Page 309 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2092592993073083093103113193594098091309 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    It would good to see the vulnerable side of as he has been so strong and supportive all through everything else and seeing him being supported for a change by either Vic or Diane or maybe even Paddy when he sees just what means to him and this may even lead to them building a few bridges.
    Yes this would be good and would be great for when they are back together, I wish some of your people in the know would share when gets out

Hi Micheal

I made a comment about the actress from the pub scene the other day being somebody they'd just brought in off the street for the role but I read somewhere after that she was actually in ED a few years ago when Zoe Tate was in and she played a regular character who was in the programme for a while. Obviously didn't get a lot of work as I didn't recognise her.
    thanx don it must have been before I watched but they were both hopeless

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (23-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    it was just mentioned on the temp thread that the first ep tonite can be seen by some people in England already so seems a bit pointless having that silly ep yesterday if they could have shown that first one and still had another hour tonite
    Where can they see this as its not on ITV or STV players yet, we didn't have an ep yesterday ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Where can they see this as its not on ITV or STV players yet, we didn't have an ep yesterday ?????
    they said 'skygo' on the other place if that means anything

we had an ep yesterday but it wasn't a follow on from Tuesday it was clips of supposedly funny things like chas falling in slurry and stuff like that
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 23-02-2017 at 18:25.

I've just had a look on daily motion and there's an episode on there dated 22nd Feb - just watched the first minute and it's actually Tuesdays episode - unless it's on somewhere else.

I'm not sure I'm going to be watching the Aaron in prison storyline. I don't like it. I don't mind some darkness in Emmerdale, but only for a few episodes. The prospect of this storyline going on for weeks is really putting me off.

I'll still be going to be posting here and following the story from here and other forums and the press stuff, just not watching.

In addition, I'm fed up with Emmerdale and all its crime and all it's prison stories. I'm bored with the prospect of Aaron being in prison AGAIN. He was there not so long ago when he was suicidal. Also, Bob was in prison and we had a bullying storyline with him. We've had Charity in prison and Lachlan in the Y.O.I. As for the drug stuff it's been done with Holly and Jai. As has sexual abuse, with Aaron but now with Rhona again.

I really wish that Emmerdale had thought of some other means of providing Danny Miller the opportnity to act in the angsty, emotionally dark way that he is good at.

Yes this would be good and would be great for when they are back together, I wish some of your people in the know would share when gets out
    Yes, it would be good if we found that out and it's a shame that something about him going to prison was common knowledge before the event but how long he's going to be kept in prison hasn't even been hinted at.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    the cellmate from the same school of acting (or Saturday morning drama club) as the stupid woman who burst into the pub

Yes, the Wooden School of Acting must have a contract to supply these short stay actors to Emmerdale.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (23-02-2017), Sug-din (23-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I'm not sure I'm going to be watching the Aaron in prison storyline. I don't like it. I don't mind some darkness in Emmerdale, but only for a few episodes. The prospect of this storyline going on for weeks is really putting me off.

I'll still be going to be posting here and following the story from here and other forums and the press stuff, just not watching.

In addition, I'm fed up with Emmerdale and all its crime and all it's prison stories. I'm bored with the prospect of Aaron being in prison AGAIN. He was there not so long ago when he was suicidal. Also, Bob was in prison and we had a bullying storyline with him. We've had Charity in prison and Lachlan in the Y.O.I. As for the drug stuff it's been done with Holly and Jai. As has sexual abuse, with Aaron but now with Rhona again.

I really wish that Emmerdale had thought of some other means of providing Danny Miller the opportnity to act in the angsty, emotionally dark way that he is good at.
    hi Eddie I agree they could give Danny plenty of good stuff not in prison but from the list I posted earlier it seems that the sls are going to go at a pace so I don't think he will be inside that long if he has an appeal I wonder if they raise the stuff about his abuse because maybe he doesn't want that mentioned at the sentencing today. just a thought

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-02-2017)

Yes, it would be good if we found that out and it's a shame that something about him going to prison was common knowledge before the event but how long he's going to be kept in prison hasn't even been hinted at.
    they have well publicised that he gets 12 months and not left it as a shock so it might be that the twist is that he gets out fairly soon on appeal I really hope they don't have him escaping or doing anything that causes more probs for him later

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-02-2017), Sug-din (23-02-2017)

Thread Information