Page 325 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2252753153233243253263273353754258251325 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

afternoon my fellow Robroners it be hard over the few weeks for Aaron and for Robron but Rob will so get this appeal rolling and and im sure he will give Aarons side of things his abuse from his father and his last time indside he tried to sudicde and now this bulling and homophioba too so i say stay postive it be hard and next week poor Rob struggles as he lost his man and husband who he loves so much and he be het up get him home and you never know Aaron mybe home sooner then we think

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    you're right matty and I don't think its going to be too long before they are together in their new home at the Mill
    i think the appeal could be that Rob gets kasim and finn and tell tem what really happened Aaron hit Kasim when Kasim hit Fin and Aaron step in to procet Finn so he ewas standing up for finn and they could bring up the the abuse from gordon and mybe the last time aaron tried to commit sucide that last time in as inside well i supose we soon find out and like IM that Robron moves in early spring so late March early April that Rob+Liv move in and Aaron later

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    i think the appeal could be that Rob gets kasim and finn and tell tem what really happened Aaron hit Kasim when Kasim hit Fin and Aaron step in to procet Finn so he ewas standing up for finn and they could bring up the the abuse from gordon and mybe the last time aaron tried to commit sucide that last time in as inside well i supose we soon find out and like IM that Robron moves in early spring so late March early April that Rob+Liv move in and Aaron later
    i hope so but is kasim still around?

ds is back up and very different
    Hi Micheal
    Did have a look to see if it was up again and got really confused how to navigate around it so I just came out. Maybe that's a good thing for me it means I won't lurk unnecessarily. I'll just stay here with you lovely people.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 27-02-2017 at 17:36.

On the DS thread someone has posted the below so definitely sounds like the prison stuff is over so out for Mid-April

Anyway, Sam Cook who plays Jason on Twitter: "The cast and crew WERE all lovely."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    On the DS thread someone has posted the below so definitely sounds like the prison stuff is over so out for Mid-April

Anyway, Sam Cook who plays Jason on Twitter: "The cast and crew WERE all lovely."
    That sounds really good news.

hi Paul going you PM you now Matty

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (27-02-2017)

hi Paul ive sent a quick reply back you your last PM matty

adam talking about aaron getting out on appeal soon

and wanting to help get his new home ready cos he's been good friend to him

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-02-2017), Sug-din (27-02-2017)

omg there are some pretty obsessive fans out there monitoring Ryan's private life finding out everything he's doing.

Danny if much more open about what he's up to, to an extent anyway, but Ryan isn't and why should he be? Nice if either of them want to share stuff with their fans now and again but if not that's fine.

Ryan said something like its not relevant what an actor thinks or how he's different from the charecter.

robron's life and dramas is plenty for me to think about
    Awful people.

What worries me about these very obsessive fans is that they will drive Ryan away from Emmerdale. We all know that he is an kintensely private person and he may eventually get tired of these intrusions.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (27-02-2017)

Thread Information