Page 293 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1932432832912922932942953033433937931293 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    The staircase scene in the wedding ep will have a great throwback too, some great moments there and Roberts ILY to Aaron. Wonder if we will get another in the same spot. "Say it again..."
    Cant wait to see ll the parallels that will be doing the rounds on tumblr. It has been so alive on there tonight
    Didn't Maxine say we've got another mutual ILY coming up soon? I'm sure she did, it must be this week and probably in one of her eps.

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    Actually you're right....it would be nice seeing Robert interacting with Sarah and Jack because he is their uncle after all. I'm on the fence about Paddy....he's a bit of a plonker at the minute
    He's always a plonker IMO, him and Moron the plonker twins.

Sarah is at the wedding and I presume Jack will be too though his age might mean he's off screen 'there' rather than seen. Noah for example missed Debbie's wedding even though the people he was living with Cain and Moira were both there as were all his family barring the ones he doesn't have contact with from his dad's side.

Would Sarah to ask why uncle Robert is marrying her mums cousin who is a man when he previously married a woman .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-02-2017), Paul_Robs (19-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Yes it was very disappointing that we had one episode of her brief reaction and then it became the Dross show and we didn't see her really get involved until Robert was going to leave and he got shot.

I'm looking forward to week 10 as Robert/Vic are confirmed to have scenes.
    Yes I'd heard they're were scenes coming up. About time too, i love Vic but she is so underused.
    i loved the scene with her and Robert whe she was asking him what was it about Aaron, did you love him. She really just wanted him to be happy.

Didn't Maxine say we've got another mutual ILY coming up soon? I'm sure she did, it must be this week and probably in one of her eps.

Sarah is at the wedding and I presume Jack will be too though his age might mean he's off screen 'there' rather than seen. Noah for example missed Debbie's wedding even though the people he was living with Cain and Moira were both there as were all his family barring the ones he doesn't have contact with from his dad's side.

Would Sarah to ask why uncle Robert is marrying her mums cousin who is a man when he previously married a woman .
    Yes she did. She's wrote Tues & Thursday hour long hasn't she? Who's wrote the other half hour?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-02-2017), Sug-din (19-02-2017)

Moron

Yes, I'm pretty sure that Maxine said we'd get another mutual ILY - surely it's got to be in her episode on Tuesday

Yes I'd heard they're were scenes coming up. About time too, i love Vic but she is so underused.
    i loved the scene with her and Robert whe she was asking him what was it about Aaron, did you love him. She really just wanted him to be happy.

Yes she did. She's wrote Tues & Thursday hour long hasn't she? Who's wrote the other half hour?
    I'm not sure who wrote the other half hour episode - Andy would know. She did say though that we'll need tissues during Thursday's episode - it's going to be heartbreaking

Maxine wrote Tuesday and the first (half hour at 7pm) episode on Thursday. Dawn Harrison wrote the hour long (8pm to 9pm).

Moron

Yes, I'm pretty sure that Maxine said we'd get another mutual ILY - surely it's got to be in her episode on Tuesday
    They could have it on Mondays ep after Robert has got Aaron out of the boot.
    Last edited by *RG83*; 19-02-2017 at 23:30.

Maxine wrote Tuesday and the first (half hour at 7pm) episode on Thursday. Dawn Harrison wrote the hour long (8pm to 9pm).

Oh yes, the boot scene - "happy surprise wedding day"

I'm not sure who wrote the other half hour episode - Andy would know. She did say though that we'll need tissues during Thursday's episode - it's going to be heartbreaking
    Urgh I'll be an emotional wreck by the weekend

Ah so she wrote the half hour not the hour. Shame . I dont remember any Dawn Harrison eps that stick out.

I know this is rather cheesy but it ties in with the line 'TO BE WITH'

https://youtu.be/osVaF4t-zFc

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-02-2017)

Oh yes, the boot scene - "happy surprise wedding day"
    Yes that boot scene.

Urgh I'll be an emotional wreck by the weekend

Ah so she wrote the half hour not the hour. Shame . I dont remember any Dawn Harrison eps that stick out.
    Maxine wrote the trial stuff basically, it's probably a new day in terms of the hour long ep.

good morning my robron frends

so here we are at last

just wish this evening would come quicker

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

angeldust (20-02-2017)

Thread Information