Page 304 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2042542943023033043053063143544048041304 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Really I just find it unfair (call me childish if you like) that couples people don't give a monkeys about get to actually be married like David/Tracy while Robron don't. Not to mention it's Robron that are ALWAYS being tested in some way while again other couples get a free ride like Vadam. Yes I know it means more screen time but it means more hate and complaints too and then there's always the stuff we wont like to watch as part of this 'testing' procedure that IM has deemed necessary.

Personally I think there are other ways to give couples screen time that don't include half a dozen 'tests'.
    Last edited by *RG83*; 22-02-2017 at 19:45.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (22-02-2017), Sug-din (22-02-2017)

There's a wedding album on Facebook. Robert kissing Aaron so cute

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (22-02-2017), 77unicorns (22-02-2017), EddyBee (22-02-2017), Sug-din (22-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Eddy i seen that ED FB ealier and wouldnt be nice if we had a bedroom scene say like the day after the wedding i know its maxine`s episode again would be a lovely scene just before the vedict so lets all stay postive and we know that Aaron wont be jail for the whole 12 months with all the plans that IM has made for Robron and the a new set for Mill Cott i say Rob+Liv will move in first and Aaron once he free i say about mid APRIL or May or even before it has to be after the the life of Aaron Dingle episode and once Isoble+Lucy leave for there stuff Aaron only has Rob to turn to
    A bedroom scene would be just great. No objections from me. My special request would involve Robert in just a pair of boxer shorts or maybe briefs.

Seriously though, despite my disappointments over this storyline and the lack of 'legality', I have been thoroughly involved with everything this last week. I'm shattered. I would really have liked a little rest before the beginning of the prison stuff. Just a few weeks of Aaron and Robert being happy would have been great and we could have all recharged our batteries.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 22-02-2017 at 21:13.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

77unicorns (22-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (22-02-2017), Sug-din (22-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Really I just find it unfair (call me childish if you like) that couples people don't give a monkeys about get to actually be married like David/Tracy while Robron don't. Not to mention it's Robron that are ALWAYS being tested in some way while again other couples get a free ride like Vadam. Yes I know it means more screen time but it means more hate and complaints too and then there's always the stuff we wont like to watch as part of this 'testing' procedure that IM has deemed necessary.

Personally I think there are other ways to give couples screen time that don't include half a dozen 'tests'.
    Yes agree but maybe because Ed know robron have got a huge fanbase. Other couples like vadam maybe popular but people probably don't care in the same way which just means Ed think they can string us along all they like and we'll still be here. Trouble is they're probably right. Said what I thought this morning but I'm still just as invested in them

very true well said i think ED and IM have invested alot in our Robron and we will get a legal cival partership once aaron`s free which i think it be sooner then we think he defo wont serve the 12 months and with all the plans IM has for them dont just add up something must happen and we all have have just be pataince and it will all work out and Emmerdale have bulit a new set for Mill Cott they wouldnt do that just to have Aaron away for 12 months and ED knows that having the amazing Danny+Ryan on board and doing great Drama +angst and they work so well together and have a great working realantionship and of course just like IM he dont wont to upset us fans into the bargain

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (22-02-2017), Sug-din (22-02-2017)

So Chas might be going to Prague with Charity and that is to tie in with Lucy's Maternity leave. If that's the case who is going to run the pub - possibly Diane come back behind the bar for a while? That would be good if she did.👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    There's a wedding album on Facebook. Robert kissing Aaron so cute
    hi Micheal i just posted the wedding on my FB page have you got them ? matty

I think that part of the problem is down to the fact that the storyliners have run out of ideas for Robron. They need a good kick up the butt or, more preferably, some new blood with fresh, creative ideas.

Until that happens we are just going to get more of these blooming 'tests'.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 22-02-2017 at 20:09.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    A bedroom scene would be just great. No objections from me. My special request would involve Robert in just a pair of boxer shorts or maybe briefs.

Seriously though, despite my disappointments over this storyline and the lack of 'legality', I have been thoroughly involved with every thing this last week. I'm shattered. I would really have liked a little rest before the beginning of the prison stuff. Just a few weeks of Aaron and Robert being happy would have been great and we could have all recharged our batteries.
    i argee Eddy mybe we get all this once Aaron gets out which i think he will be in a few months we have to a little pataince ED have imvested in Robron to get them where they are they have built a new set for Mill Cott yeah and i sure we get what want in time ive faith in IM and will give us something back or he will us Robron fans going to ED and shout at him and like IM said he dont want to upset us to much and like he said he has lots of plans for Robron and he cant do that if Aaron is away for 12 months so hang in there Robron will be fine and i guess Rob and Liv will move into mill cott first and Aaron afterwards btw once Isoble going here GCE`s and lucy having here babies Aaron will only have Robert and the Dingles and Rob will step up to the mark and be there for his husband and this will make more Stronger form it

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    So Chas might be going to Prague with Charity and that is to tie in with Lucy's Maternity leave. If that's the case who is going to run the pub - possibly Diane come back behind the bar for a while? That would be good if she did.👍🏻
    I understand that Chas will be on her own with Sarah in Prague. Charity either doesn't go in the first place or she comes back early leaving Chas and Sarah out there.

Thread Information