I just don't really want to see any more unpleasantness in that prison but anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Well this week should be interesting, I am hopeful all the worry will be unfounded regarding Bex + hopefully we will get a lot of unknown scenes.
    Morning
    I feel this week is going to be one of those where you are kept wondering until the very end what the outcome of something is going to be.

EDIT
    Have just realised how daft my comment this morning was. Obviously if you knew the outcome of something you wouldn't be wondering what was going to happen.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 13-03-2017 at 18:01.

Ashley & his family scenes are so sad to watch but very well acted.

I have to say I think Gabby, Liv & Arthur are turning into very good young actors and I find them much more interesting and enjoyable to watch than that ridiculous Lydia woman and some of the other characters that were in tonight's episode.

The calibre of a an episode does improve when our boys and other actors who have the performance ability to draw you into their story are on screen.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-03-2017)

Thread Information