Page 264 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1642142542622632642652662743143647641264 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    well of course our Rob will do i just cant for the wedding and i still there be twists and turns yeah abd whatever happens after they be husbands and will be for each other no matter what and like i say there``s a lot comming for Robron moving in to Mill Cott and like IM he`s got lots of plans for Robron like say mybe its a supspened sentance yeah if it was longer there be no point for his plans to come true so it fine yeah and i cant wait to hear those words when they say there vow`s and when they say i do and have a lovely kiss to and like IM and Danny said us fans will love it and pleased with so im guessing it be romantic and is what we will want x
    Can't wait for all this to happen! Especially after that episode tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    well of course our Rob will do i just cant for the wedding and i still there be twists and turns yeah abd whatever happens after they be husbands and will be for each other no matter what and like i say there``s a lot comming for Robron moving in to Mill Cott and like IM he`s got lots of plans for Robron like say mybe its a supspened sentance yeah if it was longer there be no point for his plans to come true so it fine yeah and i cant wait to hear those words when they say there vow`s and when they say i do and have a lovely kiss to and like IM and Danny said us fans will love it and pleased with so im guessing it be romantic and is what we will want x
    Hi, you are always so brilliantly positive and when I think back, most of your comments have turned out to be true compared to the doom mongers elsewhere where virtually none of their thoughts actually happen. I am happy when I said on the other place that would do a surprise wedding for I was absolutely correct and this was in the middle of one of their numerous meltdowns LOL

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

pond21 (10-02-2017), Sug-din (08-02-2017)

Wasn't it just a bit ridiculous tonight The Whites and Charity thing? There's a woman whose arranged to have Chrissie's passport stolen, has then gone to the bank in a bad wig and fraudulently taken £50,000 from her account and later illegally entered her home to commit another crime. Does she get reported to the police, of course not? The Owner of the house just pays £50,000 (petty cash) back to his daughter from his own account and the criminal just goes away free to commit more crime another day.

I also thought Kerry mouthing off during Joannie's funeral was in very bad taste and disrespectful, regardless of how any of us felt for Joannie.

Bring on our boys so that we can have a bit of sensibility back in the show.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 08-02-2017 at 23:19.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Wasn't it just a bit ridiculous tonight The Whites and Charity thing? There's a woman whose arranged to have Chrissie's passport stolen, has then gone to the bank in a bad wig and fraudulently taken £50,000 from her account and later illegally entered her home to commit another crime. Does she get reported to the police, of course not? The Owner of the house just pays £50,000 (petty cash) back to his daughter from his own account and the criminal just goes away free to commit more crime another day.

I also thought Kerry mouthing off during Joannie's funeral was in very bad taste and disrespectful, regardless of how any of us felt for Joannie.

i hate chrissie so go charity

yes agree about kerry

i hate chrissie so go charity

yes agree about kerry

The whole White's wealth thing is confusing - sorry another one of my rambles but its better than putting in prison

I recall from the beginning Lawrence, I think, had an office at what looked like a farm machinery wholesaler which, if he started from fresh and grew it to a large size would yield a good return (farm machines are very expensive) and this could make Lawrence very comfortable BUT does he still own that business. I don't recall any mention of them selling it, since they all moved in to HF and even when was there they haven't mentioned that business so have they sold it? If they sold it then that could be where the bulk of Lawrence's wealth is from.

Everything has been about HF and although these corporate events etc are OK I do not think they would fund a lifestyle being presented and a business which must have paid Chrissie and Robert + given Lawrence an income where £50k is waved away like its petty cash (god knows what Bex lives on by the way).

Anyway, I suppose its soapland so anything is possible.

Any future money issues would need to be explained, if they still own the farm machine business then that could fail with big debts OR Charity could pop that wig back on and pop into the local HSBC for another withdrawal

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (09-02-2017), EddyBee (09-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (09-02-2017), Sug-din (09-02-2017)

It was awful, just awful.

We all expect Soapland to take dramatic liberties. However, for the soap to work one foot must always remain in reality otherwise the viewers stop believing the drama. And I want a drama not a fairy tale, that's why I watch Emmerdale as opposed to whatever happens to be on the Disney Channel.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 09-02-2017 at 18:29.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (09-02-2017)

Did I miss the spoiler that said they'd changed the name of the programme to Debbie & The Dales People?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-02-2017)

So all the Dingles are sitting late at night in the Pub where & live, having a drink with long lost grandmother and they are nowhere to be seen.

They haven't been seen for a week and the next time they are on they are going to be falling out. That's the usual way it goes isn't it?

It was a very touching scene between Laurel & Ashley, they have played this storyline so well.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 09-02-2017 at 20:41.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (09-02-2017)

So all the Dingles are sitting late at night in the Pub where & live, having a drink with long lost grandmother and they are nowhere to be seen.

They haven't been seen for a week and the next time they are on they are going to be falling out. That's the usual way it goes isn't it?

It was a very touching scene between Laurel & Ashley, they have played this storyline so well.
    My thoughts exactly but there's not supposed to be a falling out according to Maxine who says that spoiler is wrong and Robert isn't even in tomorrows episode. Aaron meets Faith tomorrow though.

Thread Information