Page 330 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2302803203283293303313323403804308301330 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Well what an interestingly depressing set of spoilers for today. We all knew the Aaron prison stuff was going to be horrid as I think Danny had made that very clear in his interviews as had IM. I really think the prison story of drugs and abuse are hugely topical and important messages to get out there and I think Danny will present them very well with his usual angst ridden performances.

I am however, very frustrated at the suggestion that Robert may cheat with Bex although magazines so far ahead seem to over egg the pudding to sell their publication so I think we need to wait and see what is released next. I think IM taking Robert down this road is pretty sad after all the promises and LOVE shown between Robron it is also diverting attention from the prison story and almost suggests that someones partner on the outside would pop off, get drunk and cheat on the slightest hint of loneliness which is clearly ridiculous, why couldn't they have had Robert being upset and talking to Diane/Adam/Vic/Chas ... god anyone else.

I am going to wait and see what more news comes out about this revelation, I just assume this is all to make this Mad March and at the end Aaron os released and Robron move in to Emmerdale Mill, I just wonder if Jason or some of his family on the outside chase Aaron for money to pay for the drugs he had inside and this is the continuation of the story - just a guess.

Anyway, its all very sad and depressing - I may have an ED free March unless there is some light at the end of the tunnel what with Robron, Ashley, David its all very dark and depressing.
    I agree with everything you say. I too think I may stop, or at least refrain from watching ED live for a few weeks until some of this storyline plays out.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post
    Couldn't agree more Paul!

I've decided that I won't be watching for a little while...it's all a bit much. I will continue to record the episodes and will catch up when I'm feeling ready for it lol. I'm absolutely not jumping ship - I just think I need to mentally prepare myself for all of this!

I'll be back
    hi Hanah im going PM something matty

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-02-2017), Han_00 (28-02-2017)

afternoon fellow Robroners im telling you our Robron are going to fine and it will blow and we dont eveything of course it be bumpy ride with Robron as that what they are and going by what they were filming last week and this week Aaron will be out and moving into Mill Cott just like IM said they would ED+IM have built up Robron realtionship over the last few months and built a new set for there new home they in for the long run like i say maybe ROB+Liv move into Mill farily soon and when Aaron`s out he move in later matty

I got your msg Matty thanks, I am normally very positive but this prison and associated stuff is just depressing, we need some light/hope really
    hi Paul just sent a quick reply back to your PM x i know what you mean well its Drama and angst again but like i say for what we know from what they were filminmg last week so its all looking postive and Rob winning Aaron appeal and Aaron free and then they move into Mill Cott and ED+IM have built a nw set for Mill Cott and IL have more lovely plans for Robron soon and i hope Maxine writes Aaron ep when he is free yeah

hello robroners

I know there are some mad spoilers but I'm still positive. These spoilers are often ott and nothing like how it turns out.

I'm going to keep watching all the prison stuff as I think Danny will be amazing with this dark scenes and it will probably win him even more awards

Robert isn't going to cheat cos he loves Aaron if there is a kiss it will be no more than like that time he was with Aaron when he was drunk after the split up. Bex will probably just push him away, tell him he's drunk and not mention it again.

as he's clearly worried about Aaron he can keep doing stuff for his appeal maybe even suggesting Finn waits and makes another statement before he goes off (if he really is going)

I'm just naturally positive and I think we all are really

Well what an interestingly depressing set of spoilers for today. We all knew the Aaron prison stuff was going to be horrid as I think Danny had made that very clear in his interviews as had IM. I really think the prison story of drugs and abuse are hugely topical and important messages to get out there and I think Danny will present them very well with his usual angst ridden performances.

I am however, very frustrated at the suggestion that Robert may cheat with Bex although magazines so far ahead seem to over egg the pudding to sell their publication so I think we need to wait and see what is released next. I think IM taking Robert down this road is pretty sad after all the promises and LOVE shown between Robron it is also diverting attention from the prison story and almost suggests that someones partner on the outside would pop off, get drunk and cheat on the slightest hint of loneliness which is clearly ridiculous, why couldn't they have had Robert being upset and talking to Diane/Adam/Vic/Chas ... god anyone else.

I am going to wait and see what more news comes out about this revelation, I just assume this is all to make this Mad March and at the end Aaron os released and Robron move in to Emmerdale Mill, I just wonder if Jason or some of his family on the outside chase Aaron for money to pay for the drugs he had inside and this is the continuation of the story - just a guess.

Anyway, its all very sad and depressing - I may have an ED free March unless there is some light at the end of the tunnel what with Robron, Ashley, David its all very dark and depressing.
    Hi Paul don't get those mags here but from what I've seen when people scan them they sometimes have completely mad things like End of Robron or Robert to Die so wouldn't anything like Aaron Betrayed just in the same line
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 28-02-2017 at 18:00.

I'm really sorry that people are feeling that way. It's just not on that we've got so much of this angst in one go but oh well. I'm not going anywhere and I can see both sides so while I don't condone Robert seeking comfort I can see why he feels he needs to. On the other hand I can see Aaron isn't taking drugs for the fun of it so anything resulting from this isn't entirely something to blame him for. It's a mess really.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-02-2017), Han_00 (28-02-2017), Paul_Robs (28-02-2017), Sug-din (28-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    I'm really sorry that people are feeling that way. It's just not on that we've got so much of this angst in one go but oh well. I'm not going anywhere and I can see both sides so while I don't condone Robert seeking comfort I can see why he feels he needs to. On the other hand I can see Aaron isn't taking drugs for the fun of it so anything resulting from this isn't entirely something to blame him for. It's a mess really.
    I agree - A Mess

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello robroners

I know there are some mad spoilers but I'm still positive. These spoilers are often ott and nothing like how it turns out.

I'm going to keep watching all the prison stuff as I think Danny will be amazing with this dark scenes and it will probably win him even more awards

Robert isn't going to cheat cos he loves Aaron if there is a kiss it will be no more than like that time he was with Aaron when he was drunk after the split up. Bex will probably just push him away, tell him he's drunk and not mention it again.

as he's clearly worried about Aaron he can keep doing stuff for his appeal maybe even suggesting Finn waits and makes another statement before he goes off (if he really is going)

I'm just naturally positive and I think we all are really
    hi Micheal im going PM you something matty x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Now, bearing in mind this is the positive thread things must be bad LOL

I would have been OK with all of this crap if we had had a few weeks of loved up Robron, we had the lovely wedding and their brilliantly loved up farewell (24 hours of niceness) and now get weeks of really horrible stuff - Aaron and drugs, beatings, misery, loneliness, homophobia, heartache etc ... Robert and loneliness, despair, Liv issues, appeal stress, Bex and the possible kiss. Its just rotten. I really love a little angst for Robron but good grief this is almost bordering the ridiculous. I think I will feel a little better if/when we start to get confirmation of Aaron's release, we THINK its end March/early April from what we have heard but its all just doom at the moment.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (28-02-2017), Han_00 (28-02-2017), pond21 (28-02-2017), Sug-din (28-02-2017)

Thread Information