Page 265 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1652152552632642652662672753153657651265 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    My thoughts exactly but there's not supposed to be a falling out according to Maxine who says that spoiler is wrong and Robert isn't even in tomorrows episode. Aaron meets Faith tomorrow though.
    Thanks for the information. Shame we don't get them both tomorrow but at least we get to see one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Thanks for the information. Shame we don't get them both tomorrow but at least we get to see one of them.
    Well lots of assumptions being made here, clearly from what Maxine is stating spoilers can and may be inaccurate so I am of the view that we wait and see how this all plays out. If I were IanMc I would leak all sorts of tosh to fool the worrymongers as it will make them look foolish.

I say Calm Down and Enjoy the RobronLOVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Well lots of assumptions being made here, clearly from what Maxine is stating spoilers can and may be inaccurate so I am of the view that we wait and see how this all plays out. If I were IanMc I would leak all sorts of tosh to fool the worrymongers as it will make them look foolish.

I know, where did my positivity slip to?
    Ah, there it is, back again!

RobronLove Rules!!

Robron are in spoiler pics together for week 9 as well which is after wedding/trial week. They could still be prison pics of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post

Naughty Paul . We'd never hear the bloody end of it with some people who would send us all into a state of eye rolling and depression in equal measure.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (10-02-2017), Sug-din (09-02-2017)

morning everyone

bit confused about tonite (nothing new ) cos the DS spoilers say 'Aaron and Robert argue over the current drama but end up making up when Chas intervenes' and theres a nice robron pic but other people have said that's completely wrong and Robert isn't in it at all

anyway will just go with the flow as you never know may both are wrong and the boyz are in every every scene

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    morning everyone

bit confused about tonite (nothing new ) cos the DS spoilers say 'Aaron and Robert argue over the current drama but end up making up when Chas intervenes' and theres a nice robron pic but other people have said that's completely wrong and Robert isn't in it at all

anyway will just go with the flow as you never know may both are wrong and the boyz are in every every scene
    Morning
    They've been missed this week so let's just go with any appearances being a bonus.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (10-02-2017)

Morning
    They've been missed this week so let's just go with any appearances being a bonus.
    hi don agree with that
    another spoiler said Aaron meets his gran. I'd love him to introduce Robert as his future husband and actually i think that Faith looks like a roxy auld wan who would absolutely love a gay grandson

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don agree with that
    another spoiler said Aaron meets his gran. I'd love him to introduce Robert as his future husband and actually i think that Faith looks like a roxy auld wan who would absolutely love a gay grandson
    Hi Micheal👍🏻
    Yes that would be a good scene seeing them all meet. I was hoping they would be in the scene where they were all together in the pub last night but maybe&had something much better to occupy their time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (10-02-2017)

Morning
    Morning Don hows my fellow Robroner? i still say we will get our Robron tonighyt have to wait and see or mybe its next week ? i might have a bit of news but intersgram they got Danny+Ryan both filming in the pub so mybe it go`s to court and gets thrown out yeah so if they are filming that yesterday that means our Aaron dont go to jail and its fine have to wait and see and if he dont that means Robron will move into Mill Cott just like IM said and next week we could get a lovely hug and Kiss when Aaron has a panic attack and our Rob is with him to console him and the wedding we get a passion kiss when they say i do

Morning
    Morning Don hows my fellow Robroner? i still say we will get our Robron tonighyt have to wait and see or mybe its next week ? i might have a bit of news but intersgram they got Danny+Ryan both filming in the pub so mybe it go`s to court and gets thrown out yeah so if they are filming that yesterday that means our Aaron dont go to jail and its fine have to wait and see and if he dont that means Robron will move into Mill Cott just like IM said and next week we could get a lovely hug and Kiss when Aaron has a panic attack and our Rob is with him to console him and the wedding we get a passion kiss when they say i do

Thread Information