Page 271 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1712212612692702712722732813213717711271 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post
    It's a real shame that prison is looking likely - but I guess it will provide some heartbreaking scenes of them being separated and will give Robert another chance to prove how devoted he is to Aaron. Maybe it'll finally stop the 'Robert's going to cheat the first chance he gets' rhetoric over in the other place. We can but hope

I sort of don't want too many spoilers but I'm too weak to stay off Twitter and here - I love the build up to something big like this, it's just all so exciting! Ryan and Danny are going to be wonderful, obviously - I just hope it's as good as we're all expecting!
    i still thjink Aaron wont go to jail the case be dropped of something and Both Danny+Ryan have been filming togther last week and Danny in back room of the pub so something happens to Aaron to be cleared and we have Robron moving into Mill Cott in ealy march about mid march so ther`s no time for Aaron to been in prision like i say it be a supspened sentance

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-02-2017), Sug-din (13-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Well I don't think the police will not be coming for at the wedding unless he has done something we don't know about?? Otherwise, I think it will be for one of the guests like Faith.

Regarding the legalities of the wedding which was hotly debated in the other place, who knows what type of wedding it is as Harriet seems to be doing the service. Lets hope its explained in some sort of way but I am OK with soapland make believe if that is what is expected, I am just happy they are doing the deed and cross everything that they complete the service.

Well, I will concede that based on more facts we will get in prison which I think is a real shame, after the false imprisonment for shooting and him coping after a sex abuse trial its a shame all they can think of is to jail him, misery seems to be mantra but it would, after his release, be nice to have a few weeks of seeing them happily married.
    Thanks for the links - they are great.

It would be good if the legal side of it was explained but I won't go on about it - the wedding is happening and that's the important thing.

I agree that it does look like is heading for prison which seems so wrong considering other crimes that happen just get glossed over and forgotten about. Hopefully there will be something happens that reduces his sentence and as you say they get a few weeks of being happy.

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    i still thjink Aaron wont go to jail the case be dropped of something and Both Danny+Ryan have been filming togther last week and Danny in back room of the pub so something happens to Aaron to be cleared and we have Robron moving into Mill Cott in ealy march about mid march so ther`s no time for Aaron to been in prision like i say it be a supspened sentance
    I really don't know what to think to be honest! They've managed to keep everything under wraps though, which is great - I guess we'll know in the morning as I think Duncan has said he can reveal the outcome then.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Han_00 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-02-2017)

A couple of things surprise me so maybe someone knows more.

1. Really surprised at a 12 month sentence, Kasim wasn't kept own hospital and was pottering around his car the next day (when Finn was in stalker mode) so that seems a shockingly long time or will they throw in his previous convictions for violence.

2. Why would Emmerdale leak the sentence duration, its such a long time that the shock factor is now lost so I am confused why they would allow that to get out.

1. Really surprised at a 12 month sentence, Kasim wasn't kept own hospital and was pottering around his car the next day (when Finn was in stalker mode) so that seems a shockingly long time or will they throw in his previous convictions for violence.

2. Why would Emmerdale leak the sentence duration, its such a long time that the shock factor is now lost so I am confused why they would allow that to get out.
    hi Paul something must happen afterwards Robron moves in Mill Cott in early March something has to happen for Aaron to get let out have to wait and see Danny`s been filming at pub last week so somthinf has to happen yeah i think it might go to appeal and it reduced to supspened seatance IM has said he has big plans for Robron how can he if Aaron`s in Prision twists and turn s

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (13-02-2017)

Is it absolutely certain that is going to get sentenced to a year of imprisonment? It seems extreme, I could understand it more if Kasim was lying unconscious in hospital all this time.

Is this an official Emmerdale disclosure or just an opinion that has not been confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Is it absolutely certain that is going to get sentenced to a year of imprisonment? It seems extreme, I could understand it more if Kasim was lying unconscious in hospital all this time.

Is this an official Emmerdale disclosure or just an opinion that has not been confirmed?
    I have seen it in a few placed but who knows ....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (13-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post
    I really don't know what to think to be honest! They've managed to keep everything under wraps though, which is great - I guess we'll know in the morning as I think Duncan has said he can reveal the outcome then.
    In the morning? Not at midnight?

I'm going to stay up anyway.

2. Why would Emmerdale leak the sentence duration, its such a long time that the shock factor is now lost so I am confused why they would allow that to get out
    They have to be up to something. I mean, why else would they release this spoiler? Surely it just makes Emmerdale fans less likely to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post

hi Don thats an understatment and Kasim and his Dad didnt even make a statment to the police yes they must have toalked to Bob and Finn and Finn was the one who reported it like i said it all dont makes sense IM has said he has all this Robron stuff in march yeah Robron moving into the Mill Cott and he got lots of Plans for them he cant do that if Aaron`s in jail for a 12 month sentance like i said there be twists and turns between now and after the wedding and mybe he gos to jail for a month just like Joanie was a get let out but that dont makes sense and Danny+Ryan have been togther this week and isoble to so its all over the place and another thing why would Emmerdale leak something that in the first place they would wont to keep it under wraps

Thread Information