Page 290 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1902402802882892902912923003403907901290 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    evening everybody did anyone see Danny+Ryan inteview in the Metro that made more postive for our Robron in future they said what Iain said there be a proper wedding and legal which is fine with me and they say said they got a new set for Robron flat we knew that because the pic we seen a few weeks ago and they said next week us fans will love it and they love filming it and they said we wont be dissapointed and it be romantic saying we will get a lovely kiss when they say i do
    Evening Matty

Yes, read their article, there was some good stuff in there and talking about good things to come.
    I did say to you last week I would let you know wether Fri ep was worth watching and I forgot - sorry - it was - if you haven't seen it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Evening Matty

Yes, read their article, there was some good stuff in there and talking about good things to come.
    I did say to you last week I would let you know wether Fri ep was worth watching and I forgot - sorry - it was - if you haven't seen it already.
    hi Don i did watch it so we didnt get Rob giving Aaron a hug or kiss but being very suportive and the last scene was good and Rob our family was a lovley touch i think we get Rob+Liv moving into Mill Cott and Aaron will move in when he gets let out and it seems we get a insight of Aaron life in Jail just like the ep with ashley i think when Rob visits Aaron in inside and being suportive and giving a suportive Kiss that will start with Aaron being bullied and this is the start of what Danny said dark times ahead and he will stop Rob+Chas+Liv visisting him and if so this will make Rob mad and will have a go at Finn for him being there and not having his husband with him and Iain said they having the legal wedding when Aaron gets out yeah and mybe Rob will get that side moving yeah of course he has to wait to near the time but one thing for sure is that Aaron will not serve the full 12 months i say 2 -3 months i say about mid April and cant wait for this week we have a little kiss and hug tommorw for starters and we get a lovely kiss when they say i do for sure all hail Robron

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (19-02-2017)

evening everybody did anyone see Danny+Ryan inteview in the Metro that made more postive for our Robron in future they said what Iain said there be a proper wedding and legal which is fine with me and they say said they got a new set for Robron flat we knew that because the pic we seen a few weeks ago and they said next week us fans will love it and they love filming it and they said we wont be dissapointed and it be romantic saying we will get a lovely kiss when they say i do
    Hi Matty

Legal or not this week is going to be just great, lovely and romantic

Apparently there's a pic of them kissing in the garage I haven't seen it but if they go there it would be just perfect end to the day

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

pond21 (19-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Looks like DS Thread stops working on the 21st February so I assume we will be a little busier on here for those who know about it, I will not be going to the alternative option.
    I wont be attending there either Paul, you'd have to pay me .

I just left this for the anti brigade who lurk to chew on:

The usual suspects have taken it upon themselves to write articles based on that ED tweet.

There isn't another couple in soap that generate free publicity like this so the anti bunch; the whiners, moaners, complainers, cry-babies, whingers can all jog on with their rubbish comments and opinions about Robron. IM doesn't care, ED doesn't care, ITV don't care, nobody is bothered by your juvenile anti Robron opinions so accept this fact and move on with your sad little lives.
    Last edited by *RG83*; 19-02-2017 at 19:48.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (19-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post

The usual suspects have taken it upon themselves to write articles based on that ED tweet.

There isn't another couple in soap that generate free publicity like this so the anti bunch; the whiners, moaners, complainers, cry-babies, whingers can all jog on with their rubbish comments and opinions about Robron. IM doesn't care, ED doesn't care, ITV don't care, nobody is bothered by your juvenile anti Robron opinions so accept this fact and move on with your sad little lives.
    Hello mista random I actually replied to your post there but I think you said you not reading them so basically I said it was so true for us but IM ED and ITV probably think any publicity good

Very well said

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Han_00 For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (19-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Hello mista random I actually replied to your post there but I think you said you not reading them so basically I said it was so true for us but IM ED and ITV probably think any publicity good
    That's correct. I glanced at the MF to see the outrage from some of the children who post there . Some serious tantrums and toys being thrown from the pram. Robron and their fans get pandered to and preferential treatment apparently, guess it escaped their notice robron will be having a non legal wedding and will be forcibly separated while Aaron is in prison, that seems like favouritism to me I mean we ALL wanted those things didn't we? These things were high on the list of our Robron wish lists well according to these people .

Yes all publicity is good as it keeps the show constantly in the press and media eye.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (19-02-2017), Paul_Robs (19-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Hi Matty

Legal or not this week is going to be just great, lovely and romantic

Apparently there's a pic of them kissing in the garage I haven't seen it but if they go there it would be just perfect end to the day
    oh really is that tommorw night? or the following day? we know they had a little kiss+hug in the preview clip ,mybe they go to the garage afterwards well it was where they had had you know what in the garage when Rob ran after Aaron

There isn't another couple in soap that generate free publicity like this so the anti bunch; the whiners, moaners, complainers, cry-babies, whingers can all jog on with their rubbish comments and opinions about Robron. IM doesn't care, ED doesn't care, ITV don't care, nobody is bothered by your juvenile anti Robron opinions so accept this fact and move on with your sad little lives
    Perfectly put. Thank you.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (19-02-2017)

oh really is that tommorw night? or the following day? we know they had a little kiss+hug in the preview clip ,mybe they go to the garage afterwards well it was where they had had you know what in the garage when Rob ran after Aaron
    I don't know exactly cos I can't get all the spoilers here and haven't actually seem the pic (any links?) but you're right Matty cos Tuesday is still tomorrow. Its all too confusing for a simple country boy like me

Thread Information