Page 267 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1672172572652662672682692773173677671267 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty - I think the Wedding eps will be great and even if there is drama & twists our boys are strong enough and love each other so much they can get through anything and there's bound to be supportive hugs and kisses on the way. Bring it on!
    hiDob same here they love each so much they will support each other no matter what and our Rob will be so worried about his bae when he has his panic attack wil will his loving side and give him hug and i bet he wil give him a lovley kiss and hug and like i said Danny+Iain say will wont be dissaponited with it and i still wonder what the itimate bit will be mybe its the maxine`s episode the next day it defo be romantic and a few kisses to and i bet both Danny+Ryan will give us us fans something for us mybe they gave a few ideas to Iain+who ever writes it i wonder if they have a input and give them some ideas ? if they do i bet we be happy with it

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hiDob same here they love each so much they will support each other no matter what and our Rob will be so worried about his bae when he has his panic attack wil will his loving side and give him hug and i bet he wil give him a lovley kiss and hug and like i said Danny+Iain say will wont be dissaponited with it and i still wonder what the itimate bit will be mybe its the maxine`s episode the next day it defo be romantic and a few kisses to and i bet both Danny+Ryan will give us us fans something for us mybe they gave a few ideas to Iain+who ever writes it i wonder if they have a input and give them some ideas ? if they do i bet we be happy with it
    I know Ryan & Danny have said in the past they have given ideas about a particular scene so I'm sure they'll be able to let them know what they think could happen and what they are prepared to do for such special episodes.

Information for the non-other place viewers who like to know what angst there is today, they are on about how the wedding will not be legal as there isn't enough time so I have posted the below:-

The critical thing with any civil partnership or marriage (same same but different) is they need to register 28 days ahead as others have stated. They both have to go to the registrar and individual declare who they are with proof of ID and answer several questions which for and would be very straight forward (I know I've done it).

What we do not know is whether they did this before they planned to go to LV so that when they came home and upset Chas with the news they could immediately get a slot at the registry office for a UK ceremony to formalise it in the UK, if this is the case then they will have achieved the 28 day rule, the only stumbling block would be securing a registrar who has to be licensed to perform the service (I am sure could arrange this LOL), they would also have to do the formal act in an officially approved location, they could chose one but it would need to be approved in advance by the senior registrar .GOV rules below:-

3. Giving notice at your local register office
    For most marriages or civil partnerships you must give at least 28 full days’ notice at your local register office.

You need to include details of where you intend to get married or form a civil partnership.

Your notice will be publicly displayed in the register office for 28 days.

You may also need to give notice here if you plan to marry or form a civil partnership abroad. Ask the overseas authority if you’ll need a ‘certificate of no impediment’.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (10-02-2017), Sug-din (10-02-2017)

I can't be doing with this obsessive discussion over licenses and legalities etc. I'm pretty sure no couples in soap ever go to register their upcoming wedding or a specific venue. I'm just going to wait and see like always. No point in stressing over minor details that might not even come to anything.

I just wish we'd seen more of them the past couples of weeks enjoying the time Aaron has before potentially going to prison as opposed to hardly seeing them.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

angeldust (10-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (10-02-2017), Sug-din (10-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    I can't be doing with this obsessive discussion over licenses and legalities etc. I'm pretty sure no couples in soap ever go to register their upcoming wedding or a specific venue. I'm just going to wait and see like always. No point in stressing over minor details that might not even come to anything.

I just wish we'd seen more of them the past couples of weeks enjoying the time Aaron has before potentially going to prison as opposed to hardly seeing them.
    Yes I agree, its meaningless, if we get that level of detail it would be overkill. Lets be honest I think in the other place they would be over the moon if they showed & going to the toilet "Oh WHY don't they show pooing"

Sorry ....
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 10-02-2017 at 17:11.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (10-02-2017), angeldust (10-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Yes I agree, its meaningless, if we get that level of detail it would be overkill. Lets be honest I think in the other place they would be over the moon if they showed & going to the toilet "Oh WHY don't they show pooing"

Sorry ....
    There has been many weddings on soaps over the years and I can't say I've thought - that's not legal because they didn't go the registrar 28 days ago!! So does that mean most married couples in Soapland aren't actually married.

Now they would never show having a poo as they've already shown Cain doing that so they can't top it!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (10-02-2017)

Aaron looking fine tonite

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Aaron looking fine tonite
    He did look good. Shame he was just there as a supporting character for Debbie though and it would have been good to see him at least once with his fiancé.

So Finn is now being made out to be the badly done to one in the relationship - oh how sad - not. 👎
    He keeps giving these feeble apologies to - instead he should drop the charges! Sorry just can't be bothered with him

Well at least we get both our boys next week.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (10-02-2017)

All kicking off on the other place about whose stans are worse Always something. Time to go out Have a nice evening everyone. I maybe look in over the weekend x

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    All kicking off on the other place about whose stans are worse Always something. Time to go out Have a nice evening everyone. I maybe look in over the weekend x
    You have a nice time too. See you again soon. ��

Thread Information