Page 282 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1822322722802812822832842923323827821282 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    ah mybe this could be the darktimes ahead that Danny said about and mybe Aaron has another panic attack in jail that he cant be there for her when she`s going of the rails and Rob+Chas tries to cope and i think Aaron will out sooner then we think if both Danny+Ryan have been filming together mybe he gets help and gets a reduced sentance well he must if they move into MIll Cott at the end of March and they just built a new set for Mill Cott enough about that cant wait for our very wn Robron wedding next week and going the Trailer we wil defo get some lovely scenes and some itimate scenes they gave us a little kiss and hug to give us a taster
    Aaron can have 'dark times' without LIV, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Aaron will end up bullied and attacked for being gay as I think there's spoilers for week 9 that confirm it. I think the prisoners doing it will see Robert visiting Aaron and trying to be affectionate to Aaron.

I think Aaron will be out of prison by mid april but maybe go into a mental health facility at some point.
    So ED are so hard up for stories that they have who is gay going to prison for protecting his gay friend from what he thought was homophobic abuse and then have him beaten up in prison for being gay - my that's original and entertaining isn't it. Sorry, but I think there could have been a dark times story for without going down that route.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I wish Liv would sling her hook and go and find her mother. I'm not interested in her or the alcohol abuse story she is about to have.
    So if Liv is going to have this problem with alcohol does that meanand Chas are going to have to deal with this seeing that is locked up?

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Aaron will end up bullied and attacked for being gay as I think there's spoilers for week 9 that confirm it. I think the prisoners doing it will see Robert visiting Aaron and trying to be affectionate to Aaron.

I think Aaron will be out of prison by mid april but maybe go into a mental health facility at some point.
    he's deffo going to be out fairly quickly not just because Danny was filming in the pub but also ed would not have trailed the twelve months if that was the twist

is that right about the hospital? I don't mind a short while as long as we see him and it may be good if he can be seen to get help as long as it doesn't go on too long cos the best therapy will be for him to be with Robert and Liv at the Mill. A proper little family away from the madness at the pub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (16-02-2017)

Hey guys I must apologise for being such a misery tonight - I'm coming up to Day 8 of no cigarettes and you poor people are getting my frustration which is unfair! Forgive me!! Later will be good I promise - please bear with me.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (16-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    he's deffo going to be out fairly quickly not just because Danny was filming in the pub but also ed would not have trailed the twelve months if that was the twist

is that right about the hospital? I don't mind a short while as long as we see him and it may be good if he can be seen to get help as long as it doesn't go on too long cos the best therapy will be for him to be with Robert and Liv at the Mill. A proper little family away from the madness at the pub
    i think it be at Mill Cott just like IM that Robron will move into Mill Cott and they got a new set For Mill Cott so that could tie in waht Danny+Ryan were filming yeah aaron+Rob moving into there new home let get all happy about the Robron Wedding next week cant wait we will be getting a few tasters for what we getting a kiss+hugs and we derfo get a lovley kiss when they say i do but wonder what will the intimate be ?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (16-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hey guys I must apologise for being such a misery tonight - I'm coming up to Day 8 of no cigarettes and you poor people are getting my frustration which is unfair! Forgive me!! Later will be good I promise - please bear with me.
    ah dont worry Don you always good i hope we have a lovely confronting Robron scene tommorw night when Aaron has his panic attack im at work so i will miss Emmerdale on friday could you PM if we get a lovely scene matty

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (16-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    ah dont worry Don you always good i hope we have a lovely confronting Robron scene tommorw night when Aaron has his panic attack im at work so i will miss Emmerdale on friday could you PM if we get a lovely scene matty
    Thanks Matty - will let you know what happens - it's tomorrow night also thatbrings up his plans for the Wedding.

no you haven't been don I've never smoked but I know people who have given up and believe its hard so good luck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-02-2017)

So ED are so hard up for stories that they have who is gay going to prison for protecting his gay friend from what he thought was homophobic abuse and then have him beaten up in prison for being gay - my that's original and entertaining isn't it. Sorry, but I think there could have been a dark times story for without going down that route.
    I'm looking forward to the wedding next week.

Beyond that, I'm not that interested in the prison story at present. To me, it's just more rinse and repeat stuff from Emmerdale. We had Aaron in prison not so long ago, we also had Bob in prison and Charity and so on.

I hope that I'm pleasantly surprised but I doubt it.

The Emmerdale production team clearly wanted to give Danny Miller another opportunity to do what he is good at, those emotionally troubled and dark performances. That's fine by me. But why not come up with a different scenario? We need some creative thinking, we need something new.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (16-02-2017), Paul_Robs (16-02-2017), Sug-din (16-02-2017)

Thread Information