Page 275 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1752252652732742752762772853253757751275 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Hello Matty hope you well x too many spoilers and dont get most of them here but looking at the other place it seems a lot contradict others so just going to go with the flow. We know Aarons not going to be long inside whatever else happens

Hope everyone got lots of valentine cards today ... I got one from my best friend but she's kinda not my dream date haha
    hi Micheal im fine i think it will work out in the end and i think it gets reduced and i think IM will give us some lovely Robron wedding moments to keep us going like a kiss for sure on the wedding day and we have Maxines eps to look forward to she has a guft to us some lovely scenes it wont be 12 months it be about 6 weeks and if Danny+Ryan been filming togther last week something must happen yeah its about Drama again and we all know both Danny+Ryan act at Drama good and our Rob will so worried about lost without the man he loves and anyone better not get is way thats for sure and thats why i think he will get finn onside and help him the police thing must be sombody else lets hope we get a lovley Robron scene tommorw and Friday when Rob sees Aaron has his panic attack stay postive our Robron be fine and we see they in there new Home Mill Cott in early March Iain better get him out soon other wise he will us Robron army storming up to Emmerdale

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (14-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I was hoping I'd find a calender featuring Robert Sugden in various positions, fully dressed to begin with and then ...
    Ryan seems to be erm checking his position in one of those pics

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-02-2017)

Morning everyone

Made a big mistake today went on the other place and put a comment on and guess what nearly got into a row with a certain person so I've just left it without going any further. I know it was wrong and please feel free to tell me off but please don't ask me to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Morning everyone

Made a big mistake today went on the other place and put a comment on and guess what nearly got into a row with a certain person so I've just left it without going any further. I know it was wrong and please feel free to tell me off but please don't ask me to leave.
    You weren't wrong at all - I was also drawn into something with him and should've known better than to rise to it! He goes on there and fuels their paranoia about Robert and Rebecca and then acts like butter wouldn't melt when someone calls him out about it

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    You weren't wrong at all - I was also drawn into something with him and should've known better than to rise to it! He goes on there and fuels their paranoia about Robert and Rebecca and then acts like butter wouldn't melt when someone calls him out about it
    Thanks for those kind words! 😀

I'm not going there anymore (im going to use my will power to resist). I'm assuming he's off on one about these 'fight' scenes Lucy has filmed?

Probably how it must mean something?
    Last edited by *RG83*; 15-02-2017 at 10:52.

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    I'm not going there anymore (im going to use my will power to resist). I'm assuming he's off on one about these 'fight' scenes Lucy has filmed?

Probably how it must mean something?
    Yes, he was basically trying to insinuate that we should be concerned about the fact that Chas, Robert and Rebecca are in fight scenes in the same set of episodes

10. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (15-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    Yes, he was basically trying to insinuate that we should be concerned about the fact that Chas, Robert and Rebecca are in fight scenes in the same set of episodes
    Well it can't possibly that Chas gets the wrong end of the stick.

Or maybe she thinks Robert should be wallowing in self pity and not having a life while Aaron is in prison because that's fair so kicks off about it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

angeldust (15-02-2017)

For what it's worth here's my take on it:

It must be tough while your partner is in prison and you sort of have to put your life on hold. Instead of wallowing in self pity I think Robert will try and get on with things as best he can but Chas may see some of that (interacting with Rebecca, a friend) as 'forgetting' about Aaron. Knowing that Aaron has his issues I think Chas may act on Aaron's behalf on the assumption that Rebecca wants something to happen after seeing/hearing that Robert and her have spent some time together having fun taking his mind off things.

Chas then being Chas and a Dingle overreacts and confronts Rebecca over it and Rebecca gives her side of things and her loyalty towards Robert might result in Chas hearing something she doesn't want to which makes Chas hit her. Robert then confronts Chas (he didn't like Aaron questioning him so he's going to like it even less from the MiL) and she ends up hitting him and then they have a heart to heart about how they're both missing Aaron but dealing with things in their own ways. The phone rings to say an appeal date or something for Aaron has come through/been brought forward and this is the start of him getting out.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

angeldust (15-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (15-02-2017), Han_00 (15-02-2017), Paul_Robs (15-02-2017), rrxanne (15-02-2017), Sug-din (15-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    For what it's worth here's my take on it:

It must be tough while your partner is in prison and you sort of have to put your life on hold. Instead of wallowing in self pity I think Robert will try and get on with things as best he can but Chas may see some of that (interacting with Rebecca, a friend) as 'forgetting' about Aaron. Knowing that Aaron has his issues I think Chas may act on Aaron's behalf on the assumption that Rebecca wants something to happen after seeing/hearing that Robert and her have spent some time together having fun taking his mind off things.

Chas then being Chas and a Dingle overreacts and confronts Rebecca over it and Rebecca gives her side of things and her loyalty towards Robert might result in Chas hearing something she doesn't want to which makes Chas hit her. Robert then confronts Chas (he didn't like Aaron questioning him so he's going to like it even less from the MiL) and she ends up hitting him and then they have a heart to heart about how they're both missing Aaron but dealing with things in their own ways. The phone rings to say an appeal date or something for Aaron has come through/been brought forward and this is the start of him getting out.
    mistarandom why are you not writing for ed

Thread Information