Page 331 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2312813213293303313323333413814318311331 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi
    Maybe I was reading too much into it - It was a line above the week 10 & week 11 info on Robron Spoilers page.

To me now it's irrelevant after having seen the metro article. ��
    evening Don just sent you a PM matty and if you want you answer back me on FB aswell

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (28-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Now, bearing in mind this is the positive thread things must be bad LOL

I would have been OK with all of this crap if we had had a few weeks of loved up Robron, we had the lovely wedding and their brilliantly loved up farewell (24 hours of niceness) and now get weeks of really horrible stuff - Aaron and drugs, beatings, misery, loneliness, homophobia, heartache etc ... Robert and loneliness, despair, Liv issues, appeal stress, Bex and the possible kiss. Its just rotten. I really love a little angst for Robron but good grief this is almost bordering the ridiculous. I think I will feel a little better if/when we start to get confirmation of Aaron's release, we THINK its end March/early April from what we have heard but its all just doom at the moment.
    It's best to try not to look ahead at this point. Take each day and episode as it comes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (28-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Micheal im going PM you something matty x
    thanks matty I just replied micheál x

FGS - can't they not have a Witch Sisters scene without having to mentionname! This is an obsession amongst that family.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    FGS - can't they not have a Witch Sisters scene without having to mentionname! This is an obsession amongst that family.
    hi Don i know what you mean all i can say my fellow Robroners our Robron will come through this no matter so keep the faith i always will and IM and ED know that to what they have in Robron a great couple and awesome Actors in Danny+Ryan and ED and IM have built Robron up and made a new set for there home the mill and Robron will be moving into the mill soon and they love each other and that bond they have will come through and Robron will be stronger from it and when Aaron comes home and Rob will look after him and he misses his husband and he will be there for him

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (28-02-2017)

Ronnie's long lost son

I really do think it's time I took a break from watching full episodes of ED because apart from the Ashley family storyline and our boys and their immediate family - I am not interested at all in what happens to anyone else and it's starting to worry me.

Yes, I do not like what is happening, it's unbelievable, it's very dark etc etc but it is what it is and I would rather see Aaron and Robert on my TV, rather than not see them.

My problem is a little different and I'm not just talking about Robron. With a couple of exceptions, the Emmerdale storylines are boring me. I'm fed up with all the 'rinse and repeat' stuff, the character stereotypes, the predictability of so many plots and all the hype in the press which does not materialise.

As Emmerdale fans we deserve better. It's as if the producer and storyliners have run out of ideas. Sites like this and DS, as well as my fellow Robroners in general, are greatly helping me to hang on. I just hope things change for the better soon.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 28-02-2017 at 20:06.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-02-2017), Sug-din (28-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Yes, I do not like what is happening, it's unbelievable, it's very dark etc etc but it is what it is and I would rather see Aaron and Robert on my TV, rather than not see them.

My problem is a little different and I'm not just talking about Robron. With a couple of exceptions, the Emmerdale storylines are boring me. I'm fed up with all the 'rinse and repeat' stuff, the character stereotypes, the predictability of so many plots and all the hype in the press which does not materialise.

As Emmerdale fans we deserve better. It's as if the producer and storyliners have run out of ideas.
    hi Eddy i argee like you say these s/l atm are rinse and repeat drugs and all of that and now Aaron in a homophiba s/l in jail its good they tackling it which is good and our Danny will be amazing but please IM and ED let our Robron have a lot more happiness other then 2=4 eps and bang drama so lets all stay postive reall soon we have Robron move into there first home together and Liv to and going what they filmed last week we wil have our Aaron soon and our Rob will look after his husband who he loves and missed him and ED+IM know how powerfull couple our Robron is and they know that of of course they got keep us fans onside otherwise all of us wil march up to the studios and give him a piece of mind so keep the faith there is a light at the end of the tunnel Robron forver and they will stronger with it

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

As Emmerdale fans we deserve better. It's as if the producer and storyliners have run out of ideas. Sites like this and DS, as well as my fellow Robroners in general, are greatly helping me to hang on. I just hope things change for the better soon.
    vert true Eddy ED+IM knows only to well what they have in our Robron they have greatest actors in Danny+Ryan who have great working realationship who give great performance everytime they are in every scene and ED+IM will give us something back im sure of and they did with the real wedding when Aaron gets out mybe we get that both DANNY+iAIN+rYAN hinted at that so i bet it happeing soon so hang on in there our Robron will be back stronger from this s/l and we have things to come when they move in to there new home Mill Cott which might happen sooner then we think mybe Rob+Liv move in first i think its nearly done and mybe they move in a few wekks and maybe Aaron soon after when he`s out

Thread Information