Page 334 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2342843243323333343353363443844348341334 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Thank you. I've read it. I've tried to reply but your inbox is full.
    Hi Eddy just emptied my inbox again matty you can reply again matty

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    haha its the same one
    I know - you must have added your extra bit while I was putting my bit together - I've always been a bit slow !

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Thank you. I've read it. I've tried to reply but your inbox is full.
    hi Eddy just sent another PM matty and my inbox is clear and you can send them

I have just managed to watch tonights and thought overall it was very good which is nice after all the spoiler dramas.

I thought the Robron prison scenes were nice, in love and desperate to be together, Robert was a little silly to do the touching before coping out properly especially in that unfamiliar environment but I suppose you cannot blame him and Aaron didn't stop him or seem to mind, I can see how Aaron may be a little annoyed with Robert for causing the later issue.

I was delighted to see Aaron stand up to Jason, its funny how people like Jason always talk about gays touching them with the amusing assumption that they are that attractive that Aaron or any gay man would automatically want him, it also shows the usual deep issues with their own lives. Overall excellent performances by the actor who plays Jason (Sam I think) and Danny very good chemistry and although this storyline gets darker it will clearly be well acted.

It was quite reassuring to see ED taking the uproar regarding the Robert and Rebecca seriously stating "Emmerdale have sought to reassure unsettled Robron fans that everything will be okay for the couple in the end – promising that there is more to come down the line" so I think we se how this plays out.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

angeldust (02-03-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (02-03-2017), Sug-din (01-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/01/emmerd...cenes-6482444/

The reassurance articles are coming out very fast!
    Hee hee hee. They are everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I have just managed to watch tonights and thought overall it was very good which is nice after all the spoiler dramas.

I thought the Robron prison scenes were nice, in love and desperate to be together, Robert was a little silly to do the touching before coping out properly especially in that unfamiliar environment but I suppose you cannot blame him and Aaron didn't stop him or seem to mind, I can see how Aaron may be a little annoyed with Robert for causing the later issue.

I was delighted to see Aaron stand up to Jason, its funny how people like Jason always talk about gays touching them with the amusing assumption that they are that attractive that Aaron or any gay man would automatically want him, it also shows the usual deep issues with their own lives. Overall excellent performances by the actor who plays Jason (Sam I think) and Danny very good chemistry and although this storyline gets darker it will clearly be well acted.

It was quite reassuring to see ED taking the uproar regarding the Robert and Rebecca seriously stating "Emmerdale have sought to reassure unsettled Robron fans that everything will be okay for the couple in the end – promising that there is more to come down the line" so I think we se how this plays out.
    Sure Paul straight guyz always think all gay boyz fancy them and it's usually the ugliest ones who seem to think you're desperate to get to into their knickers - which who knows is what they might actually be wearing.

in my limited experience guyz who have no issue with their (straight) sexuality have no probs being affectionate. I have straight mates who will give me a hug and even a kiss on the cheek even though everyone knows I'm gay and I joke about how hot they are.

Anyway that's not completely ot cos I think there's more to Jason's supposed homophobia I said before that maybe he was abused in the past and it might be part of ed dealing with 'issues' that Aaron educates him that it is nothing at all to do with being gay
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 02-03-2017 at 08:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Sure Paul straight guyz always think all gay boyz fancy them and it's usually the ugliest ones who seem to think you're desperate to get to into their knickers - which who knows is what they might actually be wearing.

in my limited experience guyz who have no issue with their (straight) sexuality have no probs being affectionate. I have straight mates who will give me a hug and even a kiss on the cheek even though everyone knows I'm gay and I joke about how hot they are.

Anyway that's not completely ot cos I think there's more to Jason's supposed homophobia I said before that maybe he was abused in the past and it might be part of ed dealing with 'issues' that Aaron educates him that it is nothing at all to do with being gay
    I agree with what you are saying about Jason. There is more to him than we might think.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-03-2017)

afternoon everybody lets all stay postive shall we yes all this beating and homophiba is going to bad and with taking canibas to ease the pain its just his self harm he did and that was awfull and hold on in our Rob will get him out and look after him and hopefully if he wins his appeal then Robron can try to start the future together as husbands and of course if he comes home Aaron will emontional with the effects of the beatings and talking canibas for the pain and hold on in there Robron will be fine and ROB+Liv could move in first and hopefully Aaron when he wins his appeal and like IM said Robron moves into Mill Cott in the spring so it could happen sooner then we think and and of course Robron have a future ED has built a new set for there new home Mill Cott but likie everything else with they have to have Drama+Angst along the way and of course our Robron cna come thorugh this they are power couple in ED and ED IM knows that and i think we get that happiness and mybe that proper wedding we will get

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-03-2017)

afternoon Paul just sent you a long PM matty sorry about that

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (02-03-2017)

Latest from Eastieoaks:

Wednesday March 15th

Robert fears the worst.

Thursday March 16th

7pm: Robert learns the truth.
    8pm: Robert turns to the bottle.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-03-2017), Paul_Robs (02-03-2017), Sug-din (02-03-2017)

Thread Information