Page 308 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2082582983063073083093103183584088081308 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi Matty they are cramming all that into a week he cannot be in for that long but don't know how long the appeal takes so we will just go with it for a few weeks. you're right they will be moving into the mill and maybe we'll see stuff with Robert getting it ready for him. thing is whatever he has to face inside he knows that he has Robert waiting fro him as soon as he gets out
    and that posiable special episode on the 6th of March could be that is the one that Iain said about the life of Aaron Dingle in Jail so all have to ride it out and it be fine i think he wins the appeal he might be out around mid April or early May btw i wonder if we get a bedroom scene tonight if they are carrying on from tuesday episode i think its our Maxine episode so i expect we have a few little lovely momments

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Marianne_321 (23-02-2017)

hello marrianne

its doesn't say when ds will be back but it does say that they cut it short so as not to spoil fun for viewers of another show pity they not so understanding when robron have their own thread an it was the main event

have seen the packing clip but haven't looked for anymore from tonite so just going with the flow.

people were saying that Aaron is in the first ep and the second one is all Debbie but my tv guide says in the second one that aaron will be struggling with the new situation
    Hiya sweetheart

Yup, DS said that they didn't do the updates in Jan because of CBB. Must say, now that they are, I really didn't expect it to take 3 days so far & I'm irritated it happened on a really big Robron week!!

I imagine we'll get more Aaron in the first ep tonight. Not so much in the 2nd/3rd ep, although they could be showing some fallout with Rob/Chas/Liv missing him & we might get our first glimpse of Aaron's main tormentor in prison!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marianne_321 View Post
    Hiya sweetheart

Yup, DS said that they didn't do the updates in Jan because of CBB. Must say, now that they are, I really didn't expect it to take 3 days so far & I'm irritated it happened on a really big Robron week!!

I imagine we'll get more Aaron in the first ep tonight. Not so much in the 2nd/3rd ep, although they could be showing some fallout with Rob/Chas/Liv missing him & we might get our first glimpse of Aaron's main tormentor in prison!!
    There is a clip of meeting his cell mate, not a very nice person but with the hype of the prison stuff it isn't a surprise really.

I am sorry they have taken and Robron down this route, its been mainly doom, gloom and issues since the Gordon trial, we have had snippets of nice stuff for Robron but not much I really think their personal commitment to each other was to placate the Robron fans. Now I know before I am told that this is a soap but I really hope after this awful prison stuff we do see some nice stuff in Emmerdale Mill and maybe them going on holiday, pottering around for a while just generally smiling.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (23-02-2017), angeldust (23-02-2017), EddyBee (23-02-2017), Sug-din (23-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    There is a clip of meeting his cell mate, not a very nice person but with the hype of the prison stuff it isn't a surprise really.

I am sorry they have taken and Robron down this route, its been mainly doom, gloom and issues since the Gordon trial, we have had snippets of nice stuff for Robron but not much I really think their personal commitment to each other was to placate the Robron fans. Now I know before I am told that this is a soap but I really hope after this awful prison stuff we do see some nice stuff in Emmerdale Mill and maybe them going on holiday, pottering around for a while just generally smiling.
    I agree with you Paul. Whilst I love a bit of angst I do love watching loved up Robron, especially after Tuesday's episode

7. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (23-02-2017)

[QUOTE=Fhionnuisce2;867173]morning everyone

mista andy on the temp thread has listed writers for the beginning of March and also the stories they are doing:

Wednesday 1st (Robert visits Aaron) - Stuart Blackburn
    Thursday 2nd 7pm ( Chas visits Aaron) - Cameron McAllister
    Thursday 2nd 8pm (Chas causes trouble) - Paul Coates
    Friday 3rd (Prisoners discover Aaron is Gordon's Son) - Stuart Blackburn
    Monday 6th (Aaron is tempted by drugs, Robert struggles, also possible special episode) - Paul Roundell
    Tuesday 7th (Liv visits Aaron) - Bill Lyons

don't know them all but what's more interesting is that all these bad things seem to happen within a week which (being even positive) might well mean he's not inside very long as they will have run out of sls I was worried that this might all be spread over several weeks but maybe he does get out on appeal

Thanks for the info ...

Surely, if the other inmates discover is Gordon's son then their network of informants would know that was the one who reported Gordon and was also the one who was abused when he was a child. I think we may get coping with the comments and abuse from inmates and then he will throw the great Danny emotional acting in to telling them it was him who was raped as a child. I am certainly not an expert in prisoner types but surely the most hardened criminal would be sympathetic to someone like and he should get kudos for taking his abuser to court and to prison .... who knows ...

Also, I wonder what struggles with, missing ? coping with Liv and life in general, I would really like to see vunerable

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (23-02-2017)

Thanks for the info ...

Surely, if the other inmates discover is Gordon's son then their network of informants would know that was the one who reported Gordon and was also the one who was abused when he was a child. I think we may get coping with the comments and abuse from inmates and then he will throw the great Danny emotional acting in to telling them it was him who was raped as a child. I am certainly not an expert in prisoner types but surely the most hardened criminal would be sympathetic to someone like and he should get kudos for taking his abuser to court and to prison .... who knows ...

Also, I wonder what struggles with, missing ? coping with Liv and life in general, I would really like to see vunerable

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (23-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post

the cellmate from the same school of acting (or Saturday morning drama club) as the stupid woman who burst into the pub

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-02-2017), Paul_Robs (23-02-2017)

the cellmate from the same school of acting (or Saturday morning drama club) as the stupid woman who burst into the pub
    Hi Micheal

I made a comment about the actress from the pub scene the other day being somebody they'd just brought in off the street for the role but I read somewhere after that she was actually in ED a few years ago when Zoe Tate was in and she played a regular character who was in the programme for a while. Obviously didn't get a lot of work as I didn't recognise her.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (23-02-2017)

It would good to see the vulnerable side of as he has been so strong and supportive all through everything else and seeing him being supported for a change by either Vic or Diane or maybe even Paddy when he sees just what means to him and this may even lead to them building a few bridges.

it was just mentioned on the temp thread that the first ep tonite can be seen by some people in England already so seems a bit pointless having that silly ep yesterday if they could have shown that first one and still had another hour tonite

Thread Information