Page 254 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1542042442522532542552562643043547541254 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by MissCeltic View Post
    Hi

Its all so exciting isn't it

I hope they get married in the barn but I am curious as to who is going to Marry them
    Yes I am curious too because Im sure Harriet can't. Maybe one of the 'Dingles from afar' turns up and is able to officiate having took a vow(like Joey in Friends lol)

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    On my bookmarks on my phone its at part7 (March2016) and looking through some of the posts. loads have gone Dress to kill, sez babe, hugh, jonie, WYGD, baisbais to name a few

It goes downhill very quickly!
    WYGD and Hugh are still around though much less. Sez is still around DS and post the other day In the thread. Jonikille? She's on twitter same name IIRC her and Kalispera (another old poster) talk on there.
    Last edited by *RG83*; 04-02-2017 at 21:08.

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Yeah she stays in her own bubbles now on tumblr and twitter. Her Aaron and Robert blog got to 6000 followers yesterday.
    Oh that's great! I'll have to have a look for her blog - I'm still trying to figure Tumblr out to be honest.

Yep if there isn't drama you see a lot less of characters. Not saying this is the way it should be but it's the way soaps tend to work. I find this is a problem in the fandom as a whole though with people on twitter tumblr etc who think they'd be happier with other people. Erm no because they'd write drama for them and their new love interests yet try telling this to people .
    Yes it shouldn't be that way but unfortunately in soaps it always seems to be the case.

I was quite happy to see that Maxine said they will be kept busy this year

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MissCeltic For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (04-02-2017)

WYGD and Hugh are still around though much less. Sez is still around DS and post the other day In the thread. Jonikille? She's on twitter same name IIRC her and Kalispera (another old poster) talk on there.
    Yea Ive seen wygd and hugh post maybe once month or so but not like they used to. I miss the positive inputs Its funny reading some of the old posts back from march /april - building up to the reunion and talk of taking pic of Davids genitalia lol!

I must have missed sez post oops Yes Joni Killie, yea shes on twitter I follow her and kalispera. I hardly go on there anymore, some of the stuff from drama queens urgh smdh

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Yes I am curious too because Im sure Harriet can't. Maybe one of the 'Dingles from afar' turns up and is able to officiate having took a vow(like Joey in Friends lol)
    hello mydear hows the other place today? its getting bad i here im going look at any spoilers about the Robron wedding all i know Robron will be husbands and cant wait for a passniante kiss when they say i do and for the soap mags with interviews with Danny+Ryan about all hail our Robron and OMG what 2 years we had ive been a fan since day and now Robron are to be husbands and cant wait for the next instalment and cant wait for them to move into Mill Cott and will be in early March so it looks good that Aaron will be fine im saying its a suspened sentance yeah or it may not get that far

Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post
    Oh that's great! I'll have to have a look for her blog - I'm still trying to figure Tumblr out to be honest.
    Here you go, these are hers:

http://aaronandrobert.tumblr.com/

http://memorieswarm.tumblr.com/

http://robsugdens.tumblr.com/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (04-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by MissCeltic View Post
    Yes it shouldn't be that way but unfortunately in soaps it always seems to be the case.

I was quite happy to see that Maxine said they will be kept busy this year
    They're never not going to be busy really which is both a blessing and a curse as there'll be guaranteed angst and drama and less time for imagining them as happy and loved up but least we see them.

Fab, thank you

When Danny talked about dark times ahead for Aaron I wonder if he meant when Aaron is in prison.

I guess I assumed at the time he meant when he was released but I dunno maybe he means we will see some dark stuff when he is actually in jail.

Thread Information