Page 324 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2242743143223233243253263343744248241324 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Hi Matty yea I did but was only on my phone sent you reply now Micheál x
    oh ok i think we all have to stay postive and it will all work out and this will just prove how much Robron will help each other out and Rob will be there for his Husband which he loves so much and when they move into The Mill it be like a new start for them and for Liv too so it a case of hanging in there and Robron will come through this Dark and be stronger which they will do becuase there Love is strong

Hi Matty yea I did but was only on my phone sent you reply now Micheál x
    hi Micheal just sent you a long reply back to your PM matty

Morning

This next few weeks may be hard to watch but let's look at it this way! Every day and week that passes means one day and week off the sentence and brings the time nearer to & being together again and starting the next phase of their lives.

If the rumours are right that they've been seen filming at the court location again this may all be over by April - May at the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Morning

This next few weeks may be hard to watch but let's look at it this way! Every day and week that passes means one day and week off the sentence and brings the time nearer to & being together again and starting the next phase of their lives.

If the rumours are right that they've been seen filming at the court location again this may all be over by April - May at the latest.
    morning don

yea you're right the next few weeks will be hard for us but one way of looking at it is we'll sure see some award winning stuff from Danny and hopefully Ryan will also have some scenes that show him at his best and he struggles on his own trying to do all he can to get his husband out early as well as dealing with whatever dramas Liv has.

and then we should see some lovely robron stuff as they start setting up home in the Mill when the only dramas they face for a good few weeks is trying to where to put the tv in their new home

morning don

yea you're right the next few weeks will be hard for us but one way of looking at it is we'll sure see some award winning stuff from Danny and hopefully Ryan will also have some scenes that show him at his best and he struggles on his own trying to do all he can to get his husband out early as well as dealing with whatever dramas Liv has.

and then we should see some lovely robron stuff as they start setting up home in the Mill when the only dramas they face for a good few weeks is trying to where to put the tv in their new home
    Hi Micheal
    There will be some outstanding performances from Danny & Ryan I'm sure.
    Surely this year at the awards they've got to have a really good chance at the title of Best Soap Couple as well.
    Any kind of light fluff domestic drama for a while is fine by me.

omg there are some pretty obsessive fans out there monitoring Ryan's private life finding out everything he's doing.

Danny if much more open about what he's up to, to an extent anyway, but Ryan isn't and why should he be? Nice if either of them want to share stuff with their fans now and again but if not that's fine.

Ryan said something like its not relevant what an actor thinks or how he's different from the charecter.

robron's life and dramas is plenty for me to think about

omg there are some pretty obsessive fans out there monitoring Ryan's private life finding out everything he's doing.

Danny if much more open about what he's up to, to an extent anyway, but Ryan isn't and why should he be? Nice if either of them want to share stuff with their fans now and again but if not that's fine.

Ryan said something like its not relevant what an actor thinks or how he's different from the charecter.

robron's life and dramas is plenty for me to think about
    Totally agree. I'm more interested in Robron as a couple - not Ryan and his wife (who I'm sure are very nice people!).

ds is back up and very different

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-02-2017)

ds is back up and very different
    afternoon micheal is it im not really to bothered tbh i find posters on here are lovely people and im happy to be a part of it we have to stay postive yeah the next few weeks will be tough on Robron and Aaron but his night in shining armour his husband will get a the appeal rolling and get his new husband who he loves so much back home soon

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (27-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    afternoon micheal is it im not really to bothered tbh i find posters on here are lovely people and im happy to be a part of it we have to stay postive yeah the next few weeks will be tough on Robron and Aaron but his night in shining armour his husband will get a the appeal rolling and get his new husband who he loves so much back home soon
    you're right matty and I don't think its going to be too long before they are together in their new home at the Mill

Thread Information