Page 295 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1952452852932942952962973053453957951295 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hello Don not long to go then so it looks like we are going to be for a lovley few Eps all loved up scenes little kisses and hugs btw that kiss in the garage is from tonight when they say i do? or is that carry over to tommorw ? eps and defo a kiss when they say i do ? what surname will they take some say it be dingle a shame but i be happy but Dinglesudgen will do
    hi Matty
    The next couple of eps will be great. Not sure if that kiss is before or after - my guess is it will be after - they might sneak away to get a bit time on their own. I think they'll keep their own names for now anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    evening fellow Robroners its nearly here our very own Robron Wedding been at work all day i know on the preview clip we had a kiss and hug i did hear we get a lovely kiss in the garage afterward they are husbands or am i wrong? and i think we wont be dissapointed with the wedding because Danny+Ryan +Iain all said us fans will love it so im guessing we get the romance and itimate to cant wait
    hi matty less than two hours now I think they might not actually get to say 'I do' until tomorrow but i don't care cos tonite will stil be lovely and we deffo going to see them both all loved up

I am pretty sure now tonight is the build up episode which will end with Faith being arrested and tomorrow will be the ceremony and after party.

I have watched the clip where Harriet starts the service and she states that this is a binding commitment, interesting wording???

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I am pretty sure now tonight is the build up episode which will end with Faith being arrested and tomorrow will be the ceremony and after party.

I have watched the clip where Harriet starts the service and she states that this is a binding commitment, interesting wording???
    Yes the black widow who'd have thought

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post

They were bound to put a dramatic cliffhanger in the middle of it so that if keeps people wondering till tomorrow if they get to say their vows.

I thought about that when she said it
    Last edited by Sug-din; 20-02-2017 at 18:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Yes the black widow who'd have thought
    No wonder ED have custom built a Prison set - because they'll need it often as most of their cast The Dingles will be behind bars. Knew Faith had done something but I thought it was maybe just robbery or fraud.

Least it gets it out of the way and we can get down to the serious business.

so it looks like the police come for Faith ? and not for Aaron yeah i always thought it would somebody else and not Aaron becuase he`s already be arrested after the assult on Kasim and it sounds like they will be husbands when they have that kiss in the garage yeah

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-02-2017)

I don't know about anybody else but I'm all emotional already and we've got tomorrow to go yet.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-02-2017)

see Danny tweeting through the ep including 'dirty little grease monkey'

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (20-02-2017)

so it seems our Maxine will write tommorws Episode and then we see that garage Kiss and Roberts vows and Aaron`s vows i thought we would get a kiss and the bottom of the stairs but im sure we get that in tommorw`s episode when they say i do

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-02-2017), Sug-din (20-02-2017)

Thread Information