Page 252 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1522022422502512522532542623023527521252 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

I have been on the other place, I do not have a clue what they are talking about, I don't know:-

1. What is from actual spoilers or what are assumptions
    2. Who is going to kiss who
    3. Who is going to shag who
    4. Why no-one on there seems to be looking forward to the wedding if they are they find something to be negative about
    5. Why they cannot see that is a star and loves so much by arranging all these surprises
    6. Why they always believe is about to jump all over Bex

I think the wedding vows will keep being interrupted by random police visits for the odd Dingle or two (not )

Also, I am so happy I was right about the surprise wedding.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (04-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (04-02-2017), Han_00 (04-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    I would give up, RG. The other place is totally policed by one person. It seems to be his way or the highway these days
    It's been like that for ages now hasn't it? One of the reasons I stopped posting on there - it's just not a pleasant atmosphere anymore.

I'm away at the moment and struggling for wifi so have probably missed loads but all these new spoilers look exciting. I toyed with the idea of trying to avoid anything that is released before the wedding - but who am I kidding?! I'm a Robron spoiler junkie

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Han_00 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (04-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I have been on the other place, I do not have a clue what they are talking about, I don't know:-

1. What is from actual spoilers or what are assumptions
    2. Who is going to kiss who
    3. Who is going to shag who
    4. Why no-one on there seems to be looking forward to the wedding if they are they find something to be negative about
    5. Why they cannot see that is a star and loves so much by arranging all these surprises
    6. Why they always believe is about to jump all over Bex

I think the wedding vows will keep being interrupted by random police visits for the odd Dingle or two (not )

Also, I am so happy I was right about the surprise wedding.

Well said - couldn't have put it better myself
    I always knew you would be right about it being a surprise! 👍🏻

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Han_00 (04-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post
    It's been like that for ages now hasn't it? One of the reasons I stopped posting on there - it's just not a pleasant atmosphere anymore.

I'm away at the moment and struggling for wifi so have probably missed loads but all these new spoilers look exciting. I toyed with the idea of trying to avoid anything that is released before the wedding - but who am I kidding?! I'm a Robron spoiler junkie
    hello over the other place its always the same posters why cant say good things we have a Robron Wedding to look foward and our Rob is so in love with Aaron he do anything for the man he loves and Aaron is in love with Rob that why Robron are such a wonderful Couple they come through anything and we have Robron moving into Mill Cott in early March like IM said so it cant be that much

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

dees1 (04-02-2017), Han_00 (04-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hello over the other place its always the same posters why cant say good things we have a Robron Wedding to look foward and our Rob is so in love with Aaron he do anything for the man he loves and Aaron is in love with Rob that why Robron are such a wonderful Couple they come through anything and we have Robron moving into Mill Cott in early March like IM said so it cant be that much
    Hi Matty, you're absolutely right. There's so much to look forward to - I just can't with the constant negativity!

RG is right too - Rob has done so much to prove himself and, judging by the spoilers will continue to do so - bless him

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Han_00 For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (04-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post
    Hi Matty, you're absolutely right. There's so much to look forward to - I just can't with the constant negativity!

RG is right too - Rob has done so much to prove himself and, judging by the spoilers will continue to do so - bless him
    ah does that is so sweet of our Rob he so loves Aaron so much and so looking forward to the Wedding now if he shows all this love for Aaron we defo get a passionte kiss when they say i do

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Han_00 (04-02-2017)

I used to really like the thread but over the last 6 months or so there seems to be one or two posters who just don't like anything that happens onscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by MissCeltic View Post
    I used to really like the thread but over the last 6 months or so there seems to be one or two posters who just don't like anything that happens onscreen.
    Totally agree. I've posted less and less

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    I've noticed. Mum as well and Mojo has just up and quit even though she started the thread over 2 years ago. Sderr seems to have vanished but I know they moved here though aren't here either.

It's the constant need to look for something bad or to go wrong and it's usually Robert cheating that is the constant doom and gloom prediction.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Han_00 (04-02-2017)

Thread Information