Page 26 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836761265261026 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by princedracul View Post
    (And also because their break ups tend to lead to better make ups. )
    We can only hope we get to see that scene

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    Yay

They are defo showing us angst to spark a reaction. See I don't mind a bit of angst. Watching the Lodge or Scrapyard scene from last year doesn't bother me. I love to see the sparks flying between them when they argue.
    Well like Robert says "the bigger the scrap..." ;) I like to see the fire and passion too,bet we'll have some of that when this crap is over with with bex!
    Hope your weekend was the good kind of busy.

BIB: Absolutely agree!
    Well it started off that way but now have a poorly child so been on sick duty but ok now hopefully so can relax a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Flipping hell he's stirring again on there with his spoilers. Not sure why people can't see that if Robert wanted Rebecca he'd have already had her.....It's hardly like cheating is against his moral code. I expect to see Aaron really flip out soon and probably angrily dump Rob in the heat of the moment.
    I dont take much notic of his spoilers. Ed are purposely showing those pics/spoilers/trailers etc. They want us to think worse case scenario and it's working for some. I'd like to think there's more to it than we know or what they are letting on. Like you say, if he wanted her in bed,he would of had her by now, and more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Well it started off that way but now have a poorly child so been on sick duty but ok now hopefully so can relax a little.
    Oh no, I hope they feel better and get well soon!

I suppose the benefit of being Christmas is that we'll have the spoilers for the HF break in week on Tues/Wed night (not sure which) and then Xmas spoilers on Friday

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

princedracul (27-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Flipping hell he's stirring again on there with his spoilers. Not sure why people can't see that if Robert wanted Rebecca he'd have already had her.....It's hardly like cheating is against his moral code. I expect to see Aaron really flip out soon and probably angrily dump Rob in the heat of the moment.
    I know I got drawn in and immediately wished I had just signed off and come here, the guy is completely mad !!!!

I am positive, there will be some difficult scenes coming but I think we will see some pretty good twists as well otherwise all this hype about Bex has been for nothing ... As you say RG Rob could have had Bex on more than on occasion and he hasn't - say not more.

Oh no, I hope they feel better and get well soon!
    Getting there, just chilled now watching polar express

I suppose the benefit of being Christmas is that we'll have the spoilers for the HF break in week on Tues/Wed night (not sure which) and then Xmas spoilers on Friday
    And no doubt they will make out to be worse case scenario but im here for that and to read between the lines.
    Roll on Christmas, give it to me nowwwww

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Getting there, just chilled now watching polar express

And no doubt they will make out to be worse case scenario but im here for that and to read between the lines.
    Roll on Christmas, give it to me nowwwww
    hiya im here we have a month of Robron to xmas and im sure we have some romantic along the wat and im the bus still lol and by the sounds of it that Robron do buy mill cottage wow we have Robron`s ist xmas together and a new home and a lovely romantic wedding to see would it lovely if they had there wedding at mill cott? or there special place a barn wedding?

Quote Originally Posted by pond1968 View Post
    hiya im here we have a month of Robron to xmas and im sure we have some romantic along the wat and im the bus still lol and by the sounds of it that Robron do buy mill cottage wow we have Robron`s ist xmas together and a new home and a lovely romantic wedding to see would it lovely if they had there wedding at mill cott? or there special place a barn wedding?
    yea they're buying Mill and there is a set built for that so we should have some good scenes. Im excited to see them bumbling around their own house as a family Can't wait for the wedding and I would love it to be at their barn how fitting for them.

Tomorrow, we have the usual AAS/Soaplife magazine scans out.
    No midnight spoilers.

The HF break in week spoilers come out on Wednesday Night (Thursday).
    I won't have time to post the spoilers then, since I have to get up early that Thursday for an important meeting.

The spoilers are coming really quickly for Christmas. By the 3rd Dec, you will have all the December spoilers out.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Captainswan For This Useful Post:

77unicorns (27-11-2016), angeldust (27-11-2016), Paul_Robs (27-11-2016)

thank you kirsten and do think we get a Robron kiss this week ? i know maxine has wrote the hour long episode on tuesday? and do think we get a Robron kiss this xmas? if they moved in by then

Thread Information