Page 273 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1732232632712722732742752833233737731273 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Morning all
    Not happy today after reading the spoiler about our , I was hoping it was just a rumour. All I can say is I hope Finn gets a long stretch in prison or someone will be hiring a hit man again.

Quickly reverts back to Happy Mood - don't want to be a misery!😀

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY - EVERYBODY!!

Jeez more and more and more posts about it being proper wedding or not somewhere else .

Here's our boys on the mag covers:

http://memorieswarm.tumblr.com/post/...nt-cover-of-tv

Also some nice promotional pics:

http://robronspoilers.tumblr.com/pos...gden-and-aaron

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (14-02-2017), Sug-din (14-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Quickly reverts back to Happy Mood - don't want to be a misery!😀

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY - EVERYBODY!!
    and a very happy valentines day to you don and to everyone else

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (14-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Jeez more and more and more posts about it being proper wedding or not somewhere else .

Here's our boys on the mag covers:

http://memorieswarm.tumblr.com/post/157227362070/the-robron-wedding-on-the-front-cover-of-tv

Also some nice promotional pics:

http://robronspoilers.tumblr.com/post/157225639152/metro-pictures-from-robert-sugden-and-aaron
    Ive given up on the other place, I posted stuff yesterday but I just think they want to moan/complain/be negative/moan some more, they are a nightmare and with all this lovely wedding stuff. The only downer is the prison thing and duration

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (14-02-2017), angeldust (15-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Ive given up on the other place, I posted stuff yesterday but I just think they want to moan/complain/be negative/moan some more, they are a nightmare and with all this lovely wedding stuff. The only downer is the prison thing and duration
    I'm deliberately ignoring the direct wedding talk and legal stuff. Just going to stick to facts like quotes and other stuff going on that we can be sure of.

There's loads more stuff Paul I didn't want to link everything but if you go to the 'home' pages of those 2 blogs you will see loads more goodies.

Also here:

http://aaronandrobert.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    All the wedding photos and articles are brilliant.

I do find it strange (and I know you commented something about this yesterday) that they have divulged the actual result of the sentencing a whole week or more before the case and this makes me think is there going to be something going to happen that is going to alter this somewhere along the line. Why go to the bother of setting up this whole storyline only to give away the result. Maybe it's just me being too over optimistic.

The Wedding eps wil be great!
    Last edited by Sug-din; 14-02-2017 at 12:54.

evening fellow Robroners we got a Robron wedding to look forward to and a lovely kiss when they say i do all this dont make sense i think we know more near the time and i think Aaron will be let of if Danny+Ryan were filming lst week so something must happen yeah and the police turning up at the wedding must be for somebody else yeah they cant Arrest Aaron they dont that before i think it sombody else lets all stay postive and it will work out this 12 jail time just dont fit with what IM said thats he doing with Robron he said Robron moving into Mill Cott in early March and Danny+rYAN FILMING LAST WEEK dont add up it will work out cant wait for the kiss when they say i do and like Danny+Iain us fans wil like it and we have Maxines eps on the Tuesday all good

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    evening fellow Robroners we got a Robron wedding to look forward to and a lovely kiss when they say i do all this dont make sense i think we know more near the time and i think Aaron will be let of if Danny+Ryan were filming lst week so something must happen yeah and the police turning up at the wedding must be for somebody else yeah they cant Arrest Aaron they dont that before i think it sombody else lets all stay postive and it will work out this 12 jail time just dont fit with what IM said thats he doing with Robron he said Robron moving into Mill Cott in early March and Danny+rYAN FILMING LAST WEEK dont add up it will work out cant wait for the kiss when they say i do and like Danny+Iain us fans wil like it and we have Maxines eps on the Tuesday all good
    Hi Matty

I feel that there has been an overload of info come out in the last 24 hours that has caused so much speculation and told us more than we need to know that I honestly have to say that the surprise element has been taken off the wedding and court week for me and just wish the time was here.
    Sorry if that makes me a miserable so and so but that's the way I feel at the minute.

Saying that I am still on the fluffy plane and I know the Wedding Episodes will be romantic and heart warming and we'll need lots of tissues when our boys say their vows.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-02-2017), pond21 (14-02-2017)

What a great day it's been with lots of lovely Dryan pics, interviews and promotion.

For anyone who wants an official ED merchandise Robron mug you can order one here:

https://twitter.com/Emmerdale_Merch/...28021576253440

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (14-02-2017), Sug-din (14-02-2017)

Thread Information